Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Kim was here, and read it. He didn't left even one word wchich makes me even more sad ;( .What is happening with my favourite game ??????

Not even a single word... I don't know whether to laugh or to cry...

Don't blame Kim. That issue is not simply to solve, I said you as I working in support (NOT IN MA, NO, FFS) IRL. All logs (and they have their) have many details, but not all. There is always possibility when some fuckup happens, and it's not in logs.

Kim can even not have access to those logs. Say thanks to him that he communicating with us, it's like between "scylla and charybdis", from one side is players, and from other is MA. We are now both "right".

Time will tell who is "right" more.

Neither, I think it's great to see that he was looking at it. It shows that MA certainly knows about the thread. I also wouldn't expect him to post yet as I'm sure things are very closely being looked into at this time. I do expect and SOON I hope for Dave to post and .. well has some 'splainin' to do.

Same happened to me today. I got a result from Crafting in Loot window, but it was not in Inventory.

* screens removed * --- indeed my mistake

Last edited:

I, for one, am through with this game until we have an official explanation (read apology) from MA.
If letting people mine with non-decaying OA109(L) for more than half a year is a serious issue, when what is this?
Very-double-big-super-mega-serious?
For everyone else going on with this game, Good Luck, may you get a nice "HOF" :thumbup:

deleted. My mistake.

Last edited:
Subscribing. MA tracker recorded it and it looks various people seen it ingame this leaves me with assumption that either support guy didn't look close enough on this case or the loot is actually there (if it was a longer run this hof might be just consumed).

Sorry but this is not what happened to you :) If you got a "Near success" what is left goes back into machine automaticly not to inventory. On your screenshots everything is perfectly OK. Just look at how many of resources you got at machine (just 1 burned).

Jashonich AP is crafted usualy without residue (repairable) i doubt that OP used it there. He mention that he was afk so couldn't add residue from other stack to craft window. To have such TT of AP slider is anyway not on quantity wchich mean each global is making full TT jashonich.

Moreover at such hi HoF he proly shall get some gems not residue. My gues is that smth is wrong with precious stones from loot (removed ?)

Sorry but this is not what happened to you :) If you got a "Near success" what is left goes back into machine automaticly not to inventory. On your screenshots everything is perfectly OK. Just look at how many of resources you got at machine (just 1 burned).

hmmm... will try to verify it again... sorry, if i misunderstood

why that ?

Gandalf explained already, I just ill IRL and lazy.

BTW, it's nice, real example, why support giving "canned" answers, and such. 99% problems of users actually problems of misunderstanding, own fuckups and so on. But they writing support cases, and IF each of that SC will be processed manually - believe me, you will not see game progressing.

Not only an apology - we need an explaination as to WHY this was (a) Ignored by the system, and (b) why the support rep refused to acknowledge the event.

Maybe its time we start keeping a constant check on ALL out loots. The "treasures" in the Loot Window may say something - and our inventory may show something else. :mad:

Perhaps its time for a HoF/Global triggered inventory-screencap tool! ;)

PS. On a side note... I have been noticing a LOT of CTDs and skills/item condition rollbacks lately in SPACE. See my POST in the bugs section.

Could it be... deliberately or not... a rollback happened and the 26k was *conveniently* evaporated?

Last edited:
Jashonich AP is crafted usualy without residue (repairable) i doubt that OP used it there. He mention that he was afk so couldn't add residue from other stack to craft window. To have such TT of AP slider is anyway not on quantity wchich mean each global is making full TT jashonich.

Moreover at such hi HoF he proly shall get some gems not residue. My gues is that smth is wrong with precious stones from loot (removed ?)

Well, he got 26771 PEDs as per chat msg. This means loot of 26771.ab PED in reality. The Jashonich AP manufactured is 95 PED full-TT. Maybe he received a couple BPs. He got 10k of Residue. If it were precious stones you would have to have something which multiple is 16676.cd PED or 16675.ef PED. These are very odd numbers, hard to achieve. So my guess would be, there are at least two types of materials/items missing (possibly gems and another kind of Residue).

Gandalf explained already, I just ill IRL and lazy.

BTW, it's nice, real example, why support giving "canned" answers, and such. 99% problems of users actually problems of misunderstanding, own fuckups and so on. But they writing support cases, and IF each of that SC will be processed manually - believe me, you will not see game progressing.

btw.. this was my first "wrong" support case in last 12 month... and... i closed it before anyone from MA was even looking at it.

... and tbh... if MA would not implement 20 new bugs with every VU, the reactions would not be that way ! At least mine would be not that much panic... AGAIN: SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE !

Not only an apology - we need an explaination as to WHY this was (a) Ignored by the system,

If they will show you piece of code, responsible for that (IF IT IS) problem - you will feel yourself better?

and (b) why the support rep refused to acknowledge the event.

Support rep firstly must get acknowledge of that problem from programmers and (then) have rights (that most important) to admit fuckup if it was.

Maybe its time we start keeping a constant check on ALL out loots.

Exactly what you said. Constant check, that's now our task is. Not much time until Merry Mayhem. Not the fucking explanations and apologies - but fast and reliable fix (IF IT IS) of potential major problem. And let they work on it, than spending time for "talks".

