I am tired.

Status

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
MA , i am not tired , to see always the same shame coming over over and over.
I am tired to always fight and voice my point , hoping you will change this or that to make the game better for all player.
What bother me the most , is , most of what i see coming lattely , is things , idea , i did fight to get since years.
I have sugested so many things...
But , in the end , you always come with you little shit that turn the great things in pain in ass.
You have , the unbilievable talant , to turn the best looking honey pie , into a bloody decreting longu ass hole.
Why , ho god why , you always need to put som fresh behemot poop in the middle of the nice decorated reception room...

MA , i am tired , i am tired to say what i think , i am tired to say why this is not good , and why that is nice.
I am tired to receive suport case saying me i should ask to more experienced player than me , or that all trade are final , that you will forward to design team , or i am total false , its not a bug...

I was going to leave my IRL job , and trying to make a compagnie working in game.I would have been the first compagnie making a living from real work in the game , and not from leeching giving away by you as a PR stunt.
No point in that anymore.

You did show me you dont really care.
I had place so many hope in that VU...
Finally , after many year waiting , after many year to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , I could see a bit of light in the end of that shady tunel.... but no , as usual , it was juske fake light , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well.

I was carressing the stupid hope , finally a VU a bit for me , new clothe , new coloring system , i will enjoy that VU...
NO , NO , etopia , you wont...
Here is the clothe decay , there is the clothe looks ugly if not full TT , there the coloring system that dont really use you skill....

I could develop why i dont like this , and why i like that ...
Because there so many things i like...but , you like so much to put that bitter taste in my mouth.Its make me forget all the good i can feel....

This time , that will even make stop to speak...Finally , you get rid of me...
I wont post any more what i think about you , your game , or anything.
You have win , i will shut up.

PS: before someone report this as a quiting game thread , i have to say , i wont quit yet.I will just stop posting my though about MA , their game , their lame behavior , and the way they keep fuck tailor , since their CEO came in the office total drunk and gave away rantcher hat to suggarbabe.Thats the day we discover witchblade was MA CEO , that the day taillor put him in very bad situation , and since that day , tailor and colorer get fuked over , over and over.

PS2: its now time for me to go sleep , if som dont like the spelling , orthographe , they can feel free to -rep me as their habbit...

ps3: the last one. funny , i was ready to deposit 5k euro for my skilling this VU. would have been my first deposit since 3 year i did stop... well MA , take the hope of me deposit , and make a chair with it , because you can sit on it.

nothing to add here, nothing to discuss anymore, nothing to hope for i'm afraid

Nothing I can really say but +rep...I wouldn't have held onto hope as long as you have and I respect you for that.

it's serious now :mad:

I usually don't agree with these posts, but some aspects of this Version Update are just horrible.

1. There's a fee whenever you equip new armors/clothes, which totally ruins it for tailorers.

2. Clothes look completely horrible if they aren't in top condition, which means that it's going to be to expensive to buy clothes for most people. That's a nice move for the tailorers, not.

3. The CoS is messed up for coloring, which is also going to make it a whole lot more costly to look nice.

And, then, some more.

:proof:
Etopia said:
MA , i am not tired , to see always the same shame coming over over and over.

MA , i am tired , i am tired to say what i think , i am tired to say why this is not good , and why that is nice.
I am tired to receive suport case saying me i should ask to more experienced player than me , or that all trade are final , that you will forward to design team , or i am total false , its not a bug...

You did show me you dont really care.
I had place so many hope in that VU...
Finally , after many year waiting , after many year to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , I could see a bit of light in the end of that shady tunel.... but no , as usual , it was juske fake light , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well.
......................................:lolup:
Thx !

Recoda said:
2. Clothes look completely horrible if they aren't in top condition, which means that it's going to be to expensive to buy clothes for most people. That's a nice move for the tailorers, not.

More expensive for sure but not more markup! TT value will be pay by tailors (at repair terminal) before to sell... It is a better thing for the tailors ?

Where are the TT tools colorer ??? Hoooo, yes of course... at auctioneer...

:banghead:

:proof:

......................................:lolup:
Thx !

More expensive for sure but not more markup! TT value will be pay by tailors (at repair terminal) before to sell... It is a better thing for the tailors ?

Where are the TT tools colorer ??? Hoooo, yes of course... at auctioneer...

:banghead:

No, it's not a better thing for Tailorers. I was trying to be sarcastic. It's actually horrible, and I don't like it.

when MA start to piss of the best tailor in the game it´s bad, relly bad...

+rep from me Etopia.

Its too bad that things have degraded this far.

And it also makes me very sad....:(

Just want to add that it is absolutely amazing where MA comes up with ideas to add decay mechanism so it goes to their pocket.

Anyone ever thought that equipping any sort of item would produce decay? I doubt that. And the reason why this was added is just a lame admittance to their incompetence of handling their designs.

