Recent content by Knyx

1. Knyx

Can't Log In

Anyone else having problem logging in? I have Vista 64-bit (running as administrator), with sufficient memory and ATI Radeon HD 4350. Each time I attempt to log in to VU10 the EU Login screen tries to connect but I get message back that game is offline for maintenance or upgrade. I saw...
  2. Knyx

Question: Side by side configuration error!!

+ Rep....thanks for the fix :yay:
  3. Knyx

Entropia status 09-04-25

Ha! Just my luck, haven't played in weeks and after 15 minutes....we go off line :mad:
  4. Knyx

Wish: Make claim markers brighter colour

Agree with you on this one. I always wonder if this was done intentionally, to make us crazy searching for the markers. Why not have a beam of light come out from the top of the marker so they can be seen. This may not help in cases when the marker is under a rock or in a tree, but better...
  5. Knyx

HoF: More CND fun

Gratz :yay: Gratz Homey :yay: I guess I left too soon!
  6. Knyx

PC: Unused Medium Make-Up Mask

What's going price for an unused med. make-up mask. I purchased when they first came out (can't remember what I paid), and would like to sell.
  7. Knyx

Marker on the map?

I think it's an excellent idea. Another game I played has this capability and it was extremely useful. I'd really like it to be able to mark mining spots :D
  8. Knyx

Living at CND full time

I like CND, do well mining and had my personal ATH HOF there. I had an apartment, but didn't find it useful. I'd spend more time there if there was storage, that could be accessed on CND and planet.
  9. Knyx

How do you gauge your progress in Entropia Universe?

Ohhhhhhh toooooo easy! The length of time in between deposits :rolleyes:
  10. Knyx

Create a Weapon - Vote!

Normally I try to avoid Acronoid and the subject of Acronoid, but given the subject of poll, I'll make an exception. I, a self proclaimed bitch must :bowdown: to Acronoid, who whoops my ass in this category!!
  11. Knyx

Art of War: LA-7 | LA-8 | LA-9 | LA-14

:cry: I was looking forward to the high maturity level of cersumon. Any chance you'll reconsider and raise them back to higher density of guardian? Thanks for your consideration.
  12. Knyx

Where does you Ava sleep when you log off?

It's terrible to say, but I just leave her any old place....which means, yes, sometimes even where the mobs might chew her up into tiny little pieces :rolleyes:
  13. Knyx

Are you a fair weather fan of Entropia Universe?

I have to agree with Chilly. I've been playing for 18 months, started to become disillusioned, and guess I could be considered a fair weather fan (but don't run rampant with negative posts about it). I've deposited more than I want to admit, with my reason being, if I was playing another...
  14. Knyx

Free Gold Card Offer

Totally agree, when should we expect our refunds? :confused:
  15. Knyx

S: Logs 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6

:cheer: :yay: BUMP :yay: :cheer:
Back