Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Status
Im glad to see that this got sorted out! A happy ending and it really contributes to the christmas spirit.

Pleased to see this was sorted out. Well done Pitbull - your reputation will go before you. Now doing a Dannyo will also be known as a Pitbull.

Glad to see this was resolved very quickly.

Please people, treat those CLD / AUD as the very expensive items they are and dont try listing them on the phone when you are:

on the phone :argue:
impaired :smoke: or :drink:
or any other 'distractions' :makelove:

(I know it'll happen again - to err is human after all)

They held his account HOSTAGE !!! That's a FACT i will remember for the remainder of my time in this game.

you are happy that pitbulls account was held as hostage by MA and forced him to return the deeds? or are you happy that a known exploiter who already has been banned for exploiting got his deeds back that he bought with stolen / exploited money?
this has been the secondworst possible outcome by MA
Trust completely gone and i certainly wont depo a single buck anymore into a game that helps exploiter that made a stupid ass mistake and punishes the ones who did nothing wrong.

How do you guys know his account was held hostage, I read that it was locked pending investigation, isn't that normal procedure for MA?

They lock, investigate, find nothing wrong, get both parties in contact with each other to see if they can make a deal. I would doubt very much MA said, "Hey Pitbull, we know you didn't do anything wrong, but we are locking your account and holding the AUDs and won't let you back in unless you promise to work out some deal with MJ." Do you really thing MA did that? Do you have proof? If so, please show it or go take a chill pill.

Reactions: das
yea we need Pitbulls input on this , can someone contact him to share his side of the story

Happy to hear that there are 'gentlemens'

So I see, that I had no luck with МА... or with a buyer, who was too far from being a gentleman.
Or with MA and buyer both.

:(

Happy to hear that there are 'gentlemens'

So I see, that I had no luck with МА... or with a buyer, who was too far from being a gentleman.
Or with MA and buyer both.

:(

Your time will come with mega HOF keep playing I bet on you.

Your time will come with mega HOF keep playing I bet on you.

Strongly doubt, because during last 2 months my TT (not MU) losses is close to 15k, and I have no desire to raise turnover to lose another 25-30k TT.

How do you guys know his account was held hostage, I read that it was locked pending investigation, isn't that normal procedure for MA?

They lock, investigate, find nothing wrong, get both parties in contact with each other to see if they can make a deal. I would doubt very much MA said, "Hey Pitbull, we know you didn't do anything wrong, but we are locking your account and holding the AUDs and won't let you back in unless you promise to work out some deal with MJ." Do you really thing MA did that? Do you have proof? If so, please show it or go take a chill pill.

Jeeeezuz !! LMAO. Yea ok ;)

Congrats on getting it sorted out, and well done to Pitbull for doing the honourable thing.

glad its sorted and christmas won't be ruined.

Thank you pittbull for being nice but nice guys are not always the best.

I know they twisted your arm to get the deeds of you.

Mary all I know you were very very lucky and don't f dare to give deeds to ur supporters with pit bulls money . Every single dime belongs to him.
How dare you give ur cheerleaders here AUD ? Further more u should f be humble and give every single dime to pittbull and rest of ur account to your wife and stop whining and stop exploiting and accuse others please uninstall and hide in a corner.

Also MINDARK you lost again . You did a mudkicker!

I am very happy to say my problem has been resolved.
The buyer of my deeds Pitbull made contact and with the help of Mindark as a mediator I got my deeds back, I know the law was not on my side here but Pitbull was happy to be the gentleman and help resolve the situation, as I said always I was happy to give Pitball a good gift which I hope he is satisfied with, this is between me and him so don't ask what I gave him please.

Thank you for all the support all of you been great and please remember all trades are final maximum MA can do is try to help both parts.

Big thank you Pitbull and every single of you.

Best and Happy hoffing

Can you describe how Mindark was a mediator in this. I mean it feels like he would not give up those deeds in the first place so why the change of thought with that huge sum of peds? I get a feeling that he did not have a choice so it was either give it up or get permabanned and not able to withdraw...

Thank you pittbull for being nice but nice guys are not always the best.

I know they twisted your arm to get the deeds of you.

Mary all I know you were very very lucky and don't f dare to give deeds to ur supporters with pit bulls money . Every single dime belongs to him.
How dare you give ur cheerleaders here AUD ? Further more u should f be humble and give every single dime to pittbull and rest of ur account to your wife and stop whining and stop exploiting and accuse others please uninstall and hide in a corner.

Also MINDARK you lost again . You did a mudkicker!

Honestly m8.
I will give 5 deeds for 5 players that was on contact with me helping me on my shitiest day ever in 32 years of life.
And about Pitbull leave him alone you never will be a nice guy as him per your comments.
Be happy with life m8 have feelings and stop be rude life is to short.

