FilthyMcNasty

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• bummer, I didn't think you were on-line last nite. I'll try to catch you in-game. I'll be at Wolverine at 9 p.m. also.
    Was focusing on Boorum as the respawn was so good. Finally got Combat Sense. Since then I've been hunting Frescacuda. It's possible I could get an SGA item off them, right?
    lol

We should try to meet ingame so I can get you on my fl. Possible?
    oh man, I didn't know it was that close. Sorry to hear, bet the smoke is killing you all. Monday was a bear for us working at SOU. yuk

btw, gz on ur globals, been seeing the scroll by :)
    Hey my friend ... take care of your BabbyDaddyDuty first :laugh: ... but with Trent's birthday on the 4th, mine on the 9th, I think Imo's is on the 11th, and yours on the 15th ... this definitely calls for a huge celebration. I'll work on it. :wtg:
    Well i c we have a timezone difrence shouldnt matter 2 much as we are miners :) and loners by nature..i am not on forum 2 often but we should meet up ingame somewhere and get 2 know eachother..me 4 1 ill keep a lookout 2 your societies progress..:)

and hope well all enjoy the new ent..cya around
    lol, sorry about the cold nights, I love them. I grew up in Santa Cruz, California, not used to the heat here.:laugh:

Too bad your wife isn't in to the game. Be great to have another woman playing.

So, if anyone is counting, you make the fourth person in EU I know is a local. Really cool since this is a relatively small town area.:yay:
    Got the single PCB MSI GTX295 at a nasty price :) $560 Aussie dollars Sunday...the website took down that price Monday am and reversed the digits to $ 650 Aussie so I reckon the shop boy fucked up inputing the correct details and the boss is real pissed :)
    Been looking at DangerDen VGA block but see a few other options got any ideas :) Best of luck on the new VU
    Xaph the lazy old fart :)
    Thanks Filth a few options to revise on cables agreed and the possibilty of a local Aussie provider for that H2O block that may make matters easier :)
    wow man, thats more than black humr than lol... when it comes to the mining, Im selfish too, just explained all I know to my 2 RL friends who play EU too. And in soc channel, Im more than willing to say where I mine, why, or where the glob/hof popped. Peace
    :yay: I'll probably be there, then - cuz I'm a nooblet!
    Have a great weekend ! :dance:

ps - LOL @ the beer bottles in the pic - looks like Loki's desk! :laugh:
    Awww... you're so considerate... lol

How's the 1Mil bombs going? Saw the thread a while ago. Looked like things were going quite well ;)
    Nice to see you're still going Filthy! I'm having some comp probs too :/ My laptop is struggling to keep up with EU grfx so i've been off for a bit :(

Gratz on the TOWER!!! so glad you got those peds you've rightfully deserved after bombing the shit outa CND. Gotta wonder how you get thru CND's airport security. :laugh:

I'll try to be on soon, feels like I haven't mined or talked to anyone in forever!!!
    hay bro i logged on to entropia to get a hold of u ill send u a message so plz read its important
    hi, 500k bomp dropper:)

That pic comment what u did was my first tower and it was old...yesterday i got my second tower 12k cald.

My both towers was in dome 7...7 is my lucky number :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back