Recent content by madkiller632

1. madkiller632

Entropia News Network Recriuting Active Players

Actually, I just realized that my old society is still active... Is there any way I could complete missions, write articles for you guys and still get rewards without joining the society?
  2. madkiller632

Entropia News Network Recriuting Active Players

Hey, Ive always been looking for something in the Entropia Universe that pays for stuff like writing. Since I just came back to the game and I no longer have a society, Ill be sure to put in an application in your terminal and on your forums.
  3. madkiller632

Make a Word from the Previous Letter

nothing...
  4. madkiller632

No Name :o

Maybe for his nickname he just pressed the spacebar and that is the only name he shows...
  5. madkiller632

Mentor Available

Hey everyone, Since I noticed that we now have a new section of the forum for things like this, I guess I'll post here :D I would like to offer my services as a Mentor to all the new people of Calypso. After having graduated several of my Disciples I am now looking for some new dedicated...
  6. madkiller632

Do you live at Billton Towers?

So what is so much better about the Bilton towers than other apartments? Besides the great view...
  7. madkiller632

History of Calypso

I hope MA does some stuff with the story in the future... I want to have some more robot invasions like they used to have...
  8. madkiller632

who started the TT+ ?

Maybe one day someone was about to sell their imp fap for TT price to someone When suddenly someone else who really wanted it offered to pay TT +1 for it...
  9. madkiller632

Efficient Melee Weapon

Atm it is the TT 2 Handed Blade. You get a learning bonus by using it so you should use it until it is maxed out.
  10. madkiller632

Explain Your Name

Eric Madkiller Hunter Eric- My first name Madkiller- I thought I would end up doing PVP in the game until I found out it required a rediculously large investment... :rolleyes: Hunter- I also thought I would be a hunter... which I am...
  11. madkiller632

VU being upped now?

I believe that MA will do an amazing job with whatever they do because they are an amazing company. (Good loots for me please Marco) :D
  12. madkiller632

Cardinals win the pennant!!!

Woot Go Cardinals!!!!
  13. madkiller632

Here Comes 8.7!

I'd pass out first :D
  14. madkiller632

Brack and Associates is Recruiting!

We are still recruiting! Go to our site, Register, and talk to us!
  15. madkiller632

Looking for a mentor :-)

Good Luck finding a mentor!
Back