Decay: 0.939 pec/shot

TT=2972ped

It's 1# on ATH new items BTW :)

Nice find.

And what a great first post after you registered over 2 years ago :cool:

looks like a random faux while hunting feff :laugh:

grats anyways, nice gun :)

Yeah big gratz. :yay:

I just don't get how the TT can be that high. If I owned an Korss H400 I would ask support to up the max TT of it be some 4k PEDs :rolleyes:

hmm was wondering that find :/ doesnt faucs drop h380? why was the unlimited h350? weird eh? :D GZ for the find and uber

and when u read the description it says that it was last korss manufactured... could this mean korss 350s wont drop anymore :F

gratzie, nice find :)

and when u read the description it says that it was last korss manufactured... could this mean korss 350s wont drop anymore :F

i took the description to mean that the H350 was among the last models to be manufactured by the Korss Corporation, but who know? =)

Last edited:
What??? Do my eyes deceive me?? DMG is 20 and the TT is 2950????? NAH!!! Definitely doesn't make sense!!! But, hey...

EU is dynamic!!

Gratz :)

Last edited:
What??? Do my eyes deceive me?? DMG is 20 and the TT is 2950????? NAH!!! Definitely doesn't make sense!!! But, hey...

EU is dynamic!!

Gratz :)

Also, condition limit is 50%. Looks like MA crippled this baby instead of the Opalos.

Also, condition limit is 50%. Looks like MA crippled this baby instead of the Opalos.

Imagine weapon is broken and it has a TT of 1475 ped's - that is really fucked up by MA.

I would submit a support case

Gratz on the new discovery mate.

I think the high TT value spoils the gun itself. In my opinion the H350 is really a lower mid level weapon but the high TT value makes it difficult for those lower mid level players to justify the expense.

I really do hope that you find the right buyer at the right price.

My unlimited Masher one has a TT=200 peds which is great because it means i still get the full 100 peds of use out of it. But i think MA must have thought ''hay guys we can make a abit more out of these suckers if we jack the TT right up''. Seems almost crazy that a gun with such small decay has such a high TT. If it was a melee weapon which decay'd over 10 pec a hit and did like 40+ damage then it would kinda make more sence.. :scratch2:

Last edited:
Gratz man Uber Uber!!

Nice find. Gratz:)

Should we expect more UL guns like this..? we have now Emik S30, blp opalo, korss350, korss400 looted..

dont forget about crafting too...imagine price of Adapted Anabolic Non-Limited...wow:yay:

Back