Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Last edited by a moderator:
Very dangerous...

This creature are really very strong... I try to hunt one but I was kill three time before... but I know that they have in loot ESI(L) - common

Youngs aren't that hard in Gremlin +5B. I hunted them for the first time yesterday. Youngs are pretty easy, Matures are nice and Olds are a challenge.

I do think that they don't do 100% Impact. Entropedia has 67 as max damage for a Young. Minimum damage is 33.5. Gremlin +5B protects 15+12 = 27 Impact. That should give me a minimum damage of 6.5, but I got 1.0 some times.

:):boxer::)

I'm too clueless to figure out how to edit entropedia so I'll post it here instead as it's not listed

loot:
Large Golden Mesopot vase

Where you found them?

I've been hunting them a II jump away from Zeus there is another spawn mixed with a lot of feff and very few med seize- big hips on the western shores aswell.

Used to hunt them alot but stopped when the first UL sulf dropped and started again about a week ago ^^

Also cheers to jakster for inspiring me many years ago to try this shitty mob with his global spam ;D might not be the best mob but it does feel a bit old school

Status
Back