Sarah

Master Colorer
Society
Freelancer
Sarah 'Zap' Charlton
Offering coloring services

What can I do?
With an excellent success rate I offer coloring jobs with all available colors:
Black*, red*, white*, dark wine, burnt umber, umber, turquoise, mauve, dark blue, deep cadmium, violet cream, light green, pink, brown, purple, blue, yellow and orange.

(*) Only available through me.

What do I charge?
I charge a fee for applying paint. The fee I charge is in addition to any cost of the paint used. The customer brings her/his own paint. The fee I charge for the actual job is:

Orange - 1 ped/field
Yellow - 1 ped/field
Blue - 2 ped/field
Purple - 2 ped/field
Brown - 14 ped/field
Pink - 2 ped/field
Turquoise - 2 ped/field
Light green - 2 ped/field
Mauve - 50 ped/field
Violet cream - 50 ped/field
Umber - 10 ped/field
Deep cadmium - 50 ped/field
Burnt umber - ???
Dark wine - 500 ped/field
Dark blue - 200 ped/field
White - 300 ped/field
Red - 200 ped/field
Black - 500 ped/field

??? = No market value set yet. Contact me for individual price if interested.

(Prices are based on market prices for the paint. I charge a fee equal to the market price of one coloring attempt. Observe that the paint used it not included in the fee.)

Example: For an item to be colored orange, yellow and green I would charge a fee of 1+1+2=4 ped.

Why should you choose me?
I am the best colorer in Project Entropia. I am the only one who can use black, red and white paint. My success rates are also lightyears ahead of my competition. I almost always get a perfect result on the first coloring attempt. This means you will, even with my fee, pay less if you choose me rather than letting another lower skilled colorer paint.

Where do you find me?
You can either contact me through a PM here on EF or you can find me ingame in Ithaca. I am ingame most every night (MA time). My ingame name is Sarah Charlton. Short girl, red hair.

Last edited:
i get brain disease from that place....

Please post it here also ;)

Just very hard to update... If I change something I must change both, and there can be inconsistencies, but on demand I will post is here also. :)

Sarah said:
Just very hard to update... If I change something I must change both, and there can be inconsistencies, but on demand I will post is here also. :)

Fantastic thanks for the effort cya soon with my new coat :D

so sarah - could you give me an idea for the price of:

Red+white radar jacket, feodora, and multi shirt, if i can get all uncoloured?

White mainly with red detail.

PM sent to Aio.

holy crap. even you cant color black?! man, im going to be stuck in these tt black clothes, with my shiny butt, for awhile then, arent i?

btw, very cool service, and very reasonably priced. i think its funny that you should have to justify charging a fee, i would think that when you provide a service, you should be compensated, but i guess some people dont see it that way...

thanks for your community service, and let us know when you can color black!!!!

=)

emptywalls said:
holy crap. even you cant color black?! man, im going to be stuck in these tt black clothes, with my shiny butt, for awhile then, arent i?

btw, very cool service, and very reasonably priced. i think its funny that you should have to justify charging a fee, i would think that when you provide a service, you should be compensated, but i guess some people dont see it that way...

thanks for your community service, and let us know when you can color black!!!!

=)

Thank you for your support emptywalls. ^_^ And no, I cannot use black paint. I am as amazed as you are.

And yes apparently I do have to justify my fee since many used to ask why I charge when I get free skills. :) But that's not how it works.

I promise I will let the world hear when I reach black. ;)

Still offering my services. (bump)

aaaaaa bumpeti bumb :)
Still no blackie?

lol bump. feel like taking a non deposit noob into apprenticeship i will do any odd jobs i just wanna be a tailor i was a tailor on Star wars galaxies a master btw i made high quality cloths with adds and buffs and stuff it was fun.

Still offering my services! *bump*

Sarah,

Do you actually have red and dark blue paint?

What are the market prices for these paints?

Buzz Lightyear said:

It was nothing personal. :D

*PM sent to Willing*

*bump* Still offering my services.

Added in main post: Cost of coloring services

ouch... 1.1k extra for a the coat Im saving to

The fees are the same as they have been for a long time. I just chose to write the pre-calculated prices (based on market price). This was the customers can more easily see what their clothes of choice will cost.

*bump* Still offering my services!

I saw black on sale once. 1 can in a shop - was 1000 peds or something.

Wistrel said:
I saw black on sale once. 1 can in a shop - was 1000 peds or something.

Yes? :)

I've seen an orange can being in auction for 10000 ped. Cool huh?

*bump*

Price lowered with 100 ped/field on white and dark blue paint. This is to reflect the lowered market price, since I have a fee equal to:

"The market price of one coloring attempt."

*bump*

Hi Sarah

Hey Sarah, Ive been looking for you lately, i wanted to ask you if you can do a quick painjob for me, by the way, i sell you some paint if you are interested, you can meet me at camp phoenix, Iam generally there, best regards to you. :)

PM sent to Scout.

*bumb* Still offering my services.

i want my thong pink but i dont have the paint :|
when i get it i'll pm u here

Ok Fire. :)

*BUMP*
Prices lowered to reflect market price.

Still offering my services.

*BUMP*

Still offering my services.

ive been using sarah's coloring services and i must say its a quality service!

Trustworthy, honest and quality coloring, highly recommended :)

Thanks for those words zed.

And I might take the opportunity to say:

Back