Recent content by cyrano

1. C

possible return formula in development

if any one has any more extensive info or verifications it would be appreciated currently i planned on testing the theory in reverse starting with hp/hpregen id compare two mobs regen ratios .17% and 1% i was thinking 50k kills on allophly young which each have a 1% hp regen rate and 50k...
  2. C

possible return formula in development

well long story short mining has a simple formula for returns based on decay * (finder decay + amp decay +probe cost for the particular find)*10/3 so it got me to thinking what if hunting had a similar formula for returns something along the lines of ((weapon decay *shots fired)+(amp...
  3. C

Amped sizes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnRK-i3EfSFPdGZ3c2hqUGxMN3YzbVFMbDNGaEpsN2c&usp=sharing
  4. C

Amped sizes

let me know if you find anything out of place currently -im missing information on the ziplex b series so i dont have the rates for them -ill work on pay outs later something along the lines of (average ped dropped from the 3 sizes/3)-ped dumped into the ground and a percent difference chart...
  5. C

question about high depth finders in foma

so i was wondering when i first heard of f.o.m.a i heard it cut your range and depth in half so would it make sense to mine with say a terramaster 8 or a Ziplex VRX3000 Seeker (L) whats everyone elses take on that is it better to mien there wit ha high depth finder ?
  6. C

(w.i.p) Compendium of monster ped values

thanks for the life of me i couldn't find anything like that when i was searching myself i think ill keep this running myself it can work as a log i suppose and who knows raw data may help me be more eco
  7. C

(w.i.p) Compendium of monster ped values

there are alot of tools out there to help players like you or me be more eco but i wasnt able to find a list of average value of mobs "the ped per kill" so i took a shot at making one my self, its still work in progress but when its finished it will have all the mobs a-z and all their known...
Back