3000 Sweat Gatherer

Can you please tell us your Sweat Gatherer skills and side skills
(when you reached 3k) :

Intelligence
Psyche
Courage
Concentration
Sweat Gatherer

At least, it will keep track for you when you get the next profession level, ie 27... and why not set the same goal as mine, reach level 30... :)

(see you soon on EF lol)

Int 47.8 approx
Psyche 39.25 approx
Courage 2060
Concentration 1007
Sweat Gatherer 3000

I'm not sure I want to get to 30 Akbar, but you never know - I may get there.

I have some questions, perhaps you have to time to answer them
  • How long it took you to reach 3k in SG?
  • How long you sweated/day?
  • Did you took a record of how long it took you to reach from 2999 to 3000 in SG?
  • Do you still have periods of 20 failed attempts in a row now that you reached 3k in SG?
  • Why don't you use focus?
  • Do you plan to reach higher lvls in SG or are you sick and tired of sweat?
  • Do you plan to write something like an sweat journal, to share with the future noobs some thoughts about sweating?

Regards,
A.

1. I started playing in early May 2006, hit the sweat cap of around 200 within a few weeks (the cap was removed in July 2006) and then casually did some sweating from them on. Sweat Gatherer skill was at 1200 in January 2007.

2. Varies a lot, I've taken the odd week off sweating (and the game), sometimes a couple of hours a day whereas at other times I could quite easily do a 10 hour session.

3. 2999 to 3000 took about 3 hours. It takes about 3 hours to go up one level now.

4. Yes I can get 20 fails in a row, but I tend to kill the beast if it witholds on me for about 10 fails in a row (that'll teach it ;) ) and find another.

5. I dont focus to save on cost. The bottles I sell cover the cost of the fap to keep me alive. It is a cost neutral exercise.

6. I dont plan on getting any higher, but it may creep upwards. 4000 would take about a year I suspect (2000 to 3000 took me almost 6 months)

7. I dont plan on writing any journal as there isnt much of a story to tell. Any new players reading this I would point to:

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se/Sweatguide.htm

and:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50712

I can be counted on to post in the occasional sweat gatherering related thread though.

Big gratz, this is something I hope to achieve in a few years :D

OMG thats ubah i have around 60 skills in sweatgatherer skills,, its soooo booring. its wery impressive too see this, great work / hard work:wtg:

holy cow! :laugh: 3k sg im on 108sg and thats almost 3 years of play never was a sweating fan, must have taken alot of time and effort gratz :)

impressive sweating skills :yay:

grtaz to your achievement :D

Insane achievement dude. Gratz!

omg

*faints*

gratz :)

Huge gratz.

We are at same level if if you forget the k after 3:laugh:

Impressive!!!! Gratz

first gratz

second i dont agree with this statement of you

"3. 2999 to 3000 took about 3 hours. It takes about 3 hours to go up one level now."

because skill gain slow down close to a round number so 3000-3001 will take less then 3 hours but still a lot though

first gratz

second i dont agree with this statement of you

"3. 2999 to 3000 took about 3 hours. It takes about 3 hours to go up one level now."

because skill gain slow down close to a round number so 3000-3001 will take less then 3 hours but still a lot though

The time taken to do a particular skill zone is different for all avatars, for the simple reason that we do not have the same amount of skills and side skills...

In my personnal case, it took me more than 3 hours to do the same skill period... my sides skills are FAR bigger than Mega's ones, making the skill period more difficult. ...and this is happening too for sure for the skills to come.

I still keep my actual SG secret, heading slowly to my goal as Level 30 in Sweat Gatherer Profession that i expect to get soon. It is anyway really possible that when i reach this goal, that Mega have a higher SG points than me...

@ lvl 30,will he unlock new skill??

It's amazing.I dont think people can do like that

big gratz :yay::yay::yay:

@ lvl 30,will he unlock new skill??

It's amazing.I dont think people can do like that

big gratz :yay::yay::yay:

no need to dream, there will be NO hidden skill linked to the Sweat Gatherer Profession...

...That's the main reason why i have set this LVL 30 Goal,
to know i have the required level to be able to unlock a new skill...

...that will never exist....

Awesome achievement Mega! :thumbup:

holy crap 3k :O i have ~400 so i guess i still have a week or 2 of sweating left ;) hehe.. but seriously, THATS what i call achievement

Gratz Mega! :yay:

You're a Sweataholic! :sweat:

I'm still only at 1456. I haven't sweated for a long time. 3000 is a great achievement.

Nice evade, courage and concentraion skills too.

what would u estimate the agility u gained from sweating?

Wow, that’s phenomenal, huge gratz! :) :yay::wtg:

Holy cow ! :eek: Huge gratz to you ! It's very hard to skill it.

wow...Oo I don't have anywhere near the patience of you lol BIG GZ!!

Great Job. this thread seem to be challenging a few people to try and beat you. I enjoy sweating too, maybe on day I will hit yor current level, of course you will be a lvl 100 by then lol
Big Gratz!!:)

um is that a bill:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:ion viles holy sweat dats a lot

Great Job. this thread seem to be challenging a few people to try and beat you. I enjoy sweating too, maybe on day I will hit yor current level, of course you will be a lvl 100 by then lol
Big Gratz!!:)

Thank you, I know of two people who are already higher however.

I've pretty much stopped for the moment (too busy :sniper: ) so those who are 2000+ can close the gap! :)

GRATZ

Do you anything else beside sweating?

How long does it take to reach this goal ?

Congratulations! A monumental achievement!

grats mega!
still dont know how u did it...:S

:ahh::ahh:

is it too late to gratz you :laugh:

Back