Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Thank you all for your support so far, the case is still open and i have provided them with a link to this topic.

Still no reply after they sent me the crafting log I posted, if anyone has a screenshot with the 26k Jash HoF or knows anybody who does, I believe this would help immensely.

Perhaps Starfinder can check who the top 5 crafting hofs were that day?
One of the others who hoffed may have kept a screenie of the HoF list for their records that might also show yours.

Folder? Anyone?

Go to my docs then a folder called entropia universe, then chat log,

Jack I cant believe this is still ongoing i gz'd you and you told me about what had happened, and to read this and they say it didnt log it is crazyyyy.
Hope you get you missing ped man, as this is a complete joke if not,

I know its gonna make no diffrence at all but hears the entry from my log aswell
2011-12-03 00:28:11 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

EDIT: and hears the next few globals after it if anybody has any of the people on fl, ask them if they have any screenies of the globals for a screen cap
2011-12-03 00:28:14 [Local] [] STAHLHAMMER HONEY IRONGIRL manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 75 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:17 [Local] [] Maximilian Pain Wilhelm found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 67 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA!
2011-12-03 00:28:19 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 180 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:21 [Local] [] Michael Commodore Ludgate killed a creature (Armax Cow Mature) with a value of 133 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:27 [Local] [] Lisa Wiildone Smithon killed a creature (Proteron Young) with a value of 50 PED at Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts!
2011-12-03 00:28:32 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 173 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:33 [Local] [] Ruben Claerk Alvarez manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)) worth 54 PED!
2011-12-03 00:29:01 [Local] [] You have successfully made a deal with georgie cheese smoker
2011-12-03 00:29:02 [Local] [] Sarnia Sarky Keshy found a deposit (Ganganite Stone) with a value of 89 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA!

Last edited:
Go to my docs then a folder called entropia universe, then chat log,

Ok, found it, oddly it was hidden and was only able to find it with looking in the folder with notepad :/

Anyway:
Ones previous and after in my log....
2011-12-03 00:28:22 [Local] [] Nicholas Looser EnterGate killed a creature (Daspletor Young) with a value of 500 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2011-12-03 00:28:28 [Local] [] paolo kid seto killed a creature (Atrox Provider) with a value of 146 PED at LA 40, Atrox Valley!
2011-12-03 00:28:39 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2011-12-03 00:28:43 [Local] [] STAHLHAMMER HONEY IRONGIRL manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 75 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:46 [Local] [] Maximilian Pain Wilhelm found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 67 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA!

EXPLAIN THIS MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think MA know very well that this happened, but if they were to admit it then it will open them up to a whole world of shit. This will open up the door for other people complaining about the same thing. I hope you get the ped, but don't think MA will even comment on it, it will be another thing that is sweapt under the rug.

I dont know what to say. Its a shame...How is it even possible...

I think MA know very well that this happened, but if they were to admit it then it will open them up to a whole world of shit. This will open up the door for other people complaining about the same thing. I hope you get the ped, but don't think MA will even comment on it, it will be another thing that is sweapt under the rug.

I completely agree, but still, giving this guy his HOF and sweeping the issue under the rug, is better than not doing anything at all.

Give this guy his HOF:mad:

Still no response from MA????

Wtf?

I`m not going to spend/decay a SINGLE cent in this game until this issue has been solved.

I`ve seen pretty much f#ck ups from MA, had understandings, ignored them and thought it was pretty hard to run RCE game.

But... Who can guarantee me that anytime I loot, drop probe or craft I`ve got value that I should really get???

It's the same thing as the equally ore amp business, I know that was his fault, but they had no policy for that either, if they would of given him the amp back, they would of had to do the same for everyone. I hope he gets the rest of his hof too, I am,just trying to explain exactly what MA will be thinking.

They should be able to tell you exactly what was in that hof. Im sure its in their logs. The list of loots they gave you was rather odd. They just listed the guns, but nothing else you looted....seems like whoever did the search did not do it right.

mebe mods can change title, this is a serious issue - isnt MA obligated to have logfiles?
i mean this is realcash and they are subject to a lot of policies and regulations ... i mean and comeon, this is a computergame, logging should be a basic function ...

They should be able to tell you exactly what was in that hof. Im sure its in their logs. The list of loots they gave you was rather odd. They just listed the guns, but nothing else you looted....seems like whoever did the search did not do it right.

