Recent content by Elis

1. Elis

Where do Loot Pools come from

There are no loot pool. It's Lootius at work that determined whether you hit a jack pot or draw the short straw. All Hail Mighty Lootius:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :laugh:
  2. Elis

HoF: Global...checked, HOF...check, next target ATH!!!

Finally my first HOF after 2 years of playing.:yay: Next goal.....more HOF and finally ATH records!!!:cool:
  3. Elis

Question: How much have you deposited so far?

Toooo lazy to check. Most likely already pass the $1000 mark because I got offered a free gold card early last year.:D and I deposit regularly....$10 here.....$20 there..... never really bother to track it.:laugh:
  4. Elis

placing items on top of each other

:laugh: I agree. Do you mind telling me when or where will you be "doing your art/presentation?" I promised I'll "help you clean-up" afterwards. I don't mind cleaning your apartment as well....:laugh:
  5. Elis

Help: Woohooo!!! Tower !!!

Found myself a tower today while mining.:yay: :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: ................................................................................................ ...
  6. Elis

Do you read the TT confirmation window?

Never say never Never ever say never had this problem with TTing valuable stuff. Sh!t happen when you less expect it. After all we are only human and human prone to make mistake. There is always the "Human Factor" that screws things up. -:wise:
  7. Elis

Help: Attention LA Owners!!

Actually LA owner should have realize Entropedia is a FREE Advertising platform for all and should have utilize the entropedia fully. You can advertise your taxes rate, mobs and even minerals that are available in your LA. A lot of player depends on Entropedia as a source of info. It make sense...
  8. Elis

Yup, Sakura-chan. Born and live in Malaysia (although now got sent back to China)

Yup, Sakura-chan. Born and live in Malaysia (although now got sent back to China)
  9. Elis

Question: Crafting and Globals / HoF's

You might be right. Just wonder if anyone ever global/HoF from crafting basic filter in the history of EU?:rolleyes:
  10. Elis

Inflation in EU?

I've been observing the general trend of the economy in EU and I've notice a general inflation on items in the game. Especially in those rare/uncommon items. My question is :-:rolleyes: 1. Does the general RL economy effect economy in EU? (because of Oil?) 2. Is the decline in USD contribute to...
  11. Elis

When is China people gonna join EU?

My feeling exactly! :cool: And more player means more money in the loot pool and in the general EU economy eh mate? ;) Lol....ok....:silly2: You have no idea how capitalist the "Communist" Chinese had become...:laugh: They are communist in name only. Singapore is even more "Communist" than...
  12. Elis

Though I'm here in China but I saw no promotion on Entropia Universe. (There's alot on WoW though!) And I started playing back when I'm still in Malaysia and continue so after I got transfer to China.:D Internet access here in China is really not that bad. Of course there is the occasional news...
  13. Elis

Antique Rifle?

Anybody got a pic of it Anybody got a pic of it?:scratch2:
  14. Elis

I've been seeing snippet here and there saying that China peoples are going to flood the EU. I've been here in EU maybe half a year, I've yet to seen any conclusive evidences that China peoples are in EU. Aside from the building in New Oxford and a few messages in the forum, there aren't...
  15. Elis

Petition against the 2pec decay

Elis Silva Elora Yes....I'm in as well.:D
Back