• No, I like living in a drab apartment

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • stfu, give me EFD

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

MistyDawn

Stalker
I did a search and came up with nothing :scratch2:

Am I the only one who wishes to be able to paint my apartment?

The walls are pretty drab and as for that carpet, it's shocking! :eek:

It must be possible to come up with a way to paint my walls, if MA put their minds to it, surely?

Oh, and no I don't want to move to NO, that ugly (Adult rated) wallpaper is enough to deter me from living there...

:(

Reactions: Pip
Good Idea, Misty. :)

darri

Why not !?

We already have paint.. give us paint brushes already !

Good idea misty

I did a search and came up with nothing :scratch2:

Am I the only one who wishes to be able to paint my apartment?

The walls are pretty drab and as for that carpet, it's shocking! :eek:

It must be possible to come up with a way to paint my walls, if MA put their minds to it, surely?

Oh, and no I don't want to move to NO, that ugly (Adult rated) wallpaper is enough to deter me from living there...

:(

Yes I would love to paint my apartment BUT I want to choose my "color" not choose my "colour"!

I mean this adding an extra "U" to perfectly spelled words is a road to disaster! If this madness continues next thing you know we will all be driving on the wrong side of the road and calling french fries "chips"...

The horror...

;)

Dex :cool:

No you are not the only one :)

And I live in NO, but luckily not the blocks with *that* wallpaper :D

Support case, Misty :wise:

Then I can get you to come and revamp my apt :yay:

Would be a nice way for MA to collect profit.... I see no problem with this idea since it won't harm anybody - as long as they don't intentionally make the walls MORE ugly just to force us to color them - like they did with clothes....

I don't yet have an apartment, as all my spare peds go towards ammo and those darn (L) weapons.

This being said, I heartily agree! It would be great to be able to paint the walls. Or, even better, be able to upload our own textures for wallpaper... or heck, add a profession... painter hehe

Think about it, make wallpaper as a furniture BP... then allow players to texturize and color the wallpaper... Make a single wall panel require some certain amount of wallpaper to cover it, such as 200 or so.

What do ya say, MA? We already have the paints, the textures.... lets make it happen!!!

check out billton1 , 3H

even beter then wall paper ;)

I'm considering investing on an apartament, but no matter if I do or don't in the end, I'd really like to see something like that implemented. :D As long as somebody already said, MA won't make walls even uglier to force us to paint them... though this might need new skills and equipment... :scratch2:

Voted yes.

Really don't care much what colour my ingame apt walls are.
The secret to a bright comfy room lies in the floor. I would like to throw the ugly rug out and replace it with something much brighter. Or why not be able to use all the ingame woods to make floors with? Without them adding to the apartments item count and dito cap.

Steve Mischief

Think about it, make wallpaper as a furniture BP... then allow players to texturize and color the wallpaper... Make a single wall panel require some certain amount of wallpaper to cover it, such as 200 or so.

What do ya say, MA? We already have the paints, the textures.... lets make it happen!!!

I totally agree and think that its one of the more simpler ways to do something like that, but then I may be biased being a colorer :p

but definitly something to change the walls with lol :) be nice to have a brighter room instead of something bland.

I would like to be able to colour the walls in my apart.

I already call chips chips, as that's what they are. Even the French don't call French Fries "French Fries" they call them "Pommes Frites" which is "Fried Potatoes." SO I will happily keep my chips with my fish, call crisps crisps not "chips", and have my hood on my coat, not on the bonnet of my car, TYVM. God forbid that we should start driving on the pavement, as then all the pedestrians will get run over because cars should be on the road!

LOL. :)

I would like to be able to colour the walls in my apart.

I already call chips chips, as that's what they are. Even the French don't call French Fries "French Fries" they call them "Pommes Frites" which is "Fried Potatoes." SO I will happily keep my chips with my fish, call crisps crisps not "chips", and have my hood on my coat, not on the bonnet of my car, TYVM. God forbid that we should start driving on the pavement, as then all the pedestrians will get run over because cars should be on the road!

LOL. :)

OMG Bonnets on Car Fronts?

This has to be one of the signs of the Apocalypse!

the horror...

;)

I would like to throw the ugly rug out and replace it with something much brighter. Or why not be able to use all the ingame woods to make floors with?

Carpet patterns, colours and wooden floors would be great as well.

Even a one off fee would be acceptable for me, as long as it isn't outrageous of course.

:)

Yes I would love to paint my apartment BUT I want to choose my "color" not choose my "colour"

the world is a tad larger than the US my friend.

and yes it would be good to customize an apartment a bit :) especially for beauty people to spruce up there salons a bit.

Last edited:
I want to be able to choose colour and/or textures for the walls. Wallpapers would be a bonus, though I suspect that Hunters would just laugh when they get six rolls of wallpaper from an Ambulimax.
Maybe we could combine sweat and Lyst to get wallpaper paste as well?

Yes I would love to paint my apartment BUT I want to choose my "color" not choose my "colour"!

I mean this adding an extra "U" to perfectly spelled words is a road to disaster! If this madness continues next thing you know we will all be driving on the wrong side of the road and calling french fries "chips"...

The horror...

;)

If I had an apartment still I would like to colour it.

There is no such thing as "American English" Bill Gates and MA will be notified rofl.

There is a perfectly good reason why we drive on the left side of the road ;)

Blighty is the home of good old Fish & Chips

Fish & Fries just sounds wrong lol

Funny though, we would call a silicon chip a silicon crisp logically

If I had an apartment still I would like to colour it.

There is no such thing as "American English" Bill Gates and MA will be notified rofl.

There is a perfectly good reason why we drive on the left side of the road ;)

Blighty is the home of good old Fish & Chips

Fish & Fries just sounds wrong lol

Funny though, we would call a silicon chip a silicon crisp logically

LOL at the silicon crisps.

I like it.

Back