Constant check and reporting of all possible crap. That what we must do - help (from our side) them solve problem which potentially can ruin very important event, we will not be happy with apologies.

Kim was here, and read it. He didn't left even one word wchich makes me even more sad ;( .What is happening with my favourite game ??????

I don't think he should to be honest. This isn't a global problem as far as I know. It's one individual case for which we do not at this point know whether the error lies with the OP or with MA. As such it's a support case matter. If MA had to answer to every support case matter on the public forum, there wouldn't be any time left for running EU.

I mean no offence to the thread starter, but there is no definitive proof here that he didn't receive the full HoF amount. I hope for his sake that support deal with his case quickly and efficiently, it seems like his initial support case was not dealt with all that well.

Casay (support case quote said:
Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and unfortunately, our logs do not show any evidence of the HoF you claim. We can see that you received the following:

12/03/11 12:16 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:18 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:21 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:23 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:26 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:27 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:29 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00
12/03/11 12:30 AM CONSTRUCT Jashonich AP 95.00

(14 full tt made = 1330)

Also 12/03/11 12:28 AM CONSTRUCT Energy Matter Residue 10000.00

Far too much weight is being attached to a second-hand report of a support case. Even without the full context it is blatantly obvious that the full logs are not included here. All I see here is what looks to be a rather poor response from support.

Don't get me wrong, if there's an error, I hope MA resolve it quickly and efficiently. And if JacktanCap has made an error himself, hopefully they will help explain it better than the quoted support cases suggest they have so far.

But imo it is a support case matter not a public forum matter, certainly while it remains an isolated matter.

Last edited:
Thats bs :) He could get as well residue as gems.

well either residue is missing or gems, part of residue were in loot thats why i thought about gems. I had few loots in craft between 10-25K and never it was residue only. But i might be just unlucky.

A worrying issue here for sure, the suport answer seem to be very lame imo.
I hope to see this issue solved asap and will follow it with much intress.

MA realy need to shape up on several cases and that is NO joke.

Good luck with this Jack.
Regards

Far too much weight is being attached to a second-hand report of a support case. Even without the full context it is blatantly obvious that the full logs are not included here. All I see here is what looks to be a rather poor response from support.

Don't get me wrong, if there's an error, I hope MA resolve it quickly and efficiently. And if JacktanCap has made an error himself, hopefully they will help explain it better than the quoted support cases suggest they have so far.

But imo it is a support case matter not a public forum matter, certainly while it remains an isolated matter.

Don't want get you wrong, but you seems not feel affected at all with that situation when in reality u are. Even if that is one-time accident ,if it was 10 or 100000 peds, if MA responded or not...important is that such thing didnt hapened before and that mean something was changed without notification.

MA can't make damn friend list properly and loot seems much more complex. 100% of their fuck-ups were during changing/improving various syetem. So if MA = almost always fail in implementation, and we have fail here for me its clear signal that someone messed with loot, system has been changed. I can't say how. Nor if it will be better or worse. Just bug indicates change.

Last edited:
Same thing happening on looted bps, i dont have screen to prove it. Yesterday i did large runs on most bps i have, i looted a cutter 2 L with 29 clicks on loot window, on inventory i had a scratcher 2 L with 16 clicks. I know it cant be an error since im seating on computer even on auto and when i loot non tt bps e put them imediately on book.

Same happened some weeks ago, i logged off with no bps on inv, next day i had 1 for sure i didnt loot. Since i nothest that i never do auto click runs without be on computer.

MA still owe me a Cause Amp they claim i tt'ed, but it was on a storage box FOR SURE since i bought dante (4 years ago, was looking for it since price went up)...

They dont have enough to pay on loots and now they even steal the low loots they pay.... For sure sooner or later this will come to irl legal justice problems....

Kim was here, and read it. He didn't left even one word

Of course he didn't, that is not his area. He is not the guy in charge of loot, nor bugs related to loot. He is not the guy in charge of support or even working for them (although he commented he did earlier, before getting his current position).

He has no way of knowing the details of the case or what went wrong, if anything actually did, so there really is not anything he could say...

What would you expect him to comment?

I can't believe MA is not responding to this thread...
Letting people mine for more than half a year with non-decaying OA109(L), that's one thing, well ok, but this... Simply don't know what to say...

Cant know its an isolated incident without asking ppl in the community first ;)

Of course he didn't, that is not his area. He is not the guy in charge of loot, nor bugs related to loot. He is not the guy in charge of support or even working for them (although he commented he did earlier, before getting his current position).

He has no way of knowing the details of the case or what went wrong, if anything actually did, so there really is not anything he could say...

What would you expect him to comment?

Answered higher in post #58...come on he is working for MA, right ? Is there anyone responsible for anything ?

In my company first emplyee who encounter problem from customer at least get him know that someone working on it, even before starting solving that problem. Here we are ignored few days already. Maybe MA think that we will forget, or get tired.

I respect Kim for what he done already in terms of comunication, but he already was interventing in much less important cases ( like ppl stucked here and there )

Back