Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Scipulor
Scipulor_WBG_250.gif

Description :

The bright colors of the Scipulor warn all who see it
to keep their distance. Should you defy its warning,
it won't hesitate to teach you a lesson with its venomous stinger.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 50%, Cut 50%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Ratuba gloves (M) (L)
Spartacus shins (M) (L)
Spartacus shoulder guard (F) (L)

HL8 (L)
HL11 (L)
Imp Isis LR53 (L)
unlimited Isis CB19

ESI

Animal kidney oil
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Animal pancreas oil
Animal spleen oil

Last edited by a moderator:
------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
210 ped Scipulor Global today dropped an 18.16 ped ESI and about 7k+ of muscle oil.

Thanx again for this great guide!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Im pretty sure the damage types are wrong. When I hunt them in ghoul+5b the youngs hit for about 40 at most. Since they seem to do 115 damage (according to entropedia) they should do a lot more damage in case they only do cut and stab.

They also drop HL8 (L), HL11 (L), Imp Isis LR53 (L) and unlimited Isis CB19.

Im pretty sure the damage types are wrong. When I hunt them in ghoul+5b the youngs hit for about 40 at most. Since they seem to do 115 damage (according to entropedia) they should do a lot more damage in case they only do cut and stab.

Indeed it seems it can't be purely 50/50 cut stab alone, yet there does seem to be something off with 1/3 cut, stab, imp. I do think some more testing should be done. I think it's possible there's some other ratio that may fit better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Young does 40 thru ghoul + 5b :confused:

With phantom + 5b (same cut/stab/impact as ghoul) young mostly hit me between 1 to 20 and rarely 30, but as my armor decays it gets a bit hard (10 ~ 30 and sometimes 40+). and I believe they do 33% of stab/cut/impact because my armor decay is almost as high as trox/hogglo (~50 PED decay after 30K ammo) but my hunts on formiacida, neconu these cut/stab mobs after 30K ammo it's only 20 ~ 30 PED armor decay.

I also noticed this mob *seems* to do a lot of crits.

any idea where we can find good scipulor spawns on the new map?

Try SW of Oshiri hearts around that big molisk LA.

Between the two Lands SW of Oshiri. Just be carefull not to hunt them on the Land cause there is 10% hunting tax.

10% hunting tax!?!?

I thought the 5 was the max?

10% is outright ridiculous :scratch2:

10% hunting tax!?!?

I thought the 5 was the max?

10% is outright ridiculous :scratch2:

Well it's on the land to the left. The Landowner is mainly set for miners therefore he has minimized all the DNA's, however he is aware of the fact that from time to time few Scipulors might wonder on to his land and with a bit of luck loot a lot of cash. The mining tax on that land is reasonable as I recall.

Nothing wrong with what he did in my opinion.... He has prepared and dedicated the land to the miners so he makes extra few bucks from occasional Scipulor loots :)

Sorry for the total off topic post (well not relay):
If anyone manages to loot am unlimited CB19 from these wonderful creatures, please let me know and you might end up with more peds than you thought was possible from that HOF.

:yay:

:sniper:

Are they hitting harder now?

Noticed since the last VU, that they hit way harder now.
Martial (L)+5Bs and I get around 30-45 DMG from young ones, according to entropedia it should be 3,5 (but really don't knwo how old that information is) .
Can not fully rmember the damage pre-VU, but was low enough to survive beeing attacked by two young ones easily.

same feeling...mayhem /martial/ angel/ tiger + 5b was alway overkill for youngs ( i was watching movies - almost no faping ) now geting harded bits but will investigate that more closely, did just short 2 hrs run. Noone other noticed any diferencef from what i asked.

definitely hit harder than before VU. Perseus/aquila with 5b's (to lazy to change armor) and lvl 42 evade, before vu almost always 1 - 5 dmg with occasional crit for 20 - 30, now 10 - 30 dmg with crits to 50 -60, big change

definitely hit harder than before VU. Perseus/aquila with 5b's (to lazy to change armor) and lvl 42 evade, before vu almost always 1 - 5 dmg with occasional crit for 20 - 30, now 10 - 30 dmg with crits to 50 -60, big change

hmmm...I thought the crits go through the plates and armour, I get some 80-100 from young ones and 90-130 crits from matures.
Also noticed that when I get attacked by more than one I get hit more often and and take more damage, almost like the platlings are not working in that moment and evade does not seem to count at all.
Quite annoying, two young ones hitting me and can't outheal the damage they do, unless they finally miss both.

short test (just an hour)....
without armour 80 to 112 damage
martial without plates 18 to 54 damage
Martial + 5bs 9-46,7 damage

had one weird critical were it said "Reduced 4.5 points of armor piercing damage" and then did 75 damage
according to my chat log, this is new, never got it before 10 December

Just looked at the hunt before the update on the 10th...
lowest damage was 1 and highest 44 in the same setup (with pretty worn down plates)
It seems they raised the hit ratio rather than the damage (feels like lvl 36 Evade means nothing)

Status
Back