The Art of June - Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts ... New Artist, and an Auction of Unique arts

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
The Art of June
at Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/onciestp3.jpg[/wrap]

featuring
--- The Onciest ---

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/onciestp1.jpg[/wrap]Coming with a new great piece the artist already featured at Ido's Gallery the Onciest. His new intriguing artwork will be revieled at the Thursday vernisage. The first showing will take place at the gallery at:

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/onciestp2.jpg[/wrap]

Billton Tower 3, 5G
20:00 MA Time
14th June

So please be sure to come and not miss the opportunity to see this amazing art piece. Later that evening some of the previous pieces by the artist will be auctioned at the gallery. They are currently on display in the gallery's big room and all of them are unique pieces of art. The art catalogue with the oppening bid prices and order of auction will be posted below. The new piece of the artist will also be auctioned to the public but in a later date probably after two weeks following the public exhibition

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/elfynep1.jpg[/wrap]

featuring
--- Matemma ---

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/elfynep3.jpg[/wrap] The new artist featured at Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts is Matemma represented by her ingame avatar Elfyne. She is a french artist whose paintings are available for sale both in the virtual and real world. The presented art piecese are only a selected few from her vast collection.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/4/8/1/elfynep2.jpg[/wrap]

Billton Tower 3, 5G
20:00 MA Time
14th June

Only one copy of each painting will be ever available making the art unique. The creations of Matemma are featured in private collections all over the world and i must say we very happy to be able to host her art at the gallery. Elfyne has also started the ingame society "Freeartists" whose goal is to unite the artists of Calypso. The paintings will also be available for sale from the gallery and RL copies can also be purchased and shipped worldwide.

On 14th of June after the excitment of the new exhibition will settle down an auction of the paintings that are on display at the galery will be held. More information about the auction and the Art Catalogue will be posted below.

Hope to see everyone at the gallery on thursday 20:00 MA Time. Feel free to wear our signature and promote the event among your friends.

With Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Last edited:
Auction Information

The auction of art will take place on the

14th June at 21:00 MA Time

one hour after the opening of the new collection. It will be held in a newly accuired appartment 5E in the same tower just across the hall from the gallery.

Everyone is welcome to attend and purchase these unique and amazing pieces of art. Below the newest edition of the art catalogue.

catalogue3-1.jpg

catalogue3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man, what a terrific job you did on the layout, kudos to ya. =P

Yeah, I would just like to say thanks for the wonderful opportunity to show off my artwork to the Entropian Community. I appreciate what you're doing for me and Elfyne. Although I barely know them, but I really enjoy their artwork. Especially the first one, for some reason it reminds me of a sad scene between a Samurai and a Geisha. The feeling of it is strong.

Would anybody care to have a signature in the style of this?

32-colours-ONCIEST.gif

Also, be warned... I'll be making more signatures to promote this event. >:3 I'm just evil in that way. Also, if you're interested you'll have larger variations to choose from. ^^

Edit: Heres another style, its not suited for June... or any month for that matter but it may serve a purpose. >:3

June-Arts.gif

Last edited:
Hmm, a few hours after I wake up later on today, I'm going to create a race video featuring the song "Speedy Speed Boy - by Initial D." Its goign to be funny as all hell. I'll host it on youtube, then present it later on in the gallery if that is fine with Ido.

Last edited:
Im happy to see you so excited about the event Onciest :)

Im sure a lot of people will come to see the great new piece

I've seen a preview of the work, and do recommend people to check it out!

I have been on Ido's vernisage's, and must say I really like it, good art and an inspiration!!!

You that havent been at Ido's gallery, I really recommend a visit!

keep up the good work Ido and all artist!

regards
Droid

Awesome, thanks alot for the posts and compliments guys. Yeah, Ido is doing a really fine job presenting his gallery and his threads. They're rather 'epic.' haha

I wouldnt be able to do that without all the great support i recive from the comunity :)

I see people are really enjoying these events and like to come to the gallery to view new and interesting art... Without You the gallery wouldnt exists and its is for You that i run the gallery :)

So please enjoy and i hope to see all the friendly faces this thursday ... and also looking forward to meeting all the new people that decide to come :)

Ido

Thanks alot Ido, I've invited most of my society friends already. ^^

Looks great Ido, you're a real professional. Nice lay-out ... I'd say keep it coming :yay:

Thank you all :) and i hope u take all your friends with you :) will be another amazing night to remember

Ido

I have added this to Entropia Directory's Events Calendar.
Good luck. :painter:

Awesome, thanks Midori!

I will be there Ido :)

Nice, and what Ido said bring your friends. ^^

Thank you all :) and i hope u take all your friends with you :) will be another amazing night to remember

Ido

Yeah, I can't wait. Also, I've invited all of my society members. So I hope all of them has a chance to see the final piece. ^^

Art on Calypso

A special thanks to Ido, i'm enyoy that the work of Matemma will be exposed on his gallery, and I hope People will come and see all the artists.

I think that one thing is special and make the difference in EU, this is the unique art.

I have visited many appartments and houses ingame, I have seen only the same pictures on wall...

Make your difference whit ART !

Let see your sensibility, ART is showing your own sensibility, there are many artists in Entropia, one artist makes something wich looks like your soul, find him, I'm sure of that !

Sorry for my good english :)

elfyne

14613213.jpg

Last edited:
lol no problem Matemma, your English is perfect!

>.>

<.<

*runs*

Edit: Also, theres no need to apologize for you English. Your words are inspiring enough!

I will be there folks! :yay:

I'll invite all my Friend list to visit the gallery!

Hope to see a lot of people there. :wtg:

Deleted by request!

Last edited:
Thank you Jordan for posting :)

Hope to see you on the exhibition

Ok i finaly managed to put together the art catalogues for thursday Art Auction...

The big versions ar on the 1st page :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Very awesome Ido, love the layouts once again.

The only thing that strikes me, is the background. Its bland and boring. May I make one for you if you haven't already uploaded the images?

Yeah, thanks again Ido for making this come true for us artists. :yay:

I can't wait for the opening night!

:)

Im happy you like the layouts takes some time to get everything in the catalogue ordered correctly :)

And of course u can propose the background for the next catalogue since your newest piece will b in it too :) im looking forward to what u can come up with

Ido

No problem man, I apologize for last night. My parents took over the computer, I went to bed. So yeah, the background for the layout is finished, I'll send it to you later on and have ya take a look at it. I think I'm going to add the black lines to the darker version.They seem to put more of an impact as you're viewing it.

Anyways, the EVENT is tomorrow! w00t! Can't wait to see everybody there! It'll be super fun!

Again, thanks alot for this Ido. ^^

Looking forward to this and will do my best to attend if RL permits :)

So exciting 8h remaining to the event :D

Funny thing is i was up to 3am last night at the gallery making final adjustments to the layout of Matemma's Exhibition and seting up chairs in the new Auction House (appartment 5E) that i overslept to work today :rolleyes: erm hahaha

Hope to see you all there :D
Its going to be a wonderfull event

Ido

Last edited:
See, Ido works his ass off! Ido is indeed "Epic Win." I'm going to check out Apartment 5E right now! ^^

HeHe 5E is closed untill tonight 20:30 MA Time :D dotn want to spoil th surprise for anyone

5G - The Gallery - opens to public at 20:00 MA Time
5E - The Auction House - opens at 20:30 MA Time

auction will begin at 21:00 MA Time

with less than 5 hours remaining im off from work going home to make final preparations for tonight :yay:

Be sure to bring all your friends with you and tell them to bring hteir friends and their friends :D yeah im sure u get my point :)

It THE place to be tonight so dont miss it

Ido

Back