11.5.0 Release Notes

Does anyone know what this means?:scratch2:

I hope we will be able finaly to have chat chanel clear and free of all globals and hofs spam.

Does anyone know what this means?:scratch2:

This is for the Facebook/Twitter applicaiton (Social Media)

Before, if you had put a minimum value on what your application should send out (for example 100 PED), there was a problem with the application still sending out globals under that value if the global was high enough to get a Hall of Fame entry. But now it wont. That's what it means. :)

I hope we will be able finaly to have chat chanel clear and free of all globals and hofs spam.

Considering you're no newbie I assume you know you can turn off the global channel from showing, if you so wish. :)

Considering you're no newbie I assume you know you can turn off the global channel from showing, if you so wish. :)

Its hard If the mindforce is stronger than thou art, t`can play tricks on you...lol We should have oldtimer`s section like newbie section on forums... we could remind our ageing brain there about features over and over again:laugh:

Robo:silly2:

This update looks really nice, but please please please get to implementing the old systems! I miss them...

* In the VTOL and the cars Valkyrie, Brünnhilde and Saehrimnir you now have a dashboard that, for example, shows the SI, petrol level and speed. The VTOL has some additional displays, such as altitude.

YES!!!!

And helicopters???? OMG way to go FPC! :yay:

Shame I already wasted all my money in other vehicles :laugh:

wow many new stuff
I want to mention that wen i first log in and still the mouse sensibility in 3rd view wen holding the middle mouse is way too slow if you dont make a option to chose it at lest make it the same speed as wen i turn my avatar pls

Back