Warning to all crafters: You can profit with No skills, No peds, No clicks!

MadMarlin

Guardian
Society
Supremecy Reign
Mahdemus Mad Marlin
ATTENTION all crafters: You can profit with NO SKILLS, NO PEDS, NO CLICKS!!!

But wait!!! There's more.

You too can hunt without a weapon and still end up with more peds than your account can hold. And... that's not all,

If the previous 2 items aren't for you then there are many, many more opportunities for FREE peds.

Please send for my entire research and analysis on how to get rich in EU for free.

Just look at what one satisfied customer, Fluske, has said...
"this onetime offer expires within 48 hours,dont miss out on this great opportunity"

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND ARE THE FREE SET OF GINSU KNIVES WITH EVERY ORDER!

A small shipping and handling fee applies and is totally refundable (please see legal disclaimer below)::laugh:

All shipping and handling fees will be thrown onto my bedroom floor where I will roll and toss around naked like a cheeleader on X. After I'm done and you still want your're shipping and handling fees back I'll deduct from that amount a nominal transaction fee. Therein, I will have to deduct from the remaining balance a process fee, delivery fee, verification fee and a postage fee. Most likely you're shipping and handling fee will not cover the postage so you will ultimately owe me more money.

**I've keep getting return to sender packages... ok, who was the weisenheimer that gave me fake addys?**

Last edited:
you forgot to ad "this onetime offer expires within 48 hours,dont miss out on this great opportunity"...

oh..and some happy feedback from customers also always works :)

You too can hunt without a weapon and still end up with more peds than your account can hold. And... that's not all,

If the previous 2 items aren't for you then there are many, many more opportunities for FREE peds.

Please send for my entire research and analysis on how to get rich in EU for free.

"this onetime offer expires within 48 hours,dont miss out on this great opportunity"

A small shipping and handling fee applies::laugh:

You can pretty much be sure it's a scam when it says that crafters can profit with no clicks lol

now where did i leave that flux capacitor?:scratch2:

I'm gonna wait till he sweetens the deal with a set of Ginsu(TM) steak knives...

AG

Is there a money back guarantee on the shipping and handling? :p

o my god,free set of ginsuknifes as well...
marlin,please put a stop to the sales..my pedcard is overflowing,and your secrets are just to powerfull,no need to share the wealth with the "common " people

for lootius sake,please don't prolong the onetimeoffer with another onetimeoffer of another 48 hours..

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Last edited:
How does that saying go um..... If it sounds to good to be true.....

yep just like your name (money)
sounds 2 good 2 be true :)

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND ARE THE FREE SET OF GINSU KNIVES WITH EVERY ORDER!

A small shipping and handling fee applies::laugh:

Mr MadMarlin, I cannot thank you enough. Before I heard of your fantastic research, I was stuck in a sweat rut. The incredible secrets you reveal have allowed me to completely free myself from the shackles of dung-shoveling and sub-minimum-wage fruit plucking.

Now I am able to enjoy quality time with my family aboard our luxury yacht while your system does all the work.

PS : I have no more empty soda cans to cut with the knives, do you supply replacements?

If I'm not happy with your amazing research and analysis pack, can I return it for a full refund but keep the Ginsu knives?
Also will using the amazing research and analysis pack help flatten my abs?

- Shadowsong - when you move on to cutting shoes apart you will never bother with a soda can again. :D

How crafters get rich without clicking? I bet it's something like: "Start a thread on any forum which says 'how to earn free money' (for a small shipping fee) in the topic name", no? :silly2:

Its a very good idea.
If you cant make money in the game, make money in forum threads instead.
Maybe it is easyer for people to give you money for free here.

Think MA must have had your secrets to success first...after all they make money from crafting/hunting etc without clicking lol, and i bet they didnt pay the shipping/handling fee either.

I want a yacht and fast cars aswell..please find enclosed my shipping fee of 100k ped and i look forward to receiving my set of knives:yay:

it was, wow i wouldnt beleive it, and man i thought that u would introduce new uber system to hack pe loot, but listen ppl i got a new system that will never loose money in eu, its called resselleling :p lol

anywho each post is worth...1 efd by my calculations

thats tons of money, each view is 1 efd total :p

"like a cheeleader on X" :laugh:

This keeps getting more amusing with each update. :yay:

this fantastic item. Do i get 90 days without any payments on it ? :p:p :D

This thread is pathetic. It doesn't belong in this forum. If you want to write stuff like this then put it in one of the OT forums. If you have anything meaningful to add to the discussion, I'm glad to hear it. It looks like you're just making fun of my thread because it defies all the conventional wisdom from high-level crafters about basic filters being the best way to skill at crafting, and you don't want to believe it.

chill dude, you can't expect to go onto a public forum with a 'new idea' outside of the box and expect not to get chastized by at least 1 person in return. It's just how it works, since most people that post are very opinionated by nature.

From your post I understand that yes it makes sense to craft something useable and in demand by crafters, in essence its no different than later on in crafting when you are creating consumables for hunters and miners.

I think the main reason why everyone says to skill filters (dampers are better), is because of the relative cheaper cost to skill it. If someone wants to sit for a few hours and click away , they can do it for around 125 peds or so @ 600 clicks per hour x 3 hours if skilling dampers. Clicking sheet metal on the other hand, i dont have a up to the minute figure but I'll guesstimate 70 pecs per click, in order to click that same 1800 times it would cost you 1260 peds in materials. The difference is enough to keep most small time crafters on dampers.

I already have bpc unlocked and a few hundred skills in it, but i still do dampers in between resource gathering for larger projects, its just fairly economical, provides a decent return sometimes, and also keeps u chancing at getting in a lucky click that could fund your resource pool to a larger amount.

Yes I understand that some people will be averse to the idea, but it was really unnecessary for him to go out of his way to make a whole mocking thread like this that does not add anything to the discussion. At the very least he could have kept it in the original thread. Maybe the EF$ are really important to some people...

As for sheet metal, the cost per click is not even close to 70. It is easy to get Narc at 175% (I use a round number for simplicity, if you are savvy you can get it for less), which is 42 pecs per ingot, plus say 12 pecs per alic gel (rounded also) that's 54 pecs per click. I definitely understand your point about it being cheaper PER CLICK. But I maintain that the ROI is less, and that you get less skillgains if you spend the same PEDs on each. That is why I specifically directed my topic to Component Crafters. People who want to start crafting, and are serious about it. The people who come to the crafting forum and post threads asking "How should I get started in crafting?" If you tell them to start on basic filters 90% of them will give up right off the bat after one round of clicks because the returns are just demoralizing, as are the noticable lack of skill gains compared to hunting, which is what most of them are used to. If you tell them to start on sheet metal, and they have the PEDs to do enough clicks, they will come away much more satisfied and will want to keep doing it. This is even more true for people who have first tried filters and then switch to sheet metal.

Which direction were your spirals?

AG

Back