Recent content by Ehonna

1. Ehonna

is semi active if you guys want to find me on facebook look my up by ehonna@hotmail.com

is semi active if you guys want to find me on facebook look my up by ehonna@hotmail.com
  2. Ehonna

ARGH! Can't get on eu :(

I'm using an ASUS M70 17-Inch Laptop (2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, Nvidia 9650M GT Graphics, Vista Premium) and I know Adam, I miss everyone and miss eu :( I've also put in a support case
  3. Ehonna

ARGH! Can't get on eu :(

Ok first right before version 10 comes out my computer decides to be a *beep* between software and harware issues I couldn't even go on the net for about a month. Then once it was better or so I thought I tried dl eu.. it wasn't better and ended up doing something stupid. I finally got eu...
  4. Ehonna

Your Favorite VU 9 Memory

there's been more like that ;) besides the crazy things that would happen on vent mine would be the textures coming in had so much fun playing with clothes. then I got my 8k hof oh and hanging out in twins ring when i was really active :D
  5. Ehonna

Worlds Best Dresser

Here's an old pic that I did myself I love playing and changing looks unfortunately my current look isn't the greatest had to start over but it will be ;) the fedora is nissit with generic leather, cognac coat is sopur and brukite, ninja jacket is brukite and leather, storm kolor jeans are...
  6. Ehonna

I bet 100efd that the robots will nuke the rig...

I couldn't have said it better +rep
  7. Ehonna

big mistake

hmm well I've been playing for 2 and half years, used to deposit mostly because of my coloring but I stopped that a long time ago especially seeing how RL got in the way funny how that happens. Couple weeks ago I got my first big hof of almost 9K :D ofc I'm down to 1k but that's because I spent...
  8. Ehonna

CE2 was an inside job !

rofl very entertaining indeed
  9. Ehonna

Wifes gonna kill me.

even if support comes tell her anyways I know I'd be upset if my husband (if i had one) made that mistake but I'd be downright pissed if he didn't inform me right away. and would people stop saying she buys shoes you never know jeez.
  10. Ehonna

ok been inactive on here but now im back ish

ok been inactive on here but now im back ish
  11. Ehonna

eu online?

I've got some progress but different errors oh well lets see what happens later
  12. Ehonna

eu online?

ya same here, before i checked ef doh :( maybe I'll get my ex to burn a copy for me and bring it in tomorrow if things don't change :(
  13. Ehonna

Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

hmm i think the face being to open in the center doesn't quit work but when you can only mirrior i guess it would. although maybe do the top hf leave the bottom hf open for humanity also very nice :)
  14. Ehonna

eu online?

also I tried Questors way and just won't work for me :(
  15. Ehonna

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4 Content List

I'm getting my eu shakes from not being able to come on :(
Back