Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Please stop saying returns are not as stated

I believe some might say the current 27%-35% below the stated expectation, and on one single occasion (41 weeks ago) in modern times actually reaching the stated minimum 27% ROI, could be reason for less celebratory measures.

To those people I say:
Mindark never stated what the return WOULD BE. They stated what the return WOULD HAVE BEEN based on the activity in the previous three months before initial release of the CLDs, and they also clearly stated that percentage would go up or DOWN based on the activity for Planet Calypso related activities. They did not sell you a bond with a coupon rate. They did not sell you a preferred stock share with a guaranteed return. They sold 60000 shares of 1/4 of the total planet revenue. That's it. If the planets generates a total of 240,000 peds (24,000usd) in a week, you will get 1Ped. Simple math. Mindark and Planet Calypso does not control how much the players spend - so there is no way you should expect them to be able to tell you what an exact return is - and is precisely why they made it work the way it does.

Last edited:
there's a mistake in the spreadsheet.

For this week it's saying 3.75 when it should be 3.705 or 3.71 if we're rounding

there's a mistake in the spreadsheet.

For this week it's saying 3.75 when it should be 3.705 or 3.71 if we're rounding

Its not a mistake, but rather not updated (yet?)...not sure who has access to the spreadsheet.

It's so quite tonight here o_O.

Cld return this week : 7.2946 ped.

Last edited:
Hmm? :eyecrazy:

PS: wrong thread?

3.7791 is here, looks like we all got diferent deeds :)

I don't know what I did wrong, as obviously its wrong.
I had like 313 ped + from clds, and 43 deed total.
I still don't get it, i'll figure that out later hopefully :scratch2:

I don't know what I did wrong, as obviously its wrong.
I had like 313 ped + from clds, and 43 deed total.
I still don't get it, i'll figure that out later hopefully :scratch2:

Maybe in the ped flow center you also claimed some LA income or something, and calculated with it :)

No, it was just the last revenue from cld revenues, as soon as it appeared I checked.
anyway, it does not matter.
Edit: I just checked through the website, 43 clds total, and calypso revenue today was 313.67
313.67 / 43 = 7.2946.
the truth is out there.. somewhere.

And something even more weird.

I took stats from someone that posted the correct numbers.
and then i tryed to use this to find how much clds i would need to get to 313.67.

It turn out that I found that 83 clds (40 more than i have) would give me 313.6653 ped.
Writing support now.

Last edited:
No, it was just the last revenue from cld revenues, as soon as it appeared I checked.
anyway, it does not matter.
Edit: I just checked through the website, 43 clds total, and calypso revenue today was 313.67
313.67 / 43 = 7.2946.
the truth is out there.. somewhere.

And something even more weird.

I took stats from someone that posted the correct numbers.
and then i tryed to use this to find how much clds i would need to get to 313.67.

It turn out that I found that 83 clds (40 more than i have) would give me 313.6653 ped.
Writing support now.

Maybe 40 CLDs in auc or something like that?

Maybe 40 CLDs in auc or something like that?
No, as I said, all I had today and still have is 3 clds on auction +40 in my inventory at payout moment.
there is absolutely something wrong, and it cant be something else than a bug issue, it is not an error from me, it makes no sense.
I checked my inventory a few times on website, even using ctrl + F to see if some calypso land deed are lost somewhere in inventory and not alphabetically organized, as there is not many options.
either I got 40 extra clds, either .. something beyond my comprehension happened.
And since I do not have 40 extra..
I am 100% sure about the facts I shared.

Anyway, unless someone saw this happening, case closed for now, until I get an answer from support.

Nah, he just managed to TT them somehow.

