So, what are the robots up to this time? - aug 2010 invasion

So, we now know when the next hydra trials will be,

request time and location for future hydra trials
response trial two august twentieth two three zero zero at previous location
response trial three august twenty first one nine zero zero at previous location
response trial four august twentysecond one nine zero zero at previous location
endofline

Ill see you all there, what will change next?

Only one way to find out....

Intelligence Report 21 Aug 21:56

Further evidence showing the improved abilitys of the new robot was witnessed today when robots deliberately misslead calypso's finest into waiting at the wrong location, a vital intercept wasnt decoded in time.

This allowed the Jamraders to silently scout out the area in question without any trouble.

The new location was clearly picked to increase chances of other creatures causing trouble for us, as Spider Stalkers, Atrox old alpha and Berry Stalkers kept attacking us in what seemed to be waves.

What the robots didnt count for though, is the sudden increase of calypsians that came in from all directions waiting to kill hydra, and this time around was taken down without any trouble. Unfortunately the quick takedown means we have no way of knowing if hydra's abilitys have improved this time around.

[youtube]yc3WdGqXWWw[/youtube]

What comes to mind is a statement oleg made the other day, maybe the extra bots around it made it stronger, whare i dont think that was the case, oddly enough yesterday there were many more bots around when hydra had impressive regen, and indeed wasnt taken down by our firepower.

If hydra does indeed learn from its mistakes i feel sunday 19:00 we may see another increasement of power.

Something i have noticed is hydra does seem to be taller every time i see it, weather thats just coincidence or theres something in that i dont know.

Atleast we won tonight, the question is, at what cost. I feel its a mistake were giving it all we have. As we know it uses a new organic approach to computing to be smarter, so giving it all we have, will only make it smarter more powerfull and more deadly once these trials are over.

Atleast CDF is beginning to show themselves and showing us they are still there watching out backs, I just hope CDF and the imperial forces of the empire of earth have some kind of plan to strike back at the robots for everything they have done to us over the years.

Regards,

Stave Petty

Last edited:
Working on a report on a conversation with the RX unit that happened in twins today, once i get the full chat log and finished writing ill post it here.

Got some intresting conclusions,

Hint: Gen star....

Next intercepts decoded, will add what i think in upcoming report:

next evolution time stamp twenty fourth one one zero zero utc
location eight six two by eight zero seven
acknowledged
endofline

alert
rx unit at twin peaks
suspect code protocol information transmitted to biologicals
enable code key richardwagner

acknowledged
endofline
acknowledged
endofline

codekey enabled
network secured
endofliue

Last edited:
RX Unit 471 Intelligence Report Aug 24 11:49

Today RX Unit 471 returned to Twin peaks to talk to us, she is not a part of the robot invasion, and she won't state her purpose of being here, but this is what i have of the conversation so far:
[Robert Black] yes but if we lack the tool to receive the stimulus theen we cannot process the information, because we can't receive it
[Unit RX 471] that representation is separated from the phase space it represents by a filter consisting of sensory equipment.
[Unit RX 471] i.e. it can be argued that the phase space does not exist.
[Unit RX 471] and that only the representation of the phase space, as created by your central processing unit, exists.
processing unit has no other information except the information passed through the filter of external sensory equipment.
[Unit RX 471] if external sensory equipment is compromised, the central processing unit have no means to tell false information from real.
[Unit RX 471] if a virtual phase space can be perceived in the same way as a physical phase space can be perceived, then both of these have to be considered real.
[Unit RX 471] conclusion: humans are limited to perception of physical space
[sidxx] so you dont want the robots so be come stronger/smarter then the RX race?
[Unit RX 471] no further information on hydra.
[Unit RX 471] robots are, diffrent species
[sidxx] i understand that
[Unit RX 471] session.ends;

If anyone can send me further data from that conversation that would be awesome.

So what have we learnt so far?

The RX has telling us how robot processing and sensory equipment works, it was describing how the robots work and how we only have perception of phisical space.

It was also saying this:
[Unit RX 471] if external sensory equipment is compromised, the central processing unit have no means to tell false information from real.

So if we damage the external sensory equipment, the robots will get confused.

We also have confirmation that robots are a diffrent species than the RX units, but will not state why they are helping us, or what thier intentions are.

