Jimmy B

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hehe, it was a test - I'll be posting the overall results later today or tommorow. It was "somehow" an schientific test of how forum users react upon some unreadable crap - will they post or not.. Ofcourse it will be more obvious when I get the results fine written and explained. It was a IRL company job thingy... Analyzing peoples interactions on the internet..
    Hi Jimmy, don't you think you should allow only 2-3 threads in a time on "Buy/Sell Forum". Some people are fllooding the forum (ReeTard is the best) with at least 5-6 threads. Thanks for answer.
    Hello Jimmy,

Is it possible 2 change my nick from KrapUla 2 BrattPiedade, plz ?

Gratz for your help and Happy New Year
    hehe, np :) Happy new year!

We decided to take a WPS break so no competition from us this month! But we have big plans for the next run :D

(put here as posting seems to be disabled on your page...)
    Hi Jimmy,

Thnx for fixing the WPS thread.
    Now all we have to wiat for is chopper to come back lol

Anyway,

Happy New Year

Pink
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Hello, hey Jimmy why you delete me post? , wtf is me profile ... and you can say me to delete not you , me profile is not all ef.com :mad:, gl
    Jim, do you think I might be far from the truth in prediction here? =)

just step by that thread and post your comment.

P.S. if you do not like math any more, just make a random bump post =P

J.
    Ah, thx for the explanation.
    I had no idea the price had dropped that much. (If it really has)

Thx ;)
    someone has made a thread with the location of the mobs, spiders that is, its like some land area i belive, nr15 or 17? those mentionen on the front page on mindarks entropia sita :D
    har har, he is still aguing, but i enjoy it! a very personal +rep where no +rep can be given :)
    ROFL -- you know, my spelling is usually extremely good. There are some words that I just never get right though. I think it's part of my midwestern hillbilly roots!

I'm torn now between leaving it in there to point folly at myself, or quietly fixing it and hoping not too many people noticed...
    :wave: Hi JimmyB,
    Thank You for doing a great job as a Moderator, For sharing your vast EU knowledge, and often being the Voice of Reason :hug: Your contributions to this forum do not go unnoticed.
    ouch : ( I didn't know this, best start a new thread then and use the 2 or hgher post to edit then, those still works. I did the same with my texturing and beaty thingy's so best put them all in 1 thread that way then. Thank you for letting me know and gl : )
    Hiya : )
    Every week I edit my post (Offering colouring services) so peeps can see my improvements, but for some reason I cant edit it anymore. Did that change after the update?
    Thank you again : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back