Lugzan

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• No my depo is not a big secret its about 2-3k $ per month in 4 years now and unce about 33k $ depo.

Sir Valentin.

And gl. :)
    Have spent all day trying to find where I can buy Rock in the UK but with no luck :(

It's not for me of course as I would never let Beer touch my lips :D
    It seems to be correct, yes. The only variable is if it enters all local chat to your chatlog. I think in high-lag areas this may be a problem, but I have not noticed it. GL :)
    I never got a MISS unless I was "aiming" at a creature. Unless the hitbox is shown, I guess it is assumed nothing was hit.
    Hehe I totaly want the r150 for sure, but I soo want the eco and strenght from the Katana. But it looks like I have to stick to the r150 its my main profession (BLP Sniper Hit/Dmg). If i only got an ath then this isnt an issue anymore ;) gl out there!!
    thanks for the rep! its not that i only lost during sga, iam on a loosing streak since arround 20 month. but sga finally opened my eyes and the money wasting has come to an end :)
    thank you for my first visitor comment & the welcome :D

I shall certainly heed the warning about trusting people, I do not wish to be scammed of any peds I may earn!
    lol well thats not what u said :) we werwe talking about return rate. 70% is 70% no matter how u look at it.
    what?? how can 70% return on opalo be better then 70% on MM?
    u should check your math again mate :)
    because its liek that! :p hehe i dont know i just listen to what people tell me. 104 is the one you should use on p4a "only". P5a+104 could work sometimes, but at the end it will be loss only.
    sadly no wof for me this year , the lack of auto loot and the hunt mechanics mean even with its half assed half working autoclicker i dont enjoy hunting much now, ty for the offer tho i think the 3 man team could do with all the help then can get
    Thanks for the REP:)

I think when you pay 2000 dollars for seats at the baseball game and expect to see a hockey game it means you're in the wrong place... expecting the wrong things... to many people here are in the wrong place with the wrong expectations. So IMHO their complaints are as ridiculous as complaining where's the puck.
    Thx mate and happy new year. Dont kill your self with drinking to mutch russian Vodka ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back