Status
Please reply by conversation.

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Sarchi says:
I don't care if you get them yourself, or have someone else do it for you.

Two dedicated grinders - Cunning Haruto Rat and Sneaky Heiko Rat - will deliver 10,000 Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item) to you in about 10 days from the moment you order them. All of those will be hunted by ourselves, none bought from unsuspecting people in orange.

In progress:
<none at the moment>

Expressions of interest:
Kimmi @ 0:01 10-Jul - 200 PED
Undisclosed J @ 0:08 10-Jul - 200 PED
(sorted by price, then by time received)

Fine print:
barring dramatic changes in drop rates and other force majeure events

Last edited:
I havent started collecting yet, but I have started to check the marked. From what I can see, if I take my time, I can buy bones for 3pec. And it shouldnt take me more then about 10days. So I will buy my bones from you at 2pec. Aka 200ped total. If you want.

I havent started collecting yet, but I have started to check the marked. From what I can see, if I take my time, I can buy bones for 3pec. And it shouldnt take me more then about 10days. So I will buy my bones from you at 2pec. Aka 200ped total. If you want.
Expression of interest noted. I will need to talk to Heiko about whether she's willing to go straight from 5 to 2 but this might well happen just to get it started.

I know the market lost ground on last weekend but haven't been in Camp Icarus for some days - perhaps I also need to go and listen to highland intellectuals of there. :)

meh

The first post mysteriously disappeared. Now this makes so much sense...

Very interested.
PM Send.

so you say " bone hunters for hire"

but then you only offer 2 pec each bone?

so which is it? you paying for people to hunt?

or are you buying? because if you are buying the bones, your not hiring anyone to do anything and this should be in a buying thread.

just saying.

so you say " bone hunters for hire"

but then you only offer 2 pec each bone?

There seems to be a fuckup of some kind with this thread - the forum shows "Haruto Rat" as thread starter, but first post is for some reason by Kimmi. So going by Haruto's reply to Kimmi, we seem to be missing the first post where he and Heiko Rat offered to hunt for bones.

As I've said elsewhere, I can loot them myself for around 1 to 2 PECs each, but I would be happy to pay someone else to do it. I think I need about 7k more. If you are interested, let me know.

There seems to be a fuckup of some kind with this thread - the forum shows "Haruto Rat" as thread starter, but first post is for some reason by Kimmi. So going by Haruto's reply to Kimmi, we seem to be missing the first post where he and Heiko Rat offered to hunt for bones.
Yes thats exactly what happened for some reason, if my rep also got misplaced along with the OP please contact me

As I've said elsewhere, I can loot them myself for around 1 to 2 PECs each, but I would be happy to pay someone else to do it. I think I need about 7k more. If you are interested, let me know.

interested, will send PM

Edit: Thank you very much, friend request send

Last edited:

Exactly. The first post went up in smoke when I tried to edit it.

And this happens some thirty years after ACID was defined. :mad:

@all

Please do not post further expressions of interest to this thread. Interested parties should contact me ingame instead. Thank you.

/mod note/ Haruto Rat, your OP may have been caught up in some of the more stringent anti-spam measures introduced a while back and auto-deleted (or something) when you tried to edit it, due to your low post count. It's certainly not held in any area that mods can see.

If you wish, I can close this thread and you could start a new one. Up to you.

@all

The market has found a temporary floor at 0.03, so we're not taking orders below that for now. All expressions of interest have been noted though.

/mod note/ Haruto Rat, your OP may have been caught up in some of the more stringent anti-spam measures introduced a while back and auto-deleted (or something) when you tried to edit it, due to your low post count. It's certainly not held in any area that mods can see.

If you wish, I can close this thread and you could start a new one. Up to you.

Oh well, just close this thread, please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back