They showed that he looted 10k energy matter residue along with the full tt value of each gun. Not doing the search right isn't really the problem here.... Him NOT getting the loot he was supposed to in the first place IS!

Their search just proved to everyone that their logging system as well as their loot system is messed up!

I agree, perhaps a change in thread title may help, however I am still waiting for support to respond, I really think this issue needs the full support of the community!

I have never been one to whine or complain about loot, however I do believe that this is an important issue, if not for me, for other players. We know that return will come "sooner or later" mine came and I did not receive the full amount.

We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify.
I just checked my chat.log, and here quote from it:
2011-12-03 00:28:30 [Local] [] paolo kid seto killed a creature (Atrox Provider) with a value of 146 PED at LA 40, Atrox Valley!
2011-12-03 00:28:42 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2011-12-03 00:28:45 [Local] [] STAHLHAMMER HONEY IRONGIRL manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 75 PED!

According to reply you got, current system unreliable and server logs didn't contain required information at all. Or just person from Support, that reply to you should be fired? :scratch2:

Contact Support again and also try to contact someone from MA at forum. And don't give up. That critical issue should be solved. GL

OMG 3 days already, where are DAMN answers and EXPLANATIONS MA !!!???

Shame on MA, BIG SHAME....errors hapens but ignoring that just makes me feel sad. I feel now all those years here can be wasted by smth liek this.

There was lot of things already, old bugs, poor implementations, crap support but this case is trashing very basic principles that game is runing on...GETTING LOOT

ufff...i need smoke, ofc no logging in till that is explained.

It's ridiculous! 1600 $ just missing from the loot :eyecrazy:
That's like 5 empty Sand kings and support doesn't give a damn, obviously....
Where's Kim to say that everything is ok and it's working as intended, ffs?? And then eventually admit that well, yes, there miiiight be a tiny problem somewhere.:tapfinger

Kim was here, and read it. He didn't left even one word wchich makes me even more sad ;( .What is happening with my favourite game ??????

This is an extremely serious issue which needs to be resolved by MA ASAP!

did a 3k ped sumima hunt a few weeks ago, was very sure that i looted paint.
When i contacted support, they also said all logs showed nothing was wrong.
2.7k ped loot, no paints, no tier components.
Guess we'll need to track every single loot now

Last edited:
So all in one post for all to see MA!!!!! YOUR LOGGING IS BROKE YOUR LOOT SYSTEM IS BROKE!! :/

Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and unfortunately, our logs do not show any evidence of the HoF you claim. We can see that you received the following:

12/03/11 12:16 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:18 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:21 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:23 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:26 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:27 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:30 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00

(14 full tt made = 1330)

Also 12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Energy Matter Residue 10000.00
2011-12-03 00:16:17 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 153 PED!
2011-12-03 00:18:05 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 308 PED!
2011-12-03 00:18:34 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 171 PED!
2011-12-03 00:18:46 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 163 PED!
2011-12-03 00:21:51 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 175 PED!
2011-12-03 00:23:06 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 170 PED!
2011-12-03 00:26:23 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 180 PED!
2011-12-03 00:27:20 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 185 PED!
2011-12-03 00:28:47 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 180 PED!
2011-12-03 00:29:00 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 173 PED!
2011-12-03 00:29:54 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 310 PED!
2011-12-03 00:29:59 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 173 PED!
2011-12-03 00:30:03 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 276 PED!

14 full tt with global amounts = 2617
14 @ tt = 1330
Difference = 1287 (This does NOT include other small residue amounts he made have gotten in non-global clicks.)

2011-12-03 00:28:39 [Local] [] Jackarius JacktanCap Stewart manufactured an item (Jashonich AP) worth 26771 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

So, whomever wants to figure this out.. here's all the raw date....

MA!! EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!

hmmm this reminds me of my looted unl Amp but apparently i never looted it.
;)
but i would like to see MA's response to this.

as you can see CLEARLY in this PHOTO theres a unl AMP in my inventory
YET
they claim i never got it.

wish i wasn't so tired that day.

And Yes i had a OoTO that day.
i found 1.xx of angel scales ..... and i guess i didn't check enough in loot box
would they lie to me to not give me a unl amp?

And as to the loading time......
I have never been able to duplicate a ITEM without a L if it was a L item.

