Recent content by acesrick

1. acesrick

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Registration Register Rickey Darkwizard Cooke
  2. acesrick

Info: Delta Force

I left and came back! DF rocks!!
  3. acesrick

Event: Merp Slughter = quite failure, but live and learn by reading this topic, especially you event newbies.

Bad Mistake. O.K. Lets set the record straight. I am rickey darkwizard cooke. As for the event i organized this was designed to be an event for people to vote on the winner. I figured that way even the new people that didnt have alot of ammo or peds could have a chance. However if you look I...
  4. acesrick

Question: Did I start in the wrong place?

I haven't been to RT yet but if they allow vampire chicks as pets if and when we get pets back I definately will make the trip lol. But seriously, If you find friends to help you there you are fine. The main thing is just HAVE FUN regardless of what planet you are on. If the friend that eferred...
  5. acesrick

So, what are the robots up to this time? - aug 2010 invasion

Thanks for all the info. Stave I apreciate all thee help you are giving with figuring out what is going on. I have not been in game sence the first part of June and read here to stay up dated. My son (who lives 1200 miles away) is stuck at nymphtown in a revive loop and I wont be able to return...
  6. acesrick

The GREAT Neconu Slaughter- 57k PEDS

Ouch This sounds like an awsome event! But as a total noob (level 8 sniper hit) I gotta pass. I been playing maybe 4 months so these guys eat me in one bite lol. I hope this goes well for you so you will have it again next year. Maybe by then I will be able to at least wound one. Good luck n8.
Back