I want to kill the Atrox...

Anon

Hatchling
Yup.

I want to go solo so what do I need? Weapons, armor, skills, etc..

Armax too if you dont mind.

knight armor, fap 50, justifier mk2 is the cheapest combo worthwhile using on those i think.. should do you well all up untill the guardians

nevermind that :p thaught it said "Atrax", need some more heavy duty equipment for those :rolleyes:

Well, me n ulti are in beginner/novice kinda standings....

We take on Atrox Mature and Old with Sollo Beauto, Uii, vigi and paladin

Ulti uses a fap 15 and I use a fap 50

Altho our last global on that Troxy Old, I was fapping and ulti hit it with an axe 1x0

No bother ;)

I suggest going for trox matures first.... you will need at least an amped mk2 imo, esp if your hp's are low. And decent armor.... rascal, preferably nem imo.

Technically, you can go hunt them with lesser weapons and armor, just depends on if you care that much about dying ;)

I think it is very dependent on your overall defensive skills. I managed to kill Atrox Young a couple of times having nothing more than Pixie and Axe 1x0. I must honestly admit that those were only 2 succesfull attemts out of 9 :) . But still...

No problems going for Atrax Young with the same set :)

So your best armor is high Evade...

Atrax are wieners compared to Atrox.
You can find Atrox young/mature south of Zychion, and youngs east of hadesheim.

Atrox Matures and Olds south of Cape Corinth, Youngs south and east of Ithaca. Sometimes they lurk west.

I would NOT recommend doing what I do, but I'm a longshot sniper, I take em with a FireForge 8000 ARR M. A wierd slow odd kind of way. Yet the way I enjoy. Don't do it on matures, unless you have 400+ evade. Atrox youngs don't hit me for like 5-6 attacks. Which gives me plenty of time to reload and kill.

maniac said:
Atrox Matures and Olds south of Cape Corinth, Youngs south and east of Ithaca. Sometimes they lurk west.

are you sure about that?

Last time I looked - Old/Mature South of Ithaca and Guardians SE of corinth.

There is some nice Trox NW of PVP1 :evilking:

Don't forget your decaoys. They can be quite helpfull if you are going solo... ;)

DD
:evilking:

With Goblin armor, Jester D1, & Katsuichi Honor got killed every time.

With Ghost, Amped Justifier MkII & Katsuichi Valor, first time out was 50/50 on matures, 100% on young unless ganged.

~4 weeks later, about 90% on matures.

Still can't take Atrax for some reason - they get me almost all the time.

Before I got my atrox uber hof I hunted them with nemesis, fap-5, ff8k and m2875+a105. Worked really well. Nemesis decay was around 8-9 peds per 200 ped ammo (fap decay was under 1 ped).

Now I have changed to ml-35 and nemesis decay is 1-5 peds per 200 peds ammo.

hmm atrox =/ never never get any hof on that killed over 30 atrox and olny get 3pd-5pd no hof =/ so i stick to atrax =D

nemesis +2A
plates and a starkhov as 147 with dante :wise:

all trox up to trox guard dies b4 they reach me :cool: and even if they trox guard would reach me, they only do 20 dmg :silly2: so nemesis and 2A plates is the best thing IMO :)

Brylling said:
hmm atrox =/ never never get any hof on that killed over 30 atrox and olny get 3pd-5pd no hof =/ so i stick to atrax =D

If you kill atrox mature/old you can expect 50-100 ped global every 400th kill or so :)

You get 2-4 times 10+ ped loot per hour if you kill efficiently.

Pixie + M2875 + a105 is the cheapest combo, and you can *easily* do young / mature.

you need a fap for olds though, and i would also recommend upgrading to rascal armour.

Guardians = you need a long range weapon aswell - something like MKII or FF8K. Then hit em with 2875 when they get close - pretty good way of killing them

Adults - gonna need more armour, say nemesis, + the killing combo from before + a better fap, maybe fap80 + ek2600

Dominant - hehe. Nemesis + ek2600 + good long range gun, say DAR9300, and a very fast carbine / pistol, like imp 2870 or adj v1.

Alpha - angel + whats above..

AOA - Angel + Imp 8k + Imp 2870 + adj fap should be ok

Prowler / Stalker - Shadow + Imp fap + Mod Dar + Vat100ME w/ Dante / Mod Merc + 204 / Mod Tegretov TR6 w/ Dante

But to be honest - just get skillies first :D

maniac said:

wanda said:
are you sure about that?
Last time I looked - Old/Mature South of Ithaca and Guardians SE of corinth.

No youngs around Ithaca anymore. Only old/mature.
Also old/mature south of Corinth as maniac said. Only you need to get further south. First guardians, then comes the old/mature. :)

Faustian said:
There is some nice Trox NW of PVP1 :evilking:

I met them once.
It dinnt even hurt.

Like it most likely doesnt hurt to blow your head off with a shotgun.

rstock said:
I met them once.
It dinnt even hurt.

Like it most likely doesnt hurt to blow your head off with a shotgun.

:rofl: you :newbie: hehe

Back