Probably the equipping decay was introduced to pay for the exented support on Saturday, which is probably only MAs term for playing their always Hofing characters on Saturdays in the office AND getting paid for it.

Etopia has a point as usual. +rep

They use the extra decay to "Atempt" to reduce lag????

What they use it on than, power food for the hamster??

:scratch2:

Ion

Im with you at the whining as usual Eto...

Whats the point in adding armor feet when theres other armors around that covers 20% of someones body?
Because ppl have to deposit/spend peds to buy these to complete their set again.
Which sums up to some extraincome for MA.

Whats the point in letting clothes decay?
Because ppl have to deposit/spend peds to repair their cothes to make the look fancy again.

Whats the point in letting armor and clothes decay when equiping?
Because it sums up to some extraincome for MA

As i said in almost every other VU discussion thread:
fucking greedy bastards!!

This could have been such a nice VU. The community has been all excited about the new engine and remodelling of avatars, clothes and armors. But no, they always find another shitty way of making ppl pay an extraammount to be able continuing to play the game.

Since the money aspect in EU is still the most relevant why so much of us are hooked up its getting more and more easy to let the hate part grow and grow bigger in this love/hate relationsship i have with EU.

Last edited:
Etopia~

love your thoughts. MA better watch what you are doing. +Rep!

Hotei

Brilliant.

They use the extra decay to "Atempt" to reduce lag????

What they use it on than, power food for the hamster??

:scratch2:

Ion

MA has always blamed lag for their programming issues.

A long time ago you could stand in a shop container and chat with people outside the shop container. Then they changed the system to 'line of sight' where you had to be able to see the person to see their chat. This was done in the name of lag.

Reduced running speed of avatars. For the sake of lag.

There are dozens of other examples.

But what is ironic is the increase in eye candy. Now, I'm not the smartest guy around but I'm pretty sure the more graphic intensive the game the more lag one will experience.

So, maybe it isn't about the lag. Lag just might be MA's cover story.

Im with you at the whining as usual Eto...

Whats the point in adding armor feet when theres other armors around that covers 20% of someones body?
Because ppl have to deposit/spend peds to buy these to complete their set again.

Whats the point in letting clothes decay?
Because ppl have to deposit/spend peds to repair their cothes to make the look fancy again.

Whats the point in letting armor and clothes decay when equiping?
Because it sums up to some extraincome for MA

As i said in almost every other VU discussion thread:

This could have been such a nice VU. The community has been all excited about the new engine and remodelling of avatars, clothes and armors. But no, they always find another shitty way of making ppl pay an extraammount to be able continuing to play the game.

Since the money aspect in EU is still the most relevant why so much of us are hooked up its getting more and more easy to let the hate part grow and grow bigger in this love/hate relationsship i have with EU.

I couldn't have put it better.
MA's greed was tolerated in the past. But now they're going against players' daily lives, against their personality and against their self respect. :mad:

They're developing a game for rich people who can buy computers with high-tech gear and who can deposit various thousands of dollars a day to maintain a decent lifestyle. :rolleyes:

MA, you better fix those BUGS before 500k players drop from the game in frustration. I mean, sweating is boring enough without having to sweat to change clothes and armor as well! :mad:

"....longu shit..." nice use of vocabulary :D
I think you made an excellant point. + rep.

MA has always blamed lag for their programming issues.

A long time ago you could stand in a shop container and chat with people outside the shop container. Then they changed the system to 'line of sight' where you had to be able to see the person to see their chat. This was done in the name of lag.

Reduced running speed of avatars. For the sake of lag.

There are dozens of other examples.

But what is ironic is the increase in eye candy. Now, I'm not the smartest guy around but I'm pretty sure the more graphic intensive the game the more lag one will experience.

So, maybe it isn't about the lag. Lag just might be MA's cover story.

Remember 'Worms'? Amiga 1200s were still pwning PCs then ;)
Crap graphics and superb gameplay, and people went nuts for the game. Now MA have increased the graphics and nerfed the gameplay (again)

It doesn't matter how pretty the game looks if the gameplay sucks.
Horseshit with icing and a cherry on top is still horseshit.

one of your best post yet!

and many feel the exact same way!

so sad ....

.. well ... we sure are many who gonna miss your nice VOCABULARY in here ETO .. :(

youve added so much "color" to both the game and not least the Forum ;)

... was hoping one day we would see a ETO/EU language conversion dictionary .... :D

.... +rep for all your work ....

BIG - rep to MA for AGAIN screwing up the ppl.... who pay their salary.

Actually this VU is the best of all.
Why so?
It finally made me realize that I can buy top notch gaming rig and spend my time playing quality games with the money I will withdraw from EU.
Thank you MA.

Omfg

im so indeed Etropia

I like lots of thinks in the new VU But start taking money from ppl for wearing clothes and armor or taking it of again , is so sick , most say im shakin.... if u dont rep your clothes full u look like crap.. i cant affort buy more clothes and most say feel bad for the tailors... soon non can affort to buy there clothes cos they need to pay full rep on that they already have ...

i can only shake my head

good post etropia

I wish I could withdraw without having to have 1,000 PED.