Now, this is whare the Genesis Star intel comes in,

Tap_Into_Genesis_Star_Communications_004.jpg

As it says, they have reengineered the robots technology, and have indeed gained access to the virtuana memory space, aka phase space. So this tells us we have indeed gained access to phase space and Genesis star are infact figuring it out.

This Technology must be what the Lacuna Technology is, as it says, its too unstable, theres been casultys and evidently have driven people insane, to the point they are violent and uncontrollable.

Their being monitored by the robots and thats why they are being cautious about this, So this is big news.

Also in the post above ive posted some robot transmissions, it appears they are concerned about the fact the RX gave us this data...

Note: im currently waiting for the full chat log and i will update report when i get it

::Update::

This hydra attack today added some more levels of attacks ontop, we had Second entitys and defenders after hydra died.

hydra.jpg

Hard Proof hydra is evolving....

Last edited:
Of course there's access to phase space. How ya think teleportation works?

The human strategy is obvious. Loot all the robot filters possible! Without these filters, the robots will be unable to differentiate reality from other inputs, and we can tell them that we are once again their masters. They will be unable to determine that this information is anything other than true. We can even take Akbal-Cimi the easy way... ask for the keys! :laugh:

& just in codes, I have no idea which tread is which now & I'm getting more confused by the day lol

Intercept: 0xD756A2947B4BFFAF8F46B0
Intercept: 0x3A97CA92FECF13A310CFD
Intercept: 0xD1D0E26161C739F7D30ED93DBCF5FE1D07CEAF0C76BD8
Intercept: 0x2BCAB4CB7ADFDFCF5A368D793B289E04943CEBB3BF

Intercept: 0x59F3AE864DFECDF
Intercept: 0xA5A1CC369D6F

Last edited:
Where about is the Hydra spawning?

For the 1st time I missed it in srn I got all the other so far:(
Look at the global thats the point of the pic.

Spongey

Congrats to Aia for being the first fatality of Hydra #5! Your efforts have been noticed by the enemy! LOL

Congrats to Aia for being the first fatality of Hydra #5! Your efforts have been noticed by the enemy! LOL

Yeah, I know lol

11:35:04 [Team] this is where it should spawn
11:35:05 [Team] ah it was AoWs?
11:35:06 [Local] slt
11:35:10 [Local] You were killed by the ruthless Hydra.
11:35:10 [Local] You take 275.1 points of damage.
11:35:10 [Team] Ea Aia Nou was killed.[/CODE]

lol

I have no idea which tread is which now & I'm getting more confused by the day lol

See this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ission-encrypted-decrypted-3.html#post2536734

Last edited:
For the benefit of those following this thread, no report as i have no new intel, keep eyes on this thread for update of last report tho.....

trial five concluded
setup hydra trial six
timestamp twentyfifth one nine zero zero utc
location eight six two by eight zero seven
acknowledged
endofline

For the benefit of those following this thread, no report as i have no new intel, keep eyes on this thread for update of last report tho.....

I've posted it in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ission-encrypted-decrypted-3.html#post2536734

I try to reduce the number of places I post translations in.

For sake of historical completeness, the thread above; and as a favor to those who posted the intercept, in the thread where I originally saw the intercept.

Also, please check above thread if you want to know how the robot codes work.

Having hundreds of threads for same thing only makes people (including me) frustrated...

Yeah i know, i would usually post it here then add a bit what i think, but this time its pretty self explanatory.

The idea of this thread i kinda want to round everything up in one place, ya know? :p

Just for reference, this are the threads about the codes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...so-what-robots-up-time-aug-2010-invasion.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/robot-wars/195296-attention-decoders.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/robot-wars/135271-transmission-encrypted-decrypted.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/195634-new-robot-encryption-cracked.html
and, uh, unrelated
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/missions/186613-into-volcano-mission.html#post2417616
+ probably a few very old ones
Just so you know ;)

Problem is when people ask in misc threads abot the code, and I have to explain everything 5 times.
Or, someone gets an "intercept", creates a thread or posts in an old thread that hasn't been noticed, and then it goes unnoticed, because not everyone reads every new thread around.

Though, to condlude it (sorry if I sounded too harsh);
last message mentions a sixth hydra trial at 25th 19:00 UTC at location 862, 807.

