Recent content by Leveling

1. L

misunderstings in entropia?

lol ok first off the reason why im not showing whyte any respect because none of you got to no her like i did thats besides the point. It all depends on the person who is saying "racist" things like if some redneck farmer came up and said !!!!!! to a black person he prob be dead. or from...
  2. L

misunderstings in entropia?

Talking about this is not a good idea. ive been in your soc and personaly i think your a liar and a cheat but thats besides the point. Talking about racist words and crap like that. There are many differnt words you can use. You are not black you were never someones slave neither have i. But...
  3. L

Atrox Queen Egg @ CND!

ITS BEEN SO LONG :( maybe the forgot about it?
  4. L

whats your gas price

im in canada and my gas is 98 cents a litre
  5. L

why do prices stay high?

Ben need's some english lessons or a damn translator my eyes hurt from trying to read what he posts :(
  6. L

Second Entities

ive been at an outpost by fort argus and they were there :( same with fefs and trox :(
  7. L

Mindark Please Read This !

ya ok i got somthing in myemail about it i guess i over reacted i guess yelling at people at rigg is a bad thing 48 hour ban :(
  8. L

Mindark Please Read This !

umm my account is lockd i havent playd in a few days and well i don't know why in gods name it is lockd this is really dumb. how long do they stay lockd for like what the heck. i don't know what happen i remember i was at oil rig and i got mad and mouthd some people off. but they where like...
  9. L

Oxford Ship: New Killing Spree ATH

Why even bitch about it its pvp don't like getting killed go deposit 10 20 grand and go back if not leave them alone jeez... why not ask akoz how much peds in ammo he used or how many rounds his gun takes.. he beat a record and insted of congrats there are some people that cry about it. all you...
  10. L

Females get all the breaks.

lol i know how you feel man get this i played for a week longer then my girlfriend. i got her playing it and she spend more time playing then with me lol. anyways im in vigi shes in bear. shes been through alot of armors and really she pretty much sold her ghost and got bear its so damn cheap...
  11. L

Mentor Edition gifts

i got some pistol that was busted fun
  12. L

Just for the ArchAngel..and friends..

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get The Chair!
  13. L

Just for the ArchAngel..and friends..

ya i saw that guy there hiding in a damn tree i thought it was pretty funny
  14. L

Getting Reward

luck you relogd 5 times had my girlfriend log in and her try and went to bed and came back 9 hours still nothing relogd a few more times :( :(
  15. L

Getting Reward

Well i went to bed cause i thought severs where lagging 9 hours later i go on and poof still claiming reward thing like ugh its a pain i really want to know what i got. i pumpd alot of cash into my disciple and even got her to put money in 2. shes the only disciple i know that is in bear :)...
Back