Recent content by Kohkane

1. K

Internal error detected on this character

So is it working again for you? :scratch2:
  2. K

Is anyone able to get back in? I would like to get back to my sweat grinding. :(
  3. K

You have gained new rank in....

Flying? :ahh:
  4. K

Having the same problem :scratch2:
  5. K

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

Hi guys! New to NBK also :D :yay:
  6. K

Info: Zane's Mentoring

I'm coming back to the game. It been awhile since I've played. My character and everything were deleted so I guess it's a fresh start :D and to top it all off, I don't remember anything. :silly2:
  7. K

Not enough disk space?

Do I have to do a clean install or? GOOD NEWS! Looks like skipping the update and then using the repair button fixed the problem! (Really wish I thought of this before spending nearly a day trying to get this to work. :() Hopefully nothing will backfire on me :s Looks like I'll be starting...
  8. K

Not enough disk space?

Yup. I left around V9. Also, I've done that and I still have the same problems. This is a completely new computer, there is no trace of EU at all. Right now I tried skipping that update and went to 8.1 and let it update to 8.2. then I tried using the self-repair option. Seems like it's updating...
  9. K

Not enough disk space?

This is possibly the most annoying thing ever. I decided to come back to EU to check out the new engine and instead I get hit with client problems, updating problems, downloading problems and a bunch of other problems. Now im trying to update from 8.0 to 8.1 but I keep getting the "not enough...
  10. K

So has this happen to you?

I Think im going to stand at neas again and see if it'll happen once more so I can take a screenie:yay:
  11. K

So has this happen to you?

Well..i was minding my own business standing at the TP of neas.. and this girl runs up to me to me asking me for a pm..at first it thought it was just some noob begging for ped..:mad: but instead..she says "For 50ped I'll cyber with you .." :eek: so..after getting out of shock..I say..no..im...
  12. K

memorial island stupi people stealing

Out of curiosity ..who is this Tina and where is the Memorial Island?:confused: Not to offend anyone..I'm just curious..(And no I'm not going to steal :s)
  13. K

The Great CE2

Im just curious to see how many people will not be able to play EU once CE2 comes out Just a poll...not much to it :rolleyes:
Back