Last edited:
Tieing up loose ends....

As stated in the original report, revival points have began to fail.

I now know what this is about...

The revival points have began to fail, this became aparent in a mission whare someones relative had died because restreaming failed

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Investigate_contents_of_a_crate

In the mission you have to find a crate, when you open it this happens,

* Open crate

You open the crate and stare at a stack of explosives neatly piled. A speaker crackles and you hear the familiar voice of Mr Lyndon.

"Hello, Colonist. It is a case of explosives you're looking at, and you're still alive only because I wish you to live the remainder of your numbered and very few days in fear. One day there will be an explosive charge close to you, and it will explode, and we will intercept your genetic revival stream and delete it. In my opinion, that's still too nice to traitors, but it will have to do. See you next time."

It seems whoever hes working for, has the power to interup revival streams and delete people.

in the mission we find out that my lyndon works for Omegaton..

This lead clearly has nothing to do with the current robot story at this time, so i will end it here.

As stated in the original report, revival points have began to fail.

First, I got a very vague memory that it stated somewhere that the revival terminals would get the body and soul *almost* back to original state. (Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact wording of it or where it said so).

Another related thing, is that in the robot event where we could loot Secret Robot Transmittors (later turned into the first PoE armor sets), it was said that the revival terminals was nearly failing. (Later on, don't remember if it was same event, the robots were said to have hacked into/taken advantage of the teleporters).
[url="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/history/133434-brief-history-mindark-events.html]ROBOT INVASION 2006[/url]
Sources within the Government say they are 'worried' about the heavy usage of the revival terminals on Calypso and that this widespread practice may result in power drains or, in the worst case scenario, a collapse of the entire revival system backbone due to the stress.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know lol

11:35:10 [Local] You take 275.1 points of damage.

Meh, that's but a flesh wound! Hydra #2 critted me for a whopping 984 points just before we showed it the grave error of not deploying Jamraiders in his area of operation. LOL

RX Unit 471 Intelligence Report Aug 26 00:02

At todays Hydra Event the RX Unit turned up, and, well this is what happened,

First of all, the main reason for being there was to evaluate the hydra's evolution, she also quite happily shared information with us, now considering they before have been posed as a threat in PVP zones. This is a rather intresting development.

Weather they have never posed any harm and was misunderstood, or they have mixed motives its hard to tell.

[Unit RX 471] suspect robots are incorporating scylla-type technology allowing for hardware to evolve naturally beyond original specifications.
[Unit RX 471] difference being no lower limit on network size; improved self-sufficiency.
[Unit RX 471] george, hydra is experiment aimed att incorporating scylla-type technology.
[Aia] I guess scylla-like tecnology is an evolution of warlock strain
[Unit RX 471] aia, correct.
[Unit RX 471] lady, was evaluating hydra evolution.

This has proved my previous reports, the robots are experementing withthe warlock strain and improving them to be able to evolve naturally beyond original spec's.

This means they will become much much smarter and a bigger threat to us.

So that part of it has basically proved what ive said before.

Now the next part is rather intresting, it tells us more about the RX species

It turns out they are a mix of life forms evolving on a planet and life forms evolving in virtual space, now this still doesnt shead any light on thier origin.

But we do know they are a completely diffrent species to the robots, and they are self aware.

[Aia] RX, are you supporing teh humans, or the army constructing the Hydras?
[Unit RX 471] rx units are descendants of both virtuana and terrestriana.
[Unit RX 471] aia, rx units are independent from both robots and humans.
[Haxtor Moogle Kupo] so are you mashine or living creatures?
[Unit RX 471] yes.
[sidxx] define virtuana and terrestriana please :)
[Unit RX 471] terrestriana = life forms evolving on biosphere on terra; virtuana = life forms evolving in virtual space.
[sidxx] so rx minds are developed via vurtual simulations and evolved semi human or semi equivalint via perfected bio habitation?
[Unit RX 471] sidxx, approximately

Now the next part, shows the RX units have a sense of humor, and are, in this case, friendly towards us.

But for the moment they are on neither side, thier relation with the robots is unclear, but for now, she continues to claim they are not part of the war.