Etopia, you have said what many have not been bold enough to. I salute you, and would +rep you multiple times if I could!

Is MA that NAIVE to think that we don't realize this 'armor/clothing decay' shit is simply an attempt to put more money into their pockets? Oh, and handy that they add a 7th armor set piece (shoes) at the same time they implement wearing decay. Now we can spend 14 PEC instead of 12!

Also, the banks. The banks. Hahahahahahahaahahaaa! I don't even know what to say. I went to Twin Peaks and there was just this huge cube sitting there. Inside there was space for 5,000 avatars but only a couple terminals and NPCs. WHY ARE THEY SO HUGE?

Uninstallin' dis. For the second time.

Man was I looking forward to this new VU, I would like to thank MA for screwing it up yet again.What a big let down..But I should have known better the greedy bastards had to do something underhanded to screw us again.. + rep for Etopia

Actually this VU is the best of all.
Why so?
It finally made me realize that I can buy top notch gaming rig and spend my time playing quality games with the money I will withdraw from EU.
Thank you MA.

DITTO. I will be making my first withdrawal from PE (as soon as the feature works again, and I will send a support case every day until it does). This is just liquidation of PEDs and TT-value items. Unless changes are made to my liking, I will sell off all I have to the poor fools who wish to stay and my second withdrawal will be my last.

Etopia's perceptions about what MA has been doing to tailors is just a microcosm of what we have all been tolerating. They nibble, they nerf, they skim. These changes screw tailors who have a low turnover of goods. Weapon and equipment crafters have a high turnover due to the constant use of items, but how often do you use up a master coat? Even with the 2pec decay, some idiot would have to AC all night to wear one out, so still no help there. To look right, the items must be fully repaired. Full TT items will cost more. The tailor must either reduce the markup or sell less items. Animal hide market has already gone to crap, and this wont help either.

This erosion and rules and peds has been subtle at times, downright blatant at others. We have eaten skill-nerfs, 5K skillgain caps, nerfed amps, no peds in loot, auction fee increases, endured ads that have NOTHING to do with PE but dare not de-selct for fear of reducing our already meagre loots.
There have been many more than this, but these are the first to come to mind. Still, progress has been made, and things have improved in some areas. Some areas have stayed the same, and other areas have become worse.

All MA's handwaving, spin, broken promises and hype have been launched from behind an impenetrable wall of silence and very little feeback. This is the ONLY game I have ever played where the company did not have it's own forums where people could interact with each other, devs, support, and moderators/GM's. This punctuates the general "uncaring" that MA seems to have for us. The reasons they give for each nerf or fix have mostly made sense, but this Lag-tax does not. Mindark has spent too much time in China where the government assumes that everything is says is believed by it's people.

I have slid down the slope with MA for two years now, and every ding like this eats away at my enjoyment. MA thinks they have us strung-out on PE like some addiction, but bad loot and other factors force people away and gives them the 72 hours they need to stop the "cravings". I have been forced to make many such absences lately, and I can look at PE with more objective eyes.

I had great hopes for VU 9.0, though I was still skeptical of MA's ability to bring it in on time. They did meet their own deadline, but I think is was vastly premature. I even broke down and finally bought a mastercoat thinking I would enjoy the new graphics, but I can bareley hunt now. My machine meets the minimal standards, but I can't hunt for long.

Anyway, before this gets too long, I am drawing a line right now...and will not go any further. They keep chipping away and see how much they can take, how much they can get away with. I say "enough!" The hope that this VU has brought has turned to hatred. The 2pec Lag-tax is so much crap, MA is obvioulsy assuming we will just take their reasons and keep plugging away. If they are so fearful or swapping arnmor and clothes, why did they also allow them to be hot-keyed? Furthermore, I get lag even when i am totally alone, with no hordes of clothes-swapper near me. The armor feet are a crock, as they could easily just extend the shin models down to the feet. So now we have to get feet? And as much as I hate to say it, but I feel sorry for the uber-armor owners becasue it will be harder/more expensive for them get feet. And the POE owners? They're screwed, unless MA "gives" them feet, which would also be a terrible move....why should they get feet when the rest of us do not? Sure, they can't be looted, but so what? I can't loot a set of uber-armor either.

So, again, I've taken all I can. I stop here. No more decay from me. It's not the cost of the Lag-tax, it's the principle and the obvious LIES they hand-out to justify it. I had hopes for this game, but even if MA repeals these changes, can they be trusted to make good decisions? I don't think they can without a change in the staff and their attitudes.

I'm not out yet, but I'm benched until the smoke clears and MA does the right thing...for the community...

...and if you have read this far, I thank you. I had to get this out.

Last edited:
Status
Back