Recent content by Gus_Fuzz_Biliou

1. G

Help: How to use hdmi signal on your computer?

what kind of signal are you gonna feed the TVtuner with? maybe this lil tuner can do the job
  2. G

Help: Voice chat options greyed out

I filed a support case about this and they told me to run a dxdiag and send them all the info.Now they're working on it. Hopefully it's gonna be solved during the week.I don't think I'm gonna use this feature a lot but, hell I'm very curious to see how it works.It's one of those things that...
  3. G

The Main Chat needs more memory!

You're exploiting the system you should be banned :p (there's a hype about exploiting the system in the forum lately so I couldn't resist)
  4. G

Help: Voice chat options greyed out

this is how my voice chat confguration menu looks like:
  5. voice chat

voice chat

6. G

The Voice Chat is Great!!

Doesn't work for me either... Only option available in the Voice chat menu is the input device. Hopefully the installation repair which I'm performing right now will fix this. Edit: Nope It didn't. Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit here.Anyone managed to get it work on this OS?
  7. G

Further Maintenance Delay

This is getting serious! They really fucked something up really bad, didn't they!
  8. G

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

Sign me up! Name: Gus Fuzz Biliou Weight Class: Middleweight Society: WildD3amons
  9. G

Buying: Urban Nomad Lime Coat

Bought! *short msg*
  10. G

Selling: Community Recognition Award Armor (M)

Page two of this thread Why are you so aggresive? I'm not trying to cover anything up and my post is not stupid, maybe wrong but not stupid.That's how I handle things in my life. I'm not afraid to admit if I did or say anything wrong. If you feel like I ruined the sale thread call a mod to...
  11. G

I understand that.I bet you are a good guy also.Being caring and helpfull to new comers etc. I just comented your post about why the armor isn't selling at the price you're asking.Fair price? Sure! Iwas the one that evaluated the armor at this price in the first place and looks like I was wrong...
  12. G

It's more like people don't want to pay for virtual items that their price may fall even more.Other items aren't selling either cause the owners want to get back the money they payed some time ago for the same reason.Prices are falling! Peace.
  13. G

Question: Will this run on High?

EU will suffer.
  14. G

Question: Will this run on High?

This video card is not so powerful.Read this review If you find it too big just go to the page with the Crysis benchmark... "The results here are pretty consistent with 3DMark Vantage, in that the HD5450 is stuck in a range close to, but below the teens. For most users, the performance of the...
  15. G

New Community Manager

I have a replica M16 water gun and a dummy hand grenade. Now that they're all on their vacation, any one wanna go take over Sweden with me ? :)
Back