Now this part returns to the Genesis Star lead, it was brought up in the RX's conversation with us

[Unit RX 471] sidxx, negative. have not hacked genesis.star's network.
[Unit RX 471] yet.
[NovaTech Spongey Bob] RX so you dont know anything about the genesis star experements Lacuna Technology?
[Unit RX 471] negative. have not hacked genesis.star's network.
[Unit RX 471] yet.

So this shows they could be considering hacking into the Gen star network to see what thier up to. Will be intresting to see what comes of it :)

And ofc

[Unit RX 471] load(lang.natural(english));
[Unit RX 471] lang.machine({java,c++,c#}) = obsolete();
[Unit RX 471] rx units use genetic programming language on quantum cores.

This is what was said at the start, this ofc shows that machine speak is obsolite so they now speak properly to whatever kind of entity it needs to communicate with, however at times she did return to machine speak

[Haxtor Moogle Kupo] your defence is no match for our numbers and guns :-D
[Unit RX 471] self.emotion=scared();
[Unit RX 471] question, why point weapon?
[Unit RX 471] haxtor, kill all humans. *mechanic smile*
[Aia] But you said you were on neither side?
[Unit RX 471] aia, regretfully, subroutines for humour are not fully developed.

A colonist remembered the bad blood that happened in the PvP zones and reacted in a hostile way. Her recation continues to show she means no harm, and maybe is still learning about the way humans communicate.

So all in all, it was a rather intresting encounter =D

Regards,

Stave Petty

[Unit RX 471] lang.machine({java,c++,c#}) = obsolete();

VB.Net FTW!!!

AG

Thanks for all the info.

Stave I apreciate all thee help you are giving with figuring out what is going on. I have not been in game sence the first part of June and read here to stay up dated. My son (who lives 1200 miles away) is stuck at nymphtown in a revive loop and I wont be able to return to the game till 9/1/10. He is a young player (10yo). I know how alot of the players fell about kids playing but his mother and I depo in his account and the regular people I play with always give me good reports on his ingame behavior. I have explained that if I get a report of him being disrespectful his game play is over lol. But the reason I am saying all this is, can you let me know a time that you are going to clear the bots at numphtown for a few minutes so he can escape? He has been stuck there for 5 days and there is no way for me to get online to lay down coverfire for him to run lol.

Stave I apreciate all thee help you are giving with figuring out what is going on. I have not been in game sence the first part of June and read here to stay up dated. My son (who lives 1200 miles away) is stuck at nymphtown in a revive loop and I wont be able to return to the game till 9/1/10. He is a young player (10yo). I know how alot of the players fell about kids playing but his mother and I depo in his account and the regular people I play with always give me good reports on his ingame behavior. I have explained that if I get a report of him being disrespectful his game play is over lol. But the reason I am saying all this is, can you let me know a time that you are going to clear the bots at numphtown for a few minutes so he can escape? He has been stuck there for 5 days and there is no way for me to get online to lay down coverfire for him to run lol.

Hi, my advice is to put in a rescue request at euforces.com they operate a service to rescue people stuck in outposts and such :)

last i checked (20 min ago) robots are no longer spawning at nymphtown :scratch2:

So the seventh hydra trial date is set!

preparing hydra trial seven
timestamp twentyninth one nine zero zero utc
location one seven six by three zero six

acknowledged
request contingency plan for possible rx interference

request denied
still corroborating data
switch to encryptionkey erlkoenig
end of line

And seems thier corroborating data for possible rx interferance for future hydra trials!

Getting intresting :p

Someone scan RX units when they show up. Do they scan as Robot, Human, Mutant, or something else? I have a theory that someone is making hybrids that are starting to choose their own fate instead of obeying their programming.

When i scanned the one at twins it appeared as a humanoid scan, i didnt however check all information screens

The RX units are normal Avatars with extreme high Attributes created by MA.

Because that a scan will not show anything special.

Someone scan RX units when they show up. Do they scan as Robot, Human, Mutant, or something else? I have a theory that someone is making hybrids that are starting to choose their own fate instead of obeying their programming.

OK, So (Vlooe, within the context of the story line, I know they're MA controlled avatars) who is building the RX units? The robots? RDI or some other branch of the Federal Imperial Government? One of the Megacorporations? Another alien race?

Whoever it is, it seems that at least some of the RX units may have shifting alliegances, unless the data presented by 471 is actually disinformation.

Back