Recent content by Morg

1. M

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

I doubt MA will do much of anything about the cheaters. The "rumors" about the speed hacks have been around for years, to think MA hasnt logged all that years ago is a bit naive I think. Same with the old hunting bot "rumors" of years back...only way to get them to do anything about them is to...
  2. M

Buying: BUYING CLD's (10) ...land deeds.

Buying 10 CLD's for 11000, Ty, Morg
  3. M

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

LOL good luck with that one :) Whether policy or not, it has been MA's practice over many many years NOT to inform the general public about their bugs that cost their customers $. Look at C. Gloom for example...he is so effectively conditioned that for him it is perfectly acceptable/normal...
  4. M

Share your beacon experiences

Thats is typically how hunting is most of the time, seems normal to me. + give away hundreds of beacons for free and that is sure to affect something in a negative way.
  5. M

Any Strange signal yet?

I doubt we will be seeing any "looted" beacons until most all of the hundreds of free beacons MA is giving away are used up.
  6. M

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

well, also remember that some players 100+ weapon costs less to use than many players 40+ weapons. Another thing to consider....MA gave away beacons for FREE for a reason. Remember there are (or soon will be/gifted) as many FREE beacons in game as there were old beacons...more than doubling the...
  7. M

Respawn Theory Poll

Agreed. That and the tools/skills you are using will determine if you are able to find it even if it is there. Amps helped to reveal a bit long ago (and today)....it is a multiplier thing in my opinion. The ores are there (or not, some places just plain DRY). Your multiplier (dependent on...
  8. M

Any Strange signal yet?

Havent heard of any being looted either....maybe they not coming until tomorrow after MA introduces the new ones to old beacon owners?
  9. M

Share your beacon experiences

Agreed, was my experience as well.
  10. M

Entropia Universe 12.4.0 Release Notes

Why is that? No mysteries there to ponder, if one chest is empty and another has 3 items (as in old days) then one container holds more loot than the other.
  11. M

OK, I'm Crying Now!

Yes and how ironic not so long ago you use to be one of them. :laugh: The game started going down hill when they introduced mining amps and radically decreased mining deposits so to try to force miners to buy mining amps so they could get the same loot they had for years...without having to pay...
  12. M

Do you think Neverdie should be allowed to own property now?

Nicely put So "if all that be true" then you have no issues that the Company that controls the game you have invested so much $ into pulls off one of the biggest frauds in MMO history? Or all the other players that deposited money into the game (imagine deposit fees for hundreds of thousands of...
  13. M

The discussion and questions are fairly pointless, other than to inform the community of what has been, and will always go on behind closed doors at MA. As proven factually with the night club fiasco, he has always had and has benefited from insider information...so why all the stink now...
  14. M

Actually the house was mortgaged before the announcement that CND was coming to auction. Loveylove was associated with "real" estate, looked up and posted the public records on his property. So he already had the money waiting. you forgot 1.1 The advertised 1000 apts were quickly doubled to...
  15. M

you should not be spreading false information...as you said, you are not familiar with the history here. here is a little history for you: "I'm negotiating with the developers to build the greatest virtual nightclub ever," he (Jacobs) says. Published: 12:01AM GMT 09 Jan 2005 Next thing ya...
Back