Hunter arms (F/M)
Shogun mask (F/M)

Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Fine hide
Soft hide

Last edited by a moderator:
they're annoying. how do you kill one? I have opallo, lighter davidov, ax 2.0, and nerve blast. Any tips on FINALLY getting rid of one? (hate them hate them hate them!)

My first day in eu I was killed by one of these and i had nightmares ever since :silly2:

hehe

with the davidov it should be posible ! :rolleyes: a goblin with 2a plates should also help and a fap ofc....but you are right they are annoying :laugh: and got a long agro range too.

they're annoying. how do you kill one? I have opallo, lighter davidov, ax 2.0, and nerve blast. Any tips on FINALLY getting rid of one? (hate them hate them hate them!)

Hehe, I remember Tripudions really annoying me when I was new too, I very much enjoyed the first time I managed to kill one :laugh:

I'd say Pixie with Breer M1a is about the minimum you'll need for these, maybe some plates on the pixie but you'll probably be OK unplated.

Oh and don't use that Davidov, you'll be throwing money away. Best place for it is in the TT :)

these buggers are not that bad. they may hit kinda hard for there hp but they die fast and are more of just a nuisance then a threat.

these buggers are not that bad. they may hit kinda hard for there hp but they die fast and are more of just a nuisance then a threat.

yeah they go down easy now, but i remember my first day trying to kill one in OJ's with a Jester D-1 (yes I know should have been an opalo, but my mentor didn't realise there was no sib on the jester I bought)

I got absolutley !!!!! by a young and then avoided them till I was about lvl 12 laser sniper, then I took alot of pleasure in cutting them down :)

Oh and don't use that Davidov, you'll be throwing money away. Best place for it is in the TT

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M TTING THE DAVIDOV!!!!!!

The davidov was a gift from my soc leader, I wanted a stronger rifle than my opallo because I can't afford attachments for the opallo OR armor plating! I'm not a depositor.

As for faps, I have a tt vivo that reached max decay and a FAP 50. My armor is goblin gloves and the remaining a mix of pixie and shogun.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M TTING THE DAVIDOV!!!!!!

The davidov was a gift from my soc leader, I wanted a stronger rifle than my opallo because I can't afford attachments for the opallo OR armor plating! I'm not a depositor.

As for faps, I have a tt vivo that reached max decay and a FAP 50. My armor is goblin gloves and the remaining a mix of pixie and shogun.

Hehe OK well don't TT it if it has sentimental value, but if you're a non-depositor then I recommend even more strongly that you shouldn't use it :)

XD My first reaction when I see a mob is "Can I shoot it?"

If the answer is yes, then /how/.

If the answer is no, then run for your life.

If the 'how' entails a weapon I can't use then my automatic reaction is /how/ do I get it and how fast?

I'm like Fiona in the TV series burn notice. Guns are good. Guns are always a good thing. The bigger the better. Unless its limited I won't get rid of it. And not until I've run the limited into the ground.

A Tripudion Mature has more health then an Old. Entropedia has been corrected.

:):wise::)

Are there any good spawns of these around? Everything I've found so far has been pretty small and mixed in with something that is considerably tougher...

Are there any good spawns of these around? Everything I've found so far has been pretty small and mixed in with something that is considerably tougher...

North of Nuss Lull, NW of Orthos West Mound IIRC. Tripudion Young to Old, occasional Provider, mixed in with Faucervix and Berycled that are about the same degree of toughness. Faucervix in particular are quite useful if you want muscle oil - or know someone who does.

OLA-27 has had a good spawn of big Tripudion in the past. I'm not sure what the DNA settings are now, and I'm not sure where that LA is now (used to be W of New Oxford / S of Shinook), but might be worth a look.

OLA-27 has had a good spawn of big Tripudion in the past. I'm not sure what the DNA settings are now, and I'm not sure where that LA is now (used to be W of New Oxford / S of Shinook), but might be worth a look.

I was mining near there last week...

they're still there...

I was mining near there last week...

they're still there...

Where is it now?

EDIT: nvm, found it on a map, looks like its not far NW from Timbesha.

Is it just me or the new vu changed the damage they deal? Last night i got a 81.7 damage from a young one through boar + 5B and it wasn't a crit. I was really surprised! Same happened to a team mate. Anyone can confirm this?

Status
Back