Inifus

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• hi mate, can you meet me at Nate valley? Im there now and would be good so we ad each other on FL for Wof... ty
    Hey,

Just a reminder that WoF is around the corner, and we need as many people as possible to help Team USA claim the title. Hunters of all skill levels, budget, and available time for the events are all welcome, and appreciated. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to meet people who you otherwise wouldn't have gotten a chance to know.

You can join the WoF USA usergroup here . Thanks to some dedicated members there is some really useful WoF information in here :).

We hope to see you there, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Lilacs
    Thanks for the Rep:)
    You are a rare breed
    Have a great day and may the goddess of Hof's be with you
    :cool:
    Thanx, dunno how much more I'll be around to be honest.. Fairly sure a mod around here doesnt like me, so why stay.

:)
    no worries mate, but i already neg repped you whoops, heheh just gaggin, dont worry it's just a game gl
    Well with challenges comes rewards, either it be worldly or mentally :) Personally I dont hate the police and I certainly appreciate what they do -unfortunally there are police and lawenforcement foults and problems aswell but such is it, humanity will never be perfected no matter what position we're put in.

Thanks for that :)
    Thats quite a change, grats on the new job! :) It sounds a bit more of a challenge?

Lol yea it was just a BF (ex now!) its what...5 1/2 years at least! Yea time sure flies.. o_O
    Im good, cant really complain (much) :) taking a little break atm to soothen my poor wrist from the hunting. Hows you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back