Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

4.73514 PED per deed this week

:beerchug:

:tiphat:

Nice, loot is good; I'm going to play a bit next week.
May Lootifer steal from the nice and give to me :vampire:

Ive played on and off for a few years but have to say this Halloween Event is the only one I have actually liked and thus actually grinded.

One reason is because the Caly team said it would be fair pumpkin distribution regardless of instance level. I hope it holds true because I have put a lot of time, effort and peds into this one and that is first for me as far as events go. If it turns out I am miles off a prize spot it will also be the last.

This event might actually ring bells with the planets that more decent events are needed... Roll on the Xmas mayhem :)

I agree....

Ive played on and off for a few years but have to say this Halloween Event is the only one I have actually liked and thus actually grinded.

One reason is because the Caly team said it would be fair pumpkin distribution regardless of instance level. I hope it holds true because I have put a lot of time, effort and peds into this one and that is first for me as far as events go. If it turns out I am miles off a prize spot it will also be the last.

This event might actually ring bells with the planets that more decent events are needed... Roll on the Xmas mayhem :)

The instance is a good one and they quickly put a fix in on the revive spawn area very nice MA! But...the actual quote in Bertha Bot thread on Halloween Mayhem is following,"The Halloween pumpkins have been distributed in relation to creature difficulty, so that hunters in all five instance levels have a fair chance at scoring points in the event." which means to me that it is more of a DPS event than equal distribution...i.e. what this is NOT saying is that you are equally likely to loot a mutated in level 1 as in level 5 but that if you do -X- damage you will on average receive -X- pumpkins and if you do -XXXXX- damage you will receive -XXXXX- pumpkins...so I expect to see high DPS peeps at the top of the list but am hoping for my triple mutated pump Zombie Mutant Warlord HOF any day now...:laugh:

Brick

The Event does wonders, indeed.

And I think the daily missions may have sparked some more activity too. I find myself hunting mobs I haven't hunted in ages with great enthusiasm, just because it is now for a mission.

4.84421 PED per Deed this week :clap:

The Halloween Mayhem is a fun event. But the event ends on 24th, which leaves just a month between it and the Merry Mayhem. Which I think is too short time for recovery, so I expect it to negatively effect participation in, and cld returns from, MM.

sold them all :)

i think i figured now after the while out why the ROI dropped.
In the first time i thought less players are the reason , but i was wrong.

MA fucked up the mining, 2/3 of all main profession miners went into break or stopped comletely.
(With main profession miners i mean people who cycle per week minimum 3000 drops or 5-10k ped regularly.)
thats the main reason i guess because less ped cycled per week.
And this ped-cycled always had been beside any events.
which explains the large swing of 22-27% during event last week.
during the old mining system the absolut amount in ped was the same during events, but the % of the change was smaller.
e.g. 4.5->5.5 ped=> 122.22% (earlier days)
3.7->4.7 ped=> 127.02% (nowadays)
Next week i guess a share of 3.8 again.
The auction aktivity which went down ~wedenesday is another sign for this.

As long the mining system will be like this i guess we will be on the 3.5-4ped / week range on CLD.

cheers^^

Subscribing. Interesting analysis on both sides and needs a serious read when time allows.

Thanks to both.

sold them all :)

i think i figured now after the while out why the ROI dropped.
In the first time i thought less players are the reason , but i was wrong.

MA fucked up the mining, 2/3 of all main profession miners went into break or stopped comletely.
(With main profession miners i mean people who cycle per week minimum 3000 drops or 5-10k ped regularly.)
thats the main reason i guess because less ped cycled per week.
And this ped-cycled always had been beside any events.
which explains the large swing of 22-27% during event last week.
during the old mining system the absolut amount in ped was the same during events, but the % of the change was smaller.
e.g. 4.5->5.5 ped=> 122.22% (earlier days)
3.7->4.7 ped=> 127.02% (nowadays)
Next week i guess a share of 3.8 again.
The auction aktivity which went down ~wedenesday is another sign for this.

As long the mining system will be like this i guess we will be on the 3.5-4ped / week range on CLD.

cheers^^

What's wrong with the mining system? I've cycled ~26k PED this month and am getting the usual 90%-ish TT returns. I see quite a few mining logs and streams still going on as well. I took a break for some time but mining now seems pretty close to what it was before I left - lower return runs followed by something good to bring it back up.

I'm not saying you're wrong about high-cycling players stopping their various activities, just confused why you point to mining specifically. I see much more complaint from hunters than miners.

What's wrong with the mining system? I've cycled ~26k PED this month and am getting the usual 90%-ish TT returns. I see quite a few mining logs and streams still going on as well. I took a break for some time but mining now seems pretty close to what it was before I left - lower return runs followed by something good to bring it back up.

I'm not saying you're wrong about high-cycling players stopping their various activities, just confused why you point to mining specifically. I see much more complaint from hunters than miners.

seems you re an exceptional,
have heaps of reports of 60-70% average returns after thousand of peds/drops.

i stopped a bit ago because i just lost what ever i did ^^
(my average MU was 130% and i still lost !!!)

i had aswell some miner collegues who stopped at least for the moment, like i did.
This people made quite a bit of ped cycled per week.

the average change on ROI from lets say 6-12 month ago is a change of 0.80 ped/week in average.
last year at this time the ROI was 4.5-5.5 ped without any events.
thats quite a large drop.

there need to be some reason, im just seeking it :D

maybe im wrong , but thats what i see.
Quite many miners stopped........

seems you re an exceptional,
have heaps of reports of 60-70% average returns after thousand of peds/drops.

i stopped a bit ago because i just lost what ever i did ^^
(my average MU was 130% and i still lost !!!)

Over 4k drops with D amp = 71% return

My amount of peds spent on mining went down from 30% to 0%.

3.4504, right?

Didnt expect for more, because people are geting ready Xmas, Merry Mayhem.

This week was 3.737 PED/per deed

It's probably so high they are double checking if it's correct! ;p

I have seen no MA announcement and no payout as of: 2013-12-30 05:03:55

Support Case Activated.

:scratch2:

A lot of people have been bugged out of the game this last week, maybe they are holding back for a day or two to let the pot fill up a bit more.

A lot of people have been bugged out of the game this last week, maybe they are holding back for a day or two to let the pot fill up a bit more.

Be kind of funny..but no, not all that many people have been bugged out, just a lot been to other planets and not MM this year....Loot has been on the down side most of the day here on Arkadia so a good sign that MA is holding back to try and collect enough for all returns?:confused::eyecrazy::yay:

According to Entropia Life we are looking at an extra million PED in hunting globals given this week.

I don't recall offhand where loot changed that much in the past over a week, but I am going off unreliable memory.

They wouldn't hold back payout on account of some people not being logged in. We had it happen once because the whole system was faulty for 3 days, but it was only due to an extreme issue on MA's end.

Back