Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Miner Bot
Only on Treasure Island
MinerBotGeneration_WBG.gif

Description :

The monstrous miner bot appeared on Calypso following a very quiet period
fours years after the colony on Calypso was established.
It showed the robots had suddenly become very interested in Calypso's natural minerals and resources.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Robot.jpg
Robot

Damage Type : Cut 50%, Impact 50%

Maturities

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7
Generation 8
Generation 9
Generation 10

Loots

Vu 8.11

Azzurdite
Basic strategic combat processor
Blausariam
Caldorite
Cobalt
Durulium
Gazzurdite
Platinium
Robot component residue
Robot weapon grip
Valurite

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no information on how hard they hit on entropedia about the miner bots, does anyone know?

If I look at strength the Miner bots gen 1 has 55 strength.

If I compare that to a mob that I know, Maffoid Champion, it also has 55 strength.

Do they make about the same damage?

a gen 1 does about 60 to you naked. not sure about a maffoid champ, any idea? :O

Maffoid champion makes about 70 according to entropedia, so I should be able to play around with the miner bots, atleast the gen 1.
Thanx

Maffoid champion makes about 70 according to entropedia, so I should be able to play around with the miner bots, atleast the gen 1.
Thanx

gen 1's are very rare. the maturities are mainly 3-6

dang, then I guess I have to continue with the maffs then :)

dang, then I guess I have to continue with the maffs then :)

Give it a try!
The miner bots are extremely slow at attacking.
You can most likely take them on easily.

Is there any other spawn other than the one right next to the SEG spawn in TI?

what would be sweet would be Armour recommendations for all mobs. This one is a bugger to work out though, to try and get armour sufficient for both Miner bots and drones that surround them. Boar 6a ?

I use Nemesis + 6A for those, I dont know if its the best compbo but it works fine.. they are not that hard to take down..

/ Peewee

I use Nemesis + 6A for those, I dont know if its the best compbo but it works fine.. they are not that hard to take down..

/ Peewee

Sounds good :)

Or try Shogun/Knight/Paladin/Gremlin+6As if PEDs are a bit short. The plates are a good idea for all the Drones around there.

They are really easy to kill, took them out in Ghost with 6Bs.
Fapping is requires though, but they have a real slow attack speed and they crit not often.

Are these still around in TI? If so, did their numbers change at all, or are they still scattered all over the place in very small density?

I dont think they are around at the moment but hey MA are still tweaking the nobs here and there so never say never.

IMO they will be back. (just havent seen anything regarding them so far)

C

They are around in the hills between the Hogglo and Letomie to the S of TI. They are sort of mixed in with both spawns and there are not a lot of them probably about the same amount prior to VU 10.

So unless FPC removed them in the last week or so they are still around.
Posted via Mobile Device

They are around in the hills between the Hogglo and Letomie to the S of TI. They are sort of mixed in with both spawns and there are not a lot of them probably about the same amount prior to VU 10.

So unless FPC removed them in the last week or so they are still around.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah, thanks for the info. So should I just run S from the TI TP to reach them, or are they still W-ish of it? Sorry, been away for some time, don't even know what a Letomie is (a mob, I know, but wasn't around when they were added). ;)

Edit: Nvm, found them... sorta.

Last edited:
Where are they now..?

South of the TP you will see 2 long blocks of land the Miner Bots and drones are almost in the middle of the second block

Status
Back