Last edited:
This is a serious problem. When I first read this, I thought maybe the OP may have had a few cocktails and didn't remember selling or TT'ing some residue and didn't remember. With MA's response we know this isn't the case and seeing their response showing the global loots compared to what the OP has in his logs, it is really shocking. This means it's a problem on MA's end. It could be an honest programming error (which still isn't an excuse) or could be a deliberate hack into MA's system to "skim" the loot. When MA looks into this I hope they answer because I'm sure it wasn't just the OP's avatar with this situation and that others will find the same has been going on. I went to look at my logs and realized that "Main Chat Logging" and "Private Chat Logging" were disabled (I don't recall disabling them unless that's a default) so I don't know exactly how my loot was affected when I was afk crafting or when hunting/mining. It's turned on now so when/if I do decide to play again, I'll have to check the loots after each click crafting, hunting mobs, mining ores/enmatters. Very slow, very tedious. That really doesn't sound like fun now, but the trust is broken and unfortunately I think that possibly "the thrill is gone". Maybe I'm thinking the worst, but this doesn't look good.

Hopefully MA responds to this situation quickly and without a rubber stamp response.

P.S.- I do love the game and hope this is all corected :)

Kim was here, and read it. He didn't left even one word wchich makes me even more sad ;( .What is happening with my favourite game ??????

I have sent Kim a PM pointing to this thread.

He don`t have a proper reply most likely so thats why he didn`t replied anything yet.
I believe he will post as soon as he can with some informations regarding this issue.

Please tell me if I have this correct:

Ma has total of 1300 peds (14 guns X 95 each)+ 100 peds (10k res) = 1400 peds
or 1300 peds (14 guns X 95 each) + 10k peds = 14,000 peds
Total of globals from my chat log = 2617 (of course doesn't add in extra non-global residue)

So, he didn't even get all the peds from his globals???? (if it's rez amount) :scratch2:

Does that 10000.00 = 10k residue?

To OP , how much residue did you get? 10k??????

Either way, doesn't add up to 2617 total from globals + 26771 ped hof :/

Last edited:
Well, unfortuanaley i've deleted my logs recently, so....

But regardless, certain things happened during the last several months... and those things made me sucpicious about MAs trustworthiness...

Now this.. and other similar incidents...

And almost everyday we encounter things that reflects blatant greediness on the part of MA (ie, unreachable Sand Kings wks after wks despite numerious complaints)

It's a shame, MA!
Take care of these issues ASAP!

I do hope you get the loot from your HoF.

I can confirm there is another ava who has sent a support case for a similar HoF who was missing approximately 5k TT worth.

Lets hope these cases are resolved as soon as possible.

Chaz.

I do hope you get the loot from your HoF.

I can confirm there is another ava who has sent a support case for a similar HoF who was missing approximately 5k TT worth.

Lets hope these cases are resolved as soon as possible.

Chaz.

This is becoming embarrasing MA!!!:mad:
I'm not logging in again until this is resolved.

I have sent Kim a PM pointing to this thread.

He don`t have a proper reply most likely so thats why he didn`t replied anything yet.
I believe he will post as soon as he can with some informations regarding this issue.

Simple "I am going to take a look" could calm a bit seriously worried or no more loging ones due to this. At least we know he is aware now.

hmmm this reminds me of my looted unl Amp but apparently i never looted it.
;)
but i would like to see MA's response to this.

as you can see CLEARLY in this PHOTO theres a unl AMP in my inventory
YET
they claim i never got it.

wish i wasn't so tired that day.

And Yes i had a OoTO that day.
i found 1.xx of angel scales ..... and i guess i didn't check enough in loot box
would they lie to me to not give me a unl amp?

And as to the loading time......
I have never been able to duplicate a ITEM without a L if it was a L item.

Holy shit, Strash, I explained it detaily already, stop speculating on that crap, please.

@OP

I have logs, and I will support you in that case, if needed.

MA really "confirmed" that fuckup by showing their logs, where we all have HoF msg, but they just have 10k of res, which means, "their" msg should be 10000+95.

But they have "their" evidences (logs), we have ours (chat logs, ET). Where exactly fuckup is? In displaying information, or in loot mechanics? Maybe some "fixing" of no-loot Sand King caused that?

But it's really very serious issue.

Back