Recent content by Jason M

1. Jason M

Server Downtime For Release

sweet thanks for the file it downloading the update now
  2. Jason M

well MA said the server was going to be down for 30 - 60 min. well it been 68min. it past do now and i still cant download it
  3. Jason M

hey sledgehammer what planet was you on before the update
  4. Jason M

i dont get why they hate us we help pay for there new servers there is a lot of players that are from USA that play Eu
  5. Jason M

your lucky i still cant download it :cussing: still have the 404 in the USA
  6. Jason M

they should have the server open for all country's and not just for sweden that messed up
  7. Jason M

I still can't download the pach still getting the Failed message and i dont feel like redownload EU it take to long to do it Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe Additional info: Invalid response code: 404
  8. Jason M

what the hell MA messing things up again im getting the failed message as well MA trying to push out the updates to fast and not fully testing them Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe Additional info: Invalid response code: 404
  9. Jason M

you are right on a few things and the name Pop Dragon i think some one was smoking a little to much when naming that mob. this planet is more of living dead and not that much on Rock :laugh:
  10. Jason M

They should have it where you pay 10ped TP to Rocktropia and 10ped to TP to Calypso and yes they should make it where all the storage are linked togather I all so for got my stuff in Calypso and i am not paying nother 40ped to go back and get them so i hope they link the storage units togather...
  11. Jason M

Omerta's Freaky Friday

I just post it to my Soc. website event Calendar so you may see are Soc. there
  12. Jason M

Should FPC|MA change society terminals so that they kick out avatars that no longer exist?

I vote Yes it is to hard to keep track of every one I started EU-Outcast and it been up and running for a helf a year now and we vote on new leader every month so it can stay active but we do have a lot that are inactive that we been kicking out but it is hard to figer out witch ones are inactive
  13. Jason M

Progress 18th Aug

i dont know how to past it on here im still new but i am on line changing my avatar:yay:
  14. Jason M

Progress 18th Aug

im in the game now :yay::wtg::D
  15. Jason M

Progress 18th Aug

they can take there time to get all the bug out i can wait and download the min updates grat job MA drink some more redbull :laugh:
Back