Rogue
Scavenger
Looter
Overseer
Clan Leader

Loots

Vu 8.11

Last edited by a moderator:
where these mobs only in an event? If not where can i find them?

where these mobs only in an event? If not where can i find them?

at the temple to the West I think.

I suspect they do mostly impact dmg (and possibly some cut or stab)

You have a very small spawn of ThorOfoids and ThorAfoids just near temple, on the mountain.

The big serious spawn of ThorAfoids is a bit NW, where is the conection with purple peninsula. Problem is you have ThorIfoids Gathereres and Seekers guarding them.

At least this was situation 1 Vu's ago when I left area crying, coz thorofoids were my favourite mob and now, due to stupid mountain, the spawn is impracticable :(

You have a very small spawn of ThorOfoids and ThorAfoids just near temple, on the mountain.

The big serious spawn of ThorAfoids is a bit NW, where is the conection with purple peninsula. Problem is you have ThorIfoids Gathereres and Seekers guarding them.

At least this was situation 1 Vu's ago when I left area crying, coz thorofoids were my favourite mob and now, due to stupid mountain, the spawn is impracticable :(

It's much better now ;)

::trolls off in his viking::

Now can find on E from Emerald lakes TP. Good spawn rate.

Any thorafoids after VU10? If so, where?

do you have any good cords to pinpoint them? :ahh:

do you have any good cords to pinpoint them? :ahh:

On the peninsula looking thingy (looks like sand on map, much more NW of the good spawn high maturity thorifoids). Not in game atm, but the spot is "around there"

Is Thorafoids still in game? I cant find them. If they in game now , maybe someone can post screenshot of this awsome mob :laugh: Thanks

Is Thorafoids still in game? I cant find them. If they in game now , maybe someone can post screenshot of this awsome mob :laugh: Thanks

There currently is a good spawn of high level peastants in the land area SW of Miwak (LA02?).

Actually that LA currently is pretty much as the old temple area used to be when it comes to maturities.

(Beware of VUs though - the land area tends to get reset and all mobs removed after each VU.)

LA02 has them up to Clan Leader. SW of Miwak. Was just out there killing some.

RAP

New Name - Thorio Female

As of VU 14.1 this Mob has been renamed Thorio Female, with new maturities. I'm not sure of all of them yet, but at least these:

Servant (L?)
Nomad (L7)
Farmer (L8)
Herder (L9)
Laborer (L10)
Butcher (L11)
Defender (L13)
Housecarl (L14)

:beerchug:
Miles

Last edited:
Status