MindStar9

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi
    I am a finance student writing my master thesis, about EU. i am writing about socs, i would like to interview some of the members of the soc, and i was wondering if you think that you or a member of your soc would want to help me.

hope to hear from you

miss master thesis
    Adam My Dear ... stop spamming my profile. :laugh: I don't check here when I'm in-world Hon, so I won't get your messages. You have me on your FL, so just hit me up there, but ... only if you have a question or need to know where we are. It's very difficult for me to engage in chat when I'm involved in the events.

Thanks! ;)
    hmm we were off by an hour..well we have noobs heading to eas scylia for our athena run so hakunamatata
    No problem :) sweetie I know you are a busy bee! I will keep checking, since I am pretty much stalking you anyway ;p (j/k)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Have you posted video from the other nite yet? When I won the dancing contest? :)
    Hey MS9,

Posted it in the wrong section few days ago. :D
    Just recreated it in the right section.

Feel free to post comments and make a contribution. :)
    had fun tonight :D

thanks as always :D

been spreading some glowsticks around to noobs and directing them to ur show so hopefully they will be there for the next one :D
    thank you :D hehe its always fun to join :D
    wish i could join more but i have more than full time work, almost full time school :(
    lol gotta add u to friends o im not mindlessly running from tp trying to find where yall are at :( lol
    Thanks for the great time last night! I had a blast!! Busch Gardens was alot of fun, the weather was cool and the lines were short! Hope your weekend was great! =)
    I do believe lol Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear MindStar9 Happy Birthday to you........
    i cant sing but i gave it a go just for you :D
    To Rasta ... thank you, glad you like the profile. I didn't want it to be too busy, or too graphics heavy, but certainly splashed with purple. ;) I will be reorganizing the photos area soon though, so be sure to check back. :)

To Ripper ... YOU are missed my dear friend, and I hope that you WILL be back one day. When you are, we will celebrate BIG time. HUGS!! ;)
    Hey there my friend. :)

I havent spoken to you much lately so i thought that i can drop by here and add something ! ^.^ Hope your doing fine!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back