Recent content by Counsellor777

1. Counsellor777

Medium Appartment For Sale

Sorry to tell you that this has now been sold.
  2. Counsellor777

Bump :rolleyes:
  3. Counsellor777

Thank you to all my readers (44 of) - Bump! The housing market seems a bit depressed :rolleyes: PM me if interested.
  4. Counsellor777

Anyone interested in a medium appartment? Genesis Star Tower B, 2H Location 16852, 19898 Amathera Genesis Amathera Headquarters The appartment is a large room with 2 windows one of which has a sea view. The appartment has a balcony which overlooks an inner courtyard and has a view of the sea...
  5. Counsellor777

Money...Finally!!!

Gratz Hey Kronas - gratz my soc mate! :) Try not to vote out our soc leader again, mate! Nice one :dunce:
  6. Counsellor777

Rifle Skilling

I have been trying to upgrade my rifle skills when I discovered that I can't hit a barn door with my A3 Justifier mk1. I started by using a Jester-D1, which I already had, mainly hunting Berycleds, Daikiba and Exarosaur. This seemed to work with the Jester-D1 ok and was getting lots of...
  7. Counsellor777

Radius / Depth profile for MF-102

Could anyone clear up a concern that I have :( If a miner hits the same spot twice in sucession, can he/she find nothing the first time and then find something the second time? This would be the implication of randomness in the mining process. Is this on or off topic? :dunce:
  8. Counsellor777

What kind of Weapon and armor shoud I buy?

I Have an opinion for what it's worth :) I have a starter Avatar and have been using Pixie. My usual quarry are snables, exos, diakiba and berycleds. I discovered that I have started to hunt/sweat snables, exos and daikibas wearing no armour to save on costs. This works. I don't last long...
  9. Counsellor777

Your real life superpowers

I can make people fall over just by praying for them and waving my hands in their general direction :eek: I get a lot of help from him upstairs :bowdown: so its not really MY superpowers :tongue2: (btw great thread) The Counsellor
  10. Counsellor777

Justifer MK II or as-98?

My theory - but I have no proof :dunce: A high burn weapon is usually harder to use. So if you can have decay rather than burn the weapon would be more effective. I would therefore recommend a Mk II. You can also add an amp A106 to it which is a real blast. Also have you seen the prices of...
  11. Counsellor777

The n00bie guide to sweat gathering

Cool guide - this should take some of the mysteries out of it for both new and old players :) You may want t change PED to PEC in you valuation of sweat :tongue2: I particularly enjoyed your section 4 - It made me giggle :laugh: Have some rep! The Counsellor
  12. Counsellor777

PE Players RL pets

This is Sabre - He's huge but doesn't know it ! :tongue2: Click to enlarge The Counsellor
  13. Sabre

Sabre

Big but doesn't know it!
  14. Counsellor777

I found some SHIT3!! :D

Don't forget to wash your hands !! :) The Counsellor
  15. Counsellor777

Fun with nasty noobs

Good for you Suicide! ..but don't give up on the noobs. There are some great one's out there. I like to mentor people and have found that most are ok, a few are excellent, with the odd one that really needs some cantact counselling! :tongue2: What I have noticed though, is that about 70% are...
Back