Australia Day Party 2007

G'day!
As promised, a set of 3 hours of dinkum aussie music is programmed for the rage, and will start at midday (MA time) :yay:

All artists mentioned in this thread (and more!) will be played and some oz Amber fluid too if I find it :wtg:

Your the best DOL!!!

I have updated the first Post a bit, and added a few more activities & details!

Last edited:
Yipppppy you pommmys

Looking forward to the meet up,,,

Do they still make Ford Falcons:)

Moosic01_standardBan.jpg

Tune in - http://moosic01.com

Drop out directly - http://moosic01.com:8000/listen.pls

Fall over - http://moosic01.com/calendar.php

Last edited:
Looking forward to the meet up,,,

Do they still make Ford Falcons:)

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

*Clears throat! Prepares singing voice!!!*

All! Fords are Shit!!
Second verse, same as the 1st!!!!

Happy Australia Day, Aussie's. look forward to seeing a few of you tonight!

Are any of you guys tailors? Because I cant find a decent pair of stubbies or double pluggers at the auction.:cool:

Some reports of the EU servers being down now - I think the new Budgie Smuggler blueprints are being added just for today. :yay:

ok we are just setting up now!

Dont forget to tune into the music stream seperate from EU and then turn MA music down!

Also Deathifier has added 1k to the prize pool!
So should be able to give away 100 ped every 20 mins - ish

.....more comps to be announced in game!!!

Nice gathering,, + rep..

Great gathering... Thanks for the nice party aussi folks...

Great Tunes Dol x

Nice Hunt too.. Hardcore:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I will upload some pics ASAP for those that missed it!!!!

We still have one more 100 PED prize to give away... will do that competition here soon... Stay Tuned!

Basically we started with a very intimate crowd, built a bonfire.

Had a slow start as a majority of Aussie's were all out enjoying the public holiday.

Things really kicked into gear with a combination of Great Great tunes, Quality People, and a lag free environment! Ad to that some fun competitions!

:yay:

Chook Raffle - pulled one name from me Akubra for the early birds - 100 PED

Guess the next Global/Hof MOB #
Every one pics one mob, 1st in 1st locked in, only one person to a mob!
We picked a start time and I shouted OIY at that exact time. first nominated Mob to appear in a global/HoF wins.
The first round took a while and jackpot'd after some time to 200 PED
We played 3 rounds of this and a total of 400 PED was given away!
hehe...Melbourne Cup!!!!

Aussiest Sheila
- 100 PED

Aussiest Bloke
- 100 PED

Noobiest Aussie - A102 Amp (full TT)

From about 2am to 3.30am (Melb Time) we hunted Hogglos....(that was some awesome fun out there.)

First one was a Global followed by 2 more!

>>>HERE<<< Full details of the Prize Winners and Globals have been posted in the Hall of Fame >>>HERE<<<

THANKS to DOL & Moosic01.com for the 3 hours of great Aussie Songs!!!

THANKS to DEATHIFIER for the venue and massive generosity (aka Prizes)

THANKS to WESTY for the Noobie Prize and to everyone for hanging out in true Aussie Style.

5am here I better sneak into bed before the sun comes up.......

Final 100 PED Giveaway

Rules
1) Anyone can enter!

2) Go to www.twarriors.com

3) Pick one of the Main navigation headings!!!!
News - Information - Estates - Shopping - Hunting - Mining - Spaceflight - Publications - Owner - Contact or Main Page

4) Copy one complete sentence from your selected page and paste it in a reply here...

5) One sentence per entrant, no duplicates, Only the 1st post of any duplicates gets locked in.

To Win
I have already selected one sentence and have it under my hat.

ENTRIES CLOSED: revealing my selected sentence and.....
if you have selected the same one you win!

If no one has copied it over the closest sentence will win.

....Trust you all had a great Australia Day!!!!

Last edited:
Yipppppppy

Often found in the Service Center or his Mansion close to the central island teleporter Deathifier spends most of his time in Project Entropia ensuring things are running nice and smoothly * & flirting, investigating and planning potential improvements and chatting to the many visitors that pass through each day.