This will be my last post.
Thank you one more time everyone especially Pitbull.
He will have a Christmas present posted to his home in case I manage to get his address.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hoffing...

Last edited:
Are you implying that he wasn't going to return the deeds? Even MJ didn't make such accusation :rolleyes:

"Ma helped to sort it out" is basically what she said. under normal investigations there would have been zero communication between MA and the support case creator about the actual ongoing investigation.

Honestly m8.
I will give 5 deeds for 5 players that was on contact with me helping me on my shitiest day ever in 32 years of life.
And about Pitbull leave him alone you never will be a nice guy as him per your comments.
Be happy with life m8 have feelings and stop to be rude life is to short.

Dude first off I am not your m8 ..

Second I am nice to and support pittbull in this every single step . You in other hand should not even responding here.. you should give him all the deeds ..
I read all your threads and I encourage everyone to do .. to see how low life you are.

How dare you make MA twist pittbull arms for your mistakes . When you stole thousand and thousands of dollars from this game.

Are you implying that he wasn't going to return the deeds? Even MJ didn't make such accusation :rolleyes:

In my books if Mindark lock down your account and investigate you in this matters means 1 thing

Either pay Mary back or we keep you locked.
Maybe pittbull had other stuff in banks that were running low in time , or maybe he wanted play over holidays or even worst he had other iteams in his account that wasent his and he feel forced to deal with Mary the exploiter ..

Maybe .

However he was in lockdown and now open when he GAVE. HIS AUD back .

if mary jane wants to be nice she could go to the sweat circles and noob starter areas and give everyone there 100 peds for free.

Honestly m8.

How this event settled is about the worst day for most of us in our entropian life. The trust was extremely low for Mindark and now it is obliterated. This shows that basically ones account can become locked in a hostage situation until you give up a legal trade.

superthumb.jpg

You after one free AUD to ?
Soulless scumbags .. run after the shitty peds .. no morals . No morals at all.

Only way this ends positively is if MA put in place some systems to protect players valuables, including putting a lock on items

This is no one knows what exactly happened here .

We only know what did happen and that is that some deeds were placed on auction and were bought at an incorrect price level.

My thought is that MA will have locked account to check that perhaps there was not some background auction sniping software running and had nothing to do with the deeds being given back.

Bottom line is that no one knows exactly what happened here only the 3 parties envolved here.

1. pitbul had his arm twisted by MA.
2. pitbul is a nice guy and would have given the deeds back anyway.

Either way unless you know 100% on either of these best stop assuming shit you dont know .
If you do know lets hear it .

if pitbull say ma forced him , we imply he did not wanted to give it back . since he has nothing , why blow the + rep

Reactions: das
This is no one knows what exactly happened here .

We only know what did happen and that is that some deeds were placed on auction and were bought at an incorrect price level.

My thought is that MA will have locked account to check that perhaps there was not some background auction sniping software running and had nothing to do with the deeds being given back.

Bottom line is that no one knows exactly what happened here only the 3 parties envolved here.

1. pitbul had his arm twisted by MA.
2. pitbul is a nice guy and would have given the deeds back anyway.

Either way unless you know 100% on either of these best stop assuming shit you dont know .
If you do know lets hear it .

You are right on both parts .
1 : mindark twist his arm

And

2 : pittbull is afraid Mary will ruin his name and he is a great honorable guy.

So yes I said it. Mary is the asshole in this drama.

I was on her side in the start but then I read up on her past and found out it's very disturbing and then mindark locking pittbull made me fear the worst.

WHY come a knowed exploiter that got a ban for it gets free and keeps esi worth thousands and now mindark help him to get AUD back.
How come ? Mary maybe have something on their ass?
Also the devil is in the details

Mary said :

Remember and take lesson of me that all trades are final ..
Sounds like mindark told her to say this .

How come then they fucking locked him. ?
Bullshit .

And funny part is I don't know pittbull .
I just hate prople that blame others for their dumb mistakes.

Dude first off I am not your m8 ..

Second I am nice to and support pittbull in this every single step . You in other hand should not even responding here.. you should give him all the deeds ..
I read all your threads and I encourage everyone to do .. to see how low life you are.

How dare you make MA twist pittbull arms for your mistakes . When you stole thousand and thousands of dollars from this game.

Are you nice enough to give me 1k peds if I post here my last year deposits over 90k peds and 0 withdrawal.
Want to do it?
I don't steal no one here.
My balance sheet in 12 years is almost null that's why I invest because with revenue I play for free.

Last post ever I promess my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Back