Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
18 Oct 2007

In Version Update 9.0.2 the light setting in the avatar creation room was slightly adjusted. Since many participants have expressed dissatisfaction with the final result of their avatars, especially regarding skin color, we have agreed upon granting all customers a second makeover for their avatars.

Before you decide to accept this offer, we kindly ask you to consider the following:

This is a one-time opportunity only
You have to send us your request before the 25th of October
When the avatar is reset you will have to start from scratch again since the initial model is randomized. Any previous changes will be lost.
Please note that the light of the surroundings will affect the looks of your avatar. Consequently, the skin color will look different in different areas depending on the light setting of the particular surrounding.

All participants who have sent us their request before the above mentioned dead line will have their avatars reset on the 26th of October.

Originally Posted Here

Wish they would have come out with this BEFORE I colored my hair :confused:

ohh well :)

Shouldn't this information also be sent as an e-mail to every user?

well I bet this will make many people happy :)

I just use some Ido's services to get my eyebrows and small feet fixed at some point, when have time from my hunts ^^

Nice, now I don't have to be short anymore :wtg:

Nice move MindArk! :wtg: I'm sure a lot are pleased with this oportunity!

:wtg: Nice move, although I'm getting used to the new look me. Maybe a little tweak tho ...

Maybe a little tweak tho ...

When the avatar is reset you will have to start from scratch again since the initial model is randomized. Any previous changes will be lost.

Unfortunately, little tweaks are not possible.

I'm not going to go through the whole process again. I guess I'll just have to visit a beautician sometime for the little issues.

Good move- excellent decision.

Well I'm happy about this because my hair and skin color ended up looking like ass. This is nice.

YEEEEESSSSSSS no more lookin like this...

<invalid link removed>

thank u come again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnaly some better news, now i'll can fix my dwarf size and ET neck :D
Get ready for the new Mathayus :laugh: (take III) lol

Thanx, thats cool.

I but must moan though, I want my old hair-style back :(

The choice was limited, I know this gives opportunities for those in the beautician/hair etc trade, in the future, but still, I miss mine, I didnt like any of the new choices.

cant a few more be added?

Dunno who I am supposed to be adressing here lol, just hoping someone might take note (lol) notice.

:)

:) Atleast i can get back from beeing black to Tanned :)

Cause the saying once you had black u never want back isnt true hehe :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
Great! :yay:
I don't care about the skin color, I always set it to a sallow or milk white.
It's the eye and hair color that bugs me. :rolleyes:
On the other hand... I would have to pay a beautician AGAIN to set my height over the average... sigh... :(

Yes nice, thanx MA. My tan & shoulders were irritating me endlessly :D

Wow..That was nice of them. Why are they listening all of a sudden?:scratch2:

Power to the People ;)

Well I'm happy about this because my hair and skin color ended up looking like ass. This is nice.

Lucky! "Ass" hasn't been unlocked yet...;)

Thank you for the good news

:yay::yay::yay:
Now I have a chance to fix my Avatar.:laugh::laugh: I'm way too short and look like I came from Jamaica.:rofl::shower: Thanks God, MA begin to listen to the player base.

im really glad that MA heard the players, still i think theyre kinda dearf or hearing impaired in some % , but is a nice start

and yes we know how to whine and know how to congratulate when the right time comes :laugh:

It's good that they've listened to the community, and my request to redo my avatar has been submitted. The only gripe for me is that it's going to be a complete re-modelling. I wanted to change only two features of my avatar.

Still, at least they're giving us this opportunity.

Some +rep for MA.

does that mean that those of us who haven't got pixel shader can play for the next week or so and put in a change reuqest so that we can come back to it when our machines are up to the job?

Winston

Nice. I had sent a support case about this and had`nt heard back. Now I guess I know why. My avatar was created blind because my old video card was`nt up to the job. I was waiting to hear the decision so I could post the reply in a thread I started about the gray avatar syndrome due to video card performance. Now I can just link to this thread. Very cool!

Well, I have to say, MA try to do the right thing, but as usual, manage to cock it up.

Many players, Me included, are not able to actually see their Avatars, due to the new GFX requirement. This is it self is not a problem for me, as I knew my MX4000 4X AGP card was past it before the VU, so having to upgrade soon is something I knew I would have to do anyway.

However, a PC that uses 4xAGP is also past it. I took the decision to upgrade the whole PC, rather than just buy a new GFX card that was just about good enough, and stick it in an out of date, not up to it, PC.

I wont be in receipt of the parts to build my new PC with in time to take advantage of the short term offer.

Had they given us 1 month, then I would be saying.....

"Well, I have to say Ma have done the decent thing, and admitted the Avi re-creation process resulted in avi's that did not quite match what was selected. Anyone who can't decide what to do in one month, or source upgraded equipment in the same time-scale is not trying.

+rep."

But they game me a week, and My new PC wont be built by then.

Dorsai,

Unless I am reading this incorrectly, you just have to submit your request to have the avatar reset by the 25th of october and then when you login on the 26th (or later), you will have the opportunity to redo your avatar. So, it would seem that it is a workable solution and all you need to do it submit a support case to have it reset, then wait to login again until your new computer arrives... You can still play on your old machine until the 26th as is and get your new avatar.

yey, i'll hopefully feel like playing after that. :)

Back