I'm 50% Aussi :rolleyes:
50% fish:yay: :yay:

These resources tend to be spread out across the entire island so if you are not having much luck in one spot, try another.

:wtg:

© 1999-2006, David Storey (Deathifier).

In the East reside the fearsome Hogglo, a true challenge for even the most powerful of hunters. If you are considering taking on these mighty beasts it is highly recommended you use heavy armour, carry powerful weapons and bring along a group of friends!

Treasure Island is a large privately owned plot of land that exists within the virtual world of Project Entropia.

First sentence you see on the pae, cant get more simple.

My 100 PED

On the Northern Shores you will find the islands starport with 10 hangars, each with a pilot who would be quite happy to take you to a space destination of your choice - provided you pay the fee.

Note that now their are other pilots on the island Deathifier does not fly by request except in very specific circumstances, and typically at higher than normal cost.

Had Great time,
Z7.:D

Dont forget to Gratz the competition Winners >>>HERE<<<

Win 100 PED

Final 100 PED Giveaway

Rules
1) Anyone can enter!

2) Go to www.twarriors.com

3) Pick one of the Main navigation headings!!!!
News - Information - Estates - Shopping - Hunting - Mining - Spaceflight - Publications - Owner - Contact or Main Page

4) Copy one complete sentence from your selected page and paste it in a reply here...

5) One sentence per entrant, no duplicates, Only the 1st post of any duplicates gets locked in.

To Win
I have already selected one sentence and have it under my hat.

In a few days I will close the entries and reveal my selected sentence and.....
if you have selected the same one you win!

If no one has copied it over the closest sentence will win.

....Trust you all had a great Australia Day!!!!

This EF/twarriors competition for 100 PED is still running...

winner will be announced here and via PM next weekend!!!

SO KEEP THE ENTRIES COMING!

My Geuss is.

Some1 already chose my hoggalo sentance =( i geuss ill try

Treasure Island's large expanse hides quite a number of different types of both Ore and Energy Matter.
:D

All TI pilots will be able to get you *inside their ship* before you need to pay. If a pilot cannot do this, he doesn't really own the hangar and is trying to steal your PED!
And thanks JD i had a great time:yay:

I did read thru to check if anyone posted this. So hopefully not. hehe.

'Treasure Island Estates are great for many things and shopping is definitely one of them.'

Burgerman said:
"In those rare times he can sneak away without being noticed Deathifier likes to get out into the wilderness for a nice, peaceful hunting or mining trip."

This is Burgermans entry sent in via PM :)

In those rare times he can sneak away without being noticed Deathifier likes to get out into the wilderness for a nice, peaceful hunting or mining trip.

oh thankyou J D, sorry I didn't know the posts were at the end of this thread.
Cheers :)

Competition Closes Friday!!!!!

Entry from Hardicus via PM

Those who wish to visit the island need only to step into any teleporter, press the "Change Continent" button until Amethera shows (see the map above for what it looks like) and select the first teleporter shown.

..was delayed in concluding this competition, but here it is!

Drum Roll....anyone!

Before the competition I sealed one sentence in an envelope.

I will now ask a beautiful lady from the audience to come up and inspect that envelope has not been tampered with.................Westy! if you'll do the honours!

Thankyou ;)

Ok....I will read the sentence and then go find the winner.

The winning sentence is....

"In the East reside the fearsome Hogglo, a true challenge for even the most powerful of hunters. "
Thanks again to Deathifier for hosting and throwing PED at us.....

If you are ever wondering what to hunt, head to TI while you think about it!

Also dont over look the shopkeepers around the lake, there is a list here of what they are selling....
http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Treasure_Island/shops

In the East reside the fearsome Hogglo, a true challenge for even the most powerful of hunters. If you are considering taking on these mighty beasts it is highly recommended you use heavy armour, carry powerful weapons and bring along a group of friends!

:shots:
:yay: YOU WIN 100 PED! :yay:
:wtg:

Drinks are on you!

Back