A Message for fellow Delta Firce members

Banger

Guardian
Society
Delta Force
Michael Banger Baskcomb
All in DF,

Just a quick update for you. My move went smoothly except for the fact that my new home is unable to deal with broadband until after the new year! (Damn ISP's!!)

As as a result the website is still offline. I'm hoping to run the server back to my old house tonight and see if the connection there is working still, but this is not guarenteed. I will keep all updated via this thread on the progress of getting the site up.

Regards

Banger

Last edited:
np bro, thx for the update m8 ;)

OHHHH we were wounder if your move went ok! I hope its nice time your new place!!!!

Hey again all.

By my reckoning the site should now be back up and running :):wtg:

Have managed to get it back running in my old flat for now until i can get the broadband moved :)

Had a slight DNS issue that have now resolved and we are back up and running :yay:

Guys,

The site has been doen since Christmas Eve as was away on hols in New York and the ISP disabled my old home internet. Have returned and my ISP are now setting up the link at my new home, I am told my internet should be up by next Tuesday (8th Jan) but will keep all informed via this thread.

Cheers

Banger

Were back online and doing fine. My internet is at my new home so I can also now get back ingame seeya all soon :yay:

YAY welcome back!

Back