Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Status
What does it matter, its been resolved, just leave them both alone and let them continue in the game as before.

For the reasons I said in the part you didnt quote.

Mind Ark should have locked both accounts not just the one. By locking only 1 account Mind Ark de facto assigned blame against Pitbull.
Mary Jane already has history of being exploiter so is mystery to me they lock account of Pitbull but not the known exploiter. Seems fair to lock both sides if there is doubt about how things happened.
As for Mary Jane with the statement of "all trades final" - well now im doubting that. Since only 1 account got locked to solve this "all trades final" I no longer believe "all trades final" and really at this stage am not feeling trusting of auction or trading. Leaving real bad taste in my mouth.

Like I said nice players finish last. Mary Jane and other exploiters like them is reason I had to give up hunting. When you do it honest with no exploits you cant compete with prices exploiters can sell their loot for.

Mind Ark should have locked both accounts not just the one. By locking only 1 account Mind Ark de facto assigned blame against Pitbull.
Mary Jane already has history of being exploiter so is mystery to me they lock account of Pitbull but not the known exploiter. Seems fair to lock both sides if there is doubt about how things happened.
As for Mary Jane with the statement of "all trades final" - well now im doubting that. Since only 1 account got locked to solve this "all trades final" I no longer believe "all trades final" and really at this stage am not feeling trusting of auction or trading. Leaving real bad taste in my mouth.

Like I said nice players finish last. Mary Jane and other exploiters like them is reason I had to give up hunting. When you do it honest with no exploits you cant compete with prices exploiters can sell their loot for.

All depends through what glasses youre reading it :)

All trades are still final, Mindark took responsibility to make sure nothing strange had happened and secured assets and helped em to negotiate a good solution for all involved.

I assume pitbull (well done) is pleased with a nice profit from being fast in AH and a good person is happy and marijuana should be happiest in EU right now. No loosers, just winners.....

Nothing to see here.....MoVE ON!!

Its all very blinkered, and getting very boring now.

I think the moderator should just close the thread, its all been resolved, what does it matter to the rest of us, we where not involved or affected.

I think the moderator should just close the thread, its all been resolved, what does it matter to the rest of us, we where not involved or affected.

Second that

Pitbulls side of the story needs to be shared here . the silence is already telling .

Moderator please close this thread, nothing constructive being discussed now

So my question is why Mind Ark not lock BOTH accounts while this got sorted? Lots to see here and no im not moving on from this have made note of it that one side got locked and not the other.

I am very happy to say my problem has been resolved.
The buyer of my deeds Pitbull made contact and with the help of Mindark as a mediator I got my deeds back, I know the law was not on my side here but Pitbull was happy to be the gentleman and help resolve the situation, as I said always I was happy to give Pitball a good gift which I hope he is satisfied with, this is between me and him so don't ask what I gave him please.

Thank you for all the support all of you been great and please remember all trades are final maximum MA can do is try to help both parts.

Big thank you Pitbull and every single of you.

Best and Happy hoffing

Im glad you guys came to a fair solution!

This thread has run its course. Most of the latest posts consist of pure speculation, flame-baiting and immature bickering.

If any of the parties directly involved wish to make any further statements, they can create a new thread.

:locked:

Reactions: aia
Status
Back