PilotPusher, pilot booking system to be released this weekend!

tiebender

Guardian
Society
Dawn Daemons!!!
DeadBody Tie Offset
EDIT
EDIT EDIT EDIT!

PilotPusher has been discontinued for now, since no one uses it. It's a crying shame, because it's a great program.. I might make it a web version, but not b4 I get some mental support.

Tie

I'm a bit busy with RL stuff, so I change the PP terms regarding the release. Any pilot approaching me will get a free username for a month or two or three.

And, as an extra feature, I have decided, with the technical aid of a fellow programmer, to make a passenger webinterface too. I don't know how long it will take me, but I can imagine it finished perhaps by February 2008. This way RexDameon will maybe shut up.
But I will only start the webinterface if enough people start using PilotPusher.
/EDIT EDIT

PilotPusher v.1.14 has been released!
Well, I was asked kindly to allow download of the client already, and I see no reason why not to. The pilots displayed are only testpilots, if you want one of them already, then find "Kaiser Kaiser Soze", he has the testpilot logins. He will not charge anything for them, but they will only be alive for a few days.

OpenDNS

The file is 5 megs.. should take about 1 minute.
Click the link, download it, install it, go crazy!! .. if anyone can please make some mirrors and post them here, in case some silly bandwidth throttle is implemented by mediafire.

(If you notice any bugs, please post them here.)

/EDIT
----------------------------------
Hello!
Finally I got to finish it!

PilotPusher is THE tool for pilots and passengers!
It takes a pilot under 20 seconds to fill out the form and passengers will find their flight within seconds!

It works in a simple way, with a central database where each pilot has 1 slot open to plot their destination and price.. look at the pictures below for more details:
ppuserinterface.jpg

In this image, you see PilotPusher (PP) as the passenger would.
A simple click on the destination will change the destination and display the currently available flights to that destination. There is also a label in the bottom right displaying the total amount of currently available flights.
It is up to the passenger to get to the pilot to reserve the seat, and the pilot must then manually remove one seat from the flightbook. It sounds like a drag, but takes only a second to understand why, when considering it.
In the bottom right there is a textbox, this is the pilot login box. First type your username, press enter on your keyboard, then type your password and press enter again. If you used the correct combination, you will be logged in as the image below.

This is how the pilot sees it:
ppftcpfc_leet_retard.jpg

Notice that the little textbox in the bottom right has disappeared. This is because the pilot is logged in.

As you can see, the destination has been changed, listing the current flights to CP. When holding the mouse over the "location and information" label of any flight, more information will be displayed in the bottom.

If you are wondering about technical details:
PP will always be on top of EU when played in windowed mode.
You can minimize PP:
ppminimized.jpg

..also as a pilot, and remain logged in.
PP can be moved around by dragging it from the little "O" in the top right, it can be minimized and maximized by clicking on the "-" line, and it also can be shut down, oddly enough by clicking the "X".
There is a little help for passengers by clicking the "?" in the top right, and offcourse, there is some help for the pilots in the pilot submenu.

But what will it cost? Surely nothing is free in EU?!
Well, yes, sort of.. I will allow passengers free service, but pilots will have to pay me an initial 100 ped to be signed up. All pilots that sign up at launch get it for half price.
All pilots can have a free trial period of 3 weeks.
I don't really want to charge anything for it, since it has been a pleasure to develop it, and it's a community thing, but since I invested alot of time in it, I do want to be able to get me some 6a plates to survive PVP4 a little more than I do now.

If you want to become a PilotPusher pilot, find me at Hadesheim central TP on this coming Saturday. Bring your hangar deed with you. I will not allow non-pilots to have a log in. I will take a screenshot of your deed for reference, and all information will be kept confidential.

Security issues:
If you have any questions as to my background, I have been in EU for almost 3 years, I'm a proud member of Fat Rats society, previously also been a WildD3amons, and Kaiser Kaiser Soze, a pretty good dancer and a well known guy, will very likely vouch for me. I am sure you have a Gold Card too, like MA also suggest you do..
If you have a Gold Card, then no password sniffer would be able to get into your account.

