Welcome to the practically all new...

black_rain13

Retired Mafia Princess
Society
Happily Retired
Ginny "BlackReign" Johansen
The Chosen Few has turned over a new leaf in our history as a society.

Gone are the days of a handful of dedicated and active players while the majority of the society is made up of those who play once-in-a-blue-moon.

We have thinned our ranks by more than half and have made room to bring on board dedicated and active members who want to be part of a growing society that has big plans and intentions to become a well known and highly respected society within the EU community.

Our goals are simple. Having fun is our main objective, but along the way we are a society that takes the time to help others in their learning and adventures. We are now and will always be a courteous group that will be the last to show disrepect for any in the EU. We regularly coordinate beacon runs, soc hunts and other group activities in an effort to build a stronger "family" type of bond between our members. We also take pride in organizing events for non-soc members to participate in as well.

Up until recently, we have always accepted members of any skill level, however that is now changing as well. We will no longer accept new members who have not been participating in the EU for at least 6 months and have not yet established themselves within the EU. Only in rare cases will this new rule be exempted.

We do not have any profession requirements. Anything you want to do within the EU is up to you, so long as you are honest, courteous and respectful of others.

Anyone interested in becoming a part of this new chapter of TCF, please PM me and we can discuss possibilities.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and good luck in your EU and RL adventures.

Last edited:
Welcome new members. I'm looking forward to having fun with ya. (Read that however you want ;) )

Anybody else wanna join up with us? You might just be welcome.

Take a look at Black Rain's and my posts here on EF. If that's the kinda folks you wanna shoot, loot, mine, craft, color and tame with, head over to your nearest Soc terminal or pm myself or Black Rain. Perhaps you too can be part of...

The Chosen Few

The Chosen Few still has room for 3 more well-qualified candidates.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank those who have inquired about membership. Some of you asked some very important questions and I hope that I was able to answer them to your satisfaction.

Good luck to you all and we will see you soon.

time for another bump... trying to keep them few and far between. :D

Bump. Join the team folks. Be one of The Chosen Few.

Back