25k Hof, Secret Item?

ok. First off, I highly doubt that it is truely a non-decay item.
Why I say this? I don't know of anyone in their right mind who would even think of selling a non decay wep that doesn't use ammo and does 201 dmg per second.

I say this because I saw the Unique Roman Ram Purifier prototype ON AUC THIS MORNING! no joke. I signed on to check some aucs before going to school, and saw it there in shortblades for opening bid around 30k, buyout bid around 50k.

the crazy thing is, about a minute later after making a few bids here and there I clicked back on the shortblades column again, double clicked on the unique item auc to look at it again (and drool)... and it said the auction was ended. !!!!!!!!!.

So either SWAT pulled it (highly possible) or someone saw it and bought it out (equally possible).

Crazy.

If anyone can confirm either way, please do!

ooooo, the plot thickens...

DD
:evilking:

It's back in the auction for around TT + 100k now.

Im at school right now, so I can't go on PE... might you tell if SWAT is selling please? or someone else?

Thanks

i think SWAT should return the dagger to it's rightful owner Mr. Roman Ram :kos:

Nea said:
i think SWAT should return the dagger to it's rightful owner Mr. Roman Ram :kos:

hahaha....i wonder how much MA would pay to get it back!

surely this is worth a ton of money from the pub it is generating.

i am waiting to see the press release that MA is surely drafting up for release.

hopefully, we'll see a new flock of players soon after....and more money in the loot pool.

Hehe like a lot said, i'm sure it would be nice if something like an npc of Mr. Ram would be conceived and implanted ingame... maybe not only to run after Swat :silly2: but also it could be a way to implement new weapons... like a new weapon trader that moves around the map. Find him , talk to him, and maybe be able to buy a nice weapon, well better than the busho or MK1 punisher available from tt :)

Greetz

ElbryanWolf said:
Hehe like a lot said, i'm sure it would be nice if something like an npc of Mr. Ram would be conceived and implanted ingame... maybe not only to run after Swat :silly2: but also it could be a way to implement new weapons... like a new weapon trader that moves around the map. Find him , talk to him, and maybe be able to buy a nice weapon, well better than the busho or MK1 punisher available from tt :)

Greetz

that would be cool. of course, everytime i found him, it would just so happen i'd be out of ped. :laugh:

ElbryanWolf said:

Greetz

lol that would be so cool MA would have to make him really hard to find though he wouldnt run anywhere he would have the BEST TP chip so he can go from one side of the map to the other :laugh: :D :laugh:

Ah stop speculating,unless he posts confirmed decay it will never get sold for that price.

If it decays,which I presume it does I guess its really bad since he hasnt posted it which is kind of unfair since it might lure someone to buy a useless item damage per pec wise.Hell..for tt+100k I think a mod.fap would be worth it,both for entertainment and hunting instead of a sword

Back