See you Saturday & Saturday evening at Hadesheim Central TP.. (I may be on and off to shop and such, I assume you understand that.)
(Program will be available here for download on Saturday, at launch.)

Tie

Last edited:
Picture from a test user..

Quite recent eh?
Exciting new times for ppl wanting to go to space coming soon!

Cya Saturday!

edit: Added image to original post... ignore this..

Last edited:
+REP!

Congradulations, you have succeeded where MA have failed!

It's sad really i wish MA would buy this or implement something like this but as it's 3rd party software and i have really no idea who you are i don't think i'd will install it because for all i know it's a password grabber

Good job.

However I still cant figure it out why dont implement this as (server push(?)) website. :scratch2:

If you could come up with a client module for PEass, this would be a major winner!

+rep

AG

It's sad really i wish MA would buy this or implement something like this but as it's 3rd party software and i have really no idea who you are i don't think i'd will install it because for all i know it's a password grabber

gold card... gold card...
Besides, if you feel insecure about it, why don't you take a clean PC, install PilotPusher, and see if it runs and dodgy exefiles in the background. I assure you it does not, and I stake my good name and account on that.

Get a gold card.. clearly you don't have one it is really worth every penny!

As for the server push, I'm working on getting a PHP solution up and running, but I have a hosting problem with that right now, and I also gotta learn PHP.. will take me a few weeks, and then, if it works, why change it? .. but a future version will be integrated in EU, as soon as MA see that ppl love PilotPusher, but it might take them years. .. and until then, we have a solution going for us.
3 cheers for the community!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Tie

Last edited:
good luck on the launch tie, nice to see it finally finished :)

gold card... gold card...
Besides, if you feel insecure about it, why don't you take a clean PC, install PilotPusher, and see if it runs and dodgy exefiles in the background. I assure you it does not, and I stake my good name and account on that.

Get a gold card.. clearly you don't have one it is really worth every penny!

Tie

bla give me the pword to your email account and EU account and you GC will do nothing for you. yes i do have a GC don't assume there is a reasons the word ASS is in assume. good name and account like i said i dont know you and you dont know me would you trust me? I should hope not.

bla give me the pword to your email account and EU account and you GC will do nothing for you. yes i do have a GC don't assume there is a reasons the word ASS is in assume. good name and account like i said i dont know you and you dont know me would you trust me? I should hope not.

Ok, so you are an elite hacker, grats to you. Even if you have my email account information, my EU username and password, you still could not access my account without my gold card. If otherwise is true, I would really like you to send a support ticket to MA describing this method, so they can fix it.

On the other subject;
You don't know me, I don't know you, and now I sure don't want to know you. Why don't you just go and attack other usefull programs like pe-assistent or NRF.
I made this program to help the community, not be hung out as an ASS by someone I don't know. When you have reverse engineered my code and found no password snooper, then you can relax with your email account password, your EU acount username and password, and have fun smashing your apparently useless gold card to bits.

If you have nothing usefull to add but more crap criticism, kindly hold it to yourself until you have a valid point with the technical details to back it up.

Tie

wow it's like chainfire all over again you get soooo pissy just cause i say IT's POSSIBLE.

One day someone is going to right a program that is going to be just as awesome as this or even better and it's going to steal a crap load of accounts

and not that many ppl actually have gold cards.

honestly why do we need a program to do this.
we can alt+tab or use window mode why can't this all be done on a website?

fine, I give up.

whatever........

Last edited:
Honestly tiebender. You haven't even filled out your ingame name. :scratch2:

Honestly tiebender. You haven't even filled out your ingame name. :scratch2:

Thx Konve, forgot to put it in again.
Apart from that, my name is plastered all over the PP system.

Tie

Is anyone using this? Is it working fine?

Back