That would be a reasonable explanation tho, tting 40 deeds just after payout and forgetting that i had 40 more aswell as tting them :laugh:
Maybe Mindark will give me back 40 deeds for 1k ped then ? :laugh:
I'd be happy with such support answer :lolup:

May be you didn't get your CLD income last week and now got it for 2 weeks at the same time

That would be a reasonable explanation tho, tting 40 deeds just after payout and forgetting that i had 40 more aswell as tting them :laugh:
Maybe Mindark will give me back 40 deeds for 1k ped then ? :laugh:
I'd be happy with such support answer :lolup:

Why bother if you still getting revenue? TT the rest, save trees!

May be you didn't get your CLD income last week and now got it for 2 weeks at the same time
Not that either as last week was just the normal payout, like all of them before too.

Why bother if you still getting revenue? TT the rest, save trees!

True, who cares, I should just be glad. :rolleyes:

It's kinda scary if that's an issue that can be triggered somehow.
Paying extra peds when it shouldnt.. And for sure I have seen no complaint of people not getting paid as much as they should...

No, as I said, all I had today and still have is 3 clds on auction +40 in my inventory at payout moment.
there is absolutely something wrong, and it cant be something else than a bug issue, it is not an error from me, it makes no sense.
I checked my inventory a few times on website, even using ctrl + F to see if some calypso land deed are lost somewhere in inventory and not alphabetically organized, as there is not many options.
either I got 40 extra clds, either .. something beyond my comprehension happened.
And since I do not have 40 extra..
I am 100% sure about the facts I shared.

Anyway, unless someone saw this happening, case closed for now, until I get an answer from support.

wow that bug is scary... i wonder if others get double ped from CLDs too while majority complain that payouts dropped badly....

it seems that your 40 CLD got revenue twice

I Dunno either but...

True, who cares, I should just be glad. :rolleyes:

It's kinda scary if that's an issue that can be triggered somehow.
Paying extra peds when it shouldnt.. And for sure I have seen no complaint of people not getting paid as much as they should...

I'm gonna list 3 CLD on auction and see if I get double returns on all the rest of my CLD! Bug--->Exploit! P.S.: Party at my place next week!:yay:

Brick

Ok, so I received an answer from support, and it turn out I mixed up the 21 october with the 20 simply.Case closed.sorry for the mindfuck :p

Last edited:
So I received an answer that don't satisfy me, as my logs are showing a diffrent answer.
According to support I had 83 CLDS when payout occured, and sold 20 to auction, and 20 hand to hand AFTER.
The problem with that is that in my logs as i said before i sold 20 clds hand to hand at 22 MA time BEFORE payout, and even in the private chat log i say that i have 60 left at the time and time is obviously way before payout time.

Ok, so you did actually sell 20 clds hand to hand at 22 MA time, and 20 (or 17?) sold on auction at some other point before payout.
It would indicate that MA freeze the rights to payouts at some point before the actual payout is made. This happens with share dividends too sometimes. They are then ex-dividend, even if no money has been transferred yet. The difference is..... PARTICIPANTS should KNOW THE CUT-OFF TIME/DATE!
My conclusion: don't buy clds too close to the invisible deadline, or just don't expect those clds to count for that week.

Many thanks to Squall for the honesty to bring this up! :)

Ok, so you did actually sell 20 clds hand to hand at 22 MA time, and 20 (or 17?) sold on auction at some other point before payout.
It would indicate that MA freeze the rights to payouts at some point before the actual payout is made. This happens with share dividends too sometimes. They are then ex-dividend, even if no money has been transferred yet. The difference is..... PARTICIPANTS should KNOW THE CUT-OFF TIME/DATE!
My conclusion: don't buy clds too close to the invisible deadline, or just don't expect those clds to count for that week.

Many thanks to Squall for the honesty to bring this up! :)

No, it is my own mistake , and better that way.

I simply thought that we were the payout day, but it was the day before.
someone came to buy some clds from me, and he thought it was payout day aswell.
I did not realize that the 21 october night was monday night and not sunday night.
I did not see that someone posted taxes of this week either above my first posting.
So it's all a non event.:tongue2:

Just to clear it up if you did not see squalls edited post:

He mixed up some dates and sold them after payout.

Back