25k Hof, Secret Item?

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
secret.gif

This have GOT to contain the secret item??
Grats to SWAT!!

OMFG! NO!!! LOL LOL Is this a joke? Is it real?

OMG OMG!

*Svetka who goes off to ask SWAT personally

pozdravlaiu SWAT :bowdown:

Its not joke!! No!

I think it should have said "SKAM" instead.
I mean if you turn the W upside down and make the T a M and stock it a little it becomes Skam :D

Skam said:
This have GOT to contain the secret item??

Definitely.

*Steals Skam's screenshot for a frontpage article...*

I was told now that it was a sword, full tt 19k O_O with 201 damag!!!

Skam said:
I was told now that it was a sword, full tt 19k O_O with 201 damag!!!

:eek: Wow-

*Sveta- now goes off to read Recoda's latest post on some better melee weapons :laugh:

atm waiting for the name and more stats of the sword. Stay tuned :)

Name:
Roman Ram Prototype

So I guess when MA said "more valueable then any other item" they ment in TT-value?

crowd.gif

People crowded at Ithaca after the news of the finding, awaiting SWAT to show and tell about the blade.

God i hate being at work when stuff like this happens :mad:

Oh well hopefully Skam will keep me posted the rest of my work day :yup:

Greetz

so unfair that MA put it on the hardest possible mob - why not have had it on an old/mature that anyone could have had a chance at.

I am so disappointed with PE/MA right now

it was the most desent thing they could do so it shouldnt be looted by a noob

ElbryanWolf said:
God i hate being at work when stuff like this happens :mad:

Oh well hopefully Skam will keep me posted the rest of my work day :yup:

Greetz

Offcourse I will :)

And Wanda, youd be able to take it down too. Just team up with someone,use long ranged guns :)

I agree with Pathway on that. Wouldn't we hate it if some n00b got the item, much better off as it is.

I dont know anything about SWAT's personal economy but I acctually do think that the ones that put alot of money and efford into the game deserved it. I only suppose SWAT is one of those who does.

I would hate it if someone who never deposited got it, thought "cool..", sold it and cashed out and left the game after 3 months of playing..

Skam said:
Offcourse I will :)

And Wanda, youd be able to take it down too. Just team up with someone,use long ranged guns :)

at over 190 damage through my 5B Nemesis its not possible for an average player to do it solo.

I begin to think MA messed up decoying deliberately because of this event.

I don't think MA did anything else than create the stalkers. And I guess we'll see more of events like this.

As for SWAT, it would be ironic if he has 0 longblade skill. Hopefully that's not the faxt, and that he makes good use of it.

*waits impatiance for the reload and decay*

Shadow-Ale said:
Hopefully that's not the faxt, and that he makes good use of it.

He probably already TT'd it!! Gratz to Mr. SWAT!!!

DD
:evilking:

wanda said:
at over 190 damage through my 5B Nemesis its not possible for an average player to do it solo.

I begin to think MA messed up decoying deliberately because of this event.

Then dont do it solo ;) Its no mob thats "impossible" to take, you just gotta adjust your hunting after it. If your enuff people in a team and use long range it woulndt really be much of a problem. Its not supposed to be a easy kill..

Use decoys in a new way now. Shoot all you can, before it reach you decoy, run, use range again, decoy, run, use range...

Skam said:
Then dont do it solo ;)

You miss my point. It is the fact that it went to someone who could do it solo. Not a team and not someone who struggled for an hour with disfunctional decoys.

Yep... Stalkers are a nasty nasty beastie.

I was talking to Wanda about them last night...

Me, FireW0lf and 5 other soc members tried to take on an Atrox Stalker a couplo nights ago...

We take our armour off and constantly run back and forth from revive terminal to big bad ugly b*stard ... we did this for about 10 minutes until some STUPID STUPID little :censored: :cussing: :handjob: of a n00b tags it and turrets it.....

(oops... kinda flew into a rage there :tongue2: )

Anyway... just before it got turreted (still :cussing:) it's health was on low red... so definitely not an easy mob to down unless you have a big team with meaty guns or you're an uber with high evade ...

p.s I'm going to hunt that little sod

wanda said:
You miss my point. It is the fact that it went to someone who could do it solo. Not a team and not someone who struggled for an hour with disfunctional decoys.

someone who could do it solo most likely have put alot of money and time in the game and therefore deserves it imo.

Actually they are quit hard even with several players in a team. They are not like regular stalkers these ones. These do 169 dmg on fully repaired angel with 5A platings on it!

Also I am glad they put it on one of these. Just cause now no noob got it. I already knew that Stalker or Prowler would drop it though since they were the only ones doing more dmg and therefore was "mutated". Regular Stalkers would do 135 dmg to angel with 5A.

Gratz SWAT. Although I doubt you'll read this.

Shadow-Ale said:
I don't think MA did anything else than create the stalkers. And I guess we'll see more of events like this.

As for SWAT, it would be ironic if he has 0 longblade skill. Hopefully that's not the faxt, and that he makes good use of it.

The Stalkers were already there

ulti and I came across one around 7 or 8 weeks ago N of PvP1

Hmmm... I never noticed the Stalkers doing any more dmg than usual...?

I've encountered Stalkers before (unfortunately for me and my armour) and they did the same dmg as these :wise:

It was painful then too :(

Skam said:
someone who could do it solo most likely have put alot of money and time in the game and therefore deserves it imo.

I guess that is the magic word - money

ultimababe said:
Hmmm... I never noticed the Stalkers doing any more dmg than usual...?

I've encountered Stalkers before (unfortunately for me and my armour) and they did the same dmg as these :wise:

It was painful then too :(

Stalkers NW of PvP1 probably do the same dmg now as always. But these Stalkers that spawned under the "attacks" (troxes been spawning new places last days, pvp2, SW of Fury, pvp3...) And these new ones, both prowlers and stalkers, will do more damage then regular ones. Im 110% sure cause I've hunted both sorts and they used to do 135 dmg. Now they did 169 (pretty annoying when you got 168 hp) and killed me in one bite!

wanda said:

Why not? do you really mean that someone who never deposited should have equal rights to those who deposit alot and keep the game alive?
I might sound mean to someone but I dont. play the game for free you shouldnt expect anything big.

But SWAT is a committed player. And I think thats what matter most of all.

---
I wasnt aware of the Stalker-mutants either but I stand on my point. I would be crazy of rage if MA let it drop from a mob it doesnt take a real efford to kill. I mean I cant kill Stalkers solo either. But if there is a problem its up to you to find a solution.

wanda said:
:argue: :whip: bla bla bla bla
the way i've known loot to work is same creature loots same stuff older creature like stalker and provider just have better chance
Stalker had chance like 1-1,000,000 Atrox old would have had chance 1,000,000,000

Which completelly makes sense as to why stalker gave it up just had a better chance.

and why shouldn't ppl that have put lots of time, money and effort into PE have a better chance then people that havn't?

Thats like the new guy in the company getting the promotion you worked for 10 years to get.

I just smell jealousy. and wish we could get back to talking about the new item and it's stats.

Congratz to SWAT

RexDameon said:
and why shouldn't ppl that have put lots of time, money and effort into PE have a better chance then people that havn't?

Thats like the new guy in the company getting the promotion you worked for 10 years to get.

Congratz to SWAT

Couldn't have said it better myself. I know SWAT well enough to know he's a very dedicated player. And I have always believed as many of us do that loot should be somewhat proportionate to the mob.... that is to say, big mobs should pay out more ;)

Back