Recent content by nelson1970

1. N

Help: A Timeout Error has occoured

:( Same for me for the last hour or so
  2. N

Question: Should MA change the update methods?

I was having a slow progress with the client; found Dante's torrent and improved a lot. But didn't get my connection full speed until I added the official download site as a webseed (twice) and got 600kB/s+ maxing out my internet connection. As Woenk said, torrent download relieve the strain...
  3. N

Question: Should I Call Off The Hit?

Per your last post you are confirming what I was guessing initially was correct: You were angry at the moment you made that call... +Rep for you. it needs guts to admit it
  4. N

Sorry, but I only have 600 available atm,; therefore, after the second kill I'm ruined... Should I lower it to 10 to make it FUNNIER?
  5. N

I am one of the ones voting "Drop it" and I know I will get the big flames about it... I've been told (by reading EF) to "not put your nose near the Oil rig; ubers have it controlled and will kill you on sight"... Looking at the subject, what has changed? :scratch2: ... Just the...
  6. N

Achievement: Markmanship then Global

Thx, Actually, they were not at the same time, but a session apart. Maybe it's a wave of luck for me, but minutes ago, while skilling longblades (taking a little break from work), I killed a young creature (won't say which one) I got two weapons, a full S30; and another, which TT value is...
  7. N

Thanks to all... I appreciate your gratz :yay: And now I am not hunting alone, my former empty hunting spot is being visited by Entropians; I don't feel so lonely anymore!!! :silly2: ... wait a minute, maybe that's why I'm not getting loots :ahh: :rolleyes:
  8. N

Coming back from a long absence (couple of months or so)... my tutor disappeared, my training soc was disbanded... thankfully it was part of a bigger one so I was able to switch to that one... Anyway, with the new version I was progressing slowly in my path to graduation as hunter, not much...
  9. My-first-global

My-first-global

10. Marksmanship

Marksmanship

11. N

Help: My avatar all gray without any textures

If I put my video quality settings to low, it will show no textures for any avatar, but with medium it shows textures, try that. EDIT: in Options | Advanced, you can change the textures quality as you please
  12. N

Is it market manipulation?

Had a m3a in storage but no skills in dmg to use it well... Was using an amped m1a(L), but just wanted to skill enough with another m1a before jumping into m3a
  13. N

puzzled!!! those two own the m1a/m2a market, if buying m1a, besides that ava, only one or two selling... if m2a, almost the same!!! :mad:
  14. N

