Event: HU Ambulimania #2 - Sat dec. 2

EyeContact

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
I'm proud to announce the third event Hunters Unlimited will organise for this community.

advert.jpg

When: Saturday december 2
Time: 21:00 MA time (GMT)
Where: Nea's place, the Ambulimax LA
Tickets: Available at Landmarker (13200, 11220)
Costs: 10 ped
available: 50 tickets
Prize: 300 ped
Rules: Most loot wins, no PvP, 1 hour

If you have suggestions for future events let us know!

Hey

Too bad there is an event IRL overlapping this one :mad:
But im sure EyeContact will host this event just as good as me ;)

Oh, and there is only 50 tickets, so first come first served... this will be sold out so get your ticket in time :D

-Zap

P.S.
If you loose event box with top 3 and your rank, step outside LA and come back, then it pops up to your screen.
And remember to cast your rep point to one member in event and give grade to event too... (do this via event box)

*soundboy makes note to himself to get his arse over to Nea's Place to reserve his place*

A couple of suggestions, well you did ask! Make your events more expensive to enter and have second and third place prizes. If the event system can't handle second and third just give them out at the SC at the end. Just my thoughts :D

See you there.

soundboy

good luck guys with the event:))..after mine i hope i can join yours:))
bump for HU events:)

As I don't really have experience with events, I have kinda stupid question: Can you join only as single player or also as a team?

Thanks!

As I don't really have experience with events, I have kinda stupid question: Can you join only as single player or also as a team?

Thanks!

I must say I have never tried to create a team in an event, but I don't think it will be possible. Good thing about that is, if you win the event you don't have to split the prize :)

Sadly I won't be able to participate in the event due to RL business. Heap and Trabin will be the hosts during the event for any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Team gets automatically disbanded if you try to enter event while in team.

Last edited:
bumb for Ambulimania #2
Remember that there is only limited amout of tickets, so get yours before Saturday ;)

-Zap

Gotta luv those Ambus :)
I'm sure it will be a great event from you guys again, best of luck.

Tekkie.

daaaamnit!! only 50 tickets?? will be sold out fast.

i have been thinking for a few secs:
be at the marriage of a friend this weekend or Ambulimania...

Scatha will kill me, if i dont show up at this marriage... shite.

Reactions: Zap
If Orion is sitting this one out, that means I'll probably survive and I'll be there. Well, only if Dick Cheney is sitting this one out too. ;)

Gotta luv those Ambus :)

Yeah, I bet you do. :laugh:

Lessee, who won the last comp? :scratch:

Good luck with this one, mate. Sure you'll rock it, but I'll be gunnin', too.

Ann and I have already bought our tickets and looking forward to it!! Last couple events sold out and this one will too I'm sure.

See ya'll there!!:cool: :cool:

Reactions: Zap
I whanna buy a ticket , is all reserved or can u buy at the LA?

I whanna buy a ticket , is all reserved or can u buy at the LA?

None reserved, all available at the land marker.

But you figured that one out already, because I just got a message 20 mins ago saying so :cool:

So, fastest got their ticket on first day event was published :cool:
Good though for you slower people :dunce: , still some left @ Land Marker (13200, 11220) ;)

-Zap

would like to participate

Hi. I would like to participate but need to know if there is a refund if I cannot make it, I see the time will be saturday at 10 pm? maybe or 10 am? I can't tell... it's 4pm now and MA time is 15:00 so 21:00 would make it 10 pm..

what' time is the event?

The event is at 21:00 MA time. When you're ingame, press C to see the current MA time. Compare that to your local time and you should be able to figure out if you can make it.

You can also compare it to the time here on EF, on the bottom of this window, the current MA time is stated.

Unfortunately, once you're registered, you can't "unregister" yourself.

:sniper:
Lets get some ambus :)

-Zap

I'll be there, hangover and all... :D

Hey

5h to go and few tickets left atm, so if you planned to join, get your ticket asap.

This event will be sold out :)

-Zap

This is going to be a blast! The more the merrier :) :)

I have just been talking to some potential participants for this event while sweating ambu. The Land Marker seems to show 25 tickets available, but there seems to be no way to purchase a ticket. Is there a trick to this or is the event section bugged?

I won't be participating myself as the ambu are a little too strong for me :laugh: , but I thought I'd let you guys know you are losing potential buyers. :girl:

I figured it out. You register with your ped card, (takes out 10PED) instead of dropping in a ticket. Kinda funky. You never really get a ticket.

Hope that helps.

I figured it out. You register with your ped card, (takes out 10PED) instead of dropping in a ticket. Kinda funky. You never really get a ticket.

Hope that helps.

Interesting. Over 6 months in the game, and I am still learning things on a daily basis. :dunce:

Ticket sales are going really fast now.

With about 30 mins to go there are around 15 tickets left.

If you want in, be real quick ;)

Back