Recent content by mihai13

1. mihai13

Berylicious

thanks;) i know that provider is mutch more agresive than old...but i can kill them...(i have a Niloticus)
  2. mihai13

Berylicious

Gratz:D can you please tell me where did you hunt that bery? now i'm hunting bery(for 1 week) and i made a profit on them..but i did'n find a place where the density is medium-high and the maturity young and max provider
  3. mihai13

The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - 2nd Edition

i'm sorry for the one who can not be present on the ceremony. i can't wait to meet you all today:yay::yay::yay:
  4. mihai13

gratz to all how completed the race and to Black Rain :yay: hope the award ceremony is still on Saturday at 20:00 mindark time:yay:
  5. mihai13

EU wallpapers

it would be great to have that:)
  6. mihai13

EU wallpapers

thanks for screens. i took all of them and put on my desktop:)
  7. mihai13

what happened? why did'n you updated the scores?:confused:
  8. mihai13

The Great Six-Legged Race - Leg Six

sent the screens:yay:
  9. mihai13

The Great Six-Legged Race - Leg Five

ok sounds good. so for the last race there will not be the 3 points bonus? or we'll get it if we send you the screens before thursday?
  10. mihai13

i'm ok with amethera..the final race...but in my opinion i think it's better if you confirm the coords if the destination will be on amethera...if it will be on eudoria i'm ok with that too(not telling the coords)
  11. mihai13

sent my guess....hope it's right...it wasn's hard:)
  12. Leg Three

Leg Three

13. Leg Three

Leg Three

14. mihai13

The Great Six-Legged Race: Leg Two

i'll never surrender:D......maybe they are trying to get the fastest time possible..like me:)...no..the leg isn't hard.....thanks
  15. mihai13

who? me? yes

who? me? yes
Back