Recent content by Naithen

1. Naithen

To All Gaming Developers (In and out of EU) : Stop giving us Eye Candy!

Our brains are programed to pay more attention to what senses we "enjoy" the most depending on what activity were doing ...period! Its as simple as apple pie and ice cream! Or a pretty woman! If I make a game for you to play ill try and incorporate the pie and ice cream but if I cant you can bet...
  2. Naithen

Selling: Emik Enigma L4

Still not interested!:bump:
  3. Naithen

Has EU Gotten Cheaper to Play?

I started back in 2003 and back then i could play weeks for 20 bucks after investing in a decent weapon , so i couldnt do that today , 20 bucks now will barely buy a pistol with no ammo.Not to mention everything else you would need to hunt.Spend 20 bucks to go mining it would last a day today.20...
  4. Naithen

Man with pistols at the Dutch news Studio

BBC is easily available in Canada.Its probably second to Coranation Street (sighs)when it comes to UK exports.BBC is carried on CNN as well.So atleast 5 % of Americans are watching it:)
  5. Naithen

Help: Major Log In Issue

MA could have a simple choice when you login: Would you like to login at a different location? Yes ! = fixed:yay:
  6. Naithen

Dmatrix was hacked

If you gained access to account info you might have to try hundreds of accounts before you find "active " players .I mean if you take into account all the people who tried out Entropia and then quit to never return , You as the hacker might have to login to alot accounts before you hit a good one?
  7. Naithen

Dmatrix was hacked

Food for thoughts concerning these recent hacks : Interesting the hackers sending mail to set up trade were not in the same "room" aka hacking headquarters when they accesed said accounts. If MA headquarters was hacked ? Its quite possible that these two accounts were a simple test by the...
  8. Naithen

Evade is a interesting skill.

I have often wondered if a poor internet connection or lag loses you skills as well ?
  9. Naithen

Most profitable online games - Sporkings

Headline > "Most expensive game to play online EV VA!. . . Now that's a proper headline to post here Bertha Bot. You have my permission to use it.:laugh:
  10. Naithen

New to Entropia

Run away ! Now! Don't look back!!! :bull: An Armax is after you! . . . No really that's what I meant ...I wasn't suggesting anything else :censored:
  11. Naithen

Info: Total loss is

FYI-I quit for GOOD!! after just "10 min" into MM because the fucking bugged event got FUCKD !for me just 10 minutes into it !!!! FUCK YOU MA !!!(:rolleyes:)-:rocket:(me).BUT now a few days have past and I am back to just hating MA-> (:wtg:) And accepting the fact I am very WEAK! (:hammer:).And...
  12. Naithen

Server issues

LOL Its always "enter at your own risk" !
  13. Naithen

Ruble and Ped

Its time for MA to change ~ 1 American dollar = 20 ped! DO IT ! :yay:
  14. Naithen

stupid Aussie Dollar ;,(

Yeah the Canadian dollar is shrinking as well but you can thank your lucky stars your not RUSSIAN!(:broke:)
  15. Naithen

How about bringing this game in a playable state?

Let me explain it this way....Remember the movie the "MATRIX" where Morpheus is being held by Mr Smith and the 2 other agents? Mr Smith begins to explain to Morpheus how the MATRIX was once perfect but humans just couldnt accept that kind of world SOOO they changed it! Made the world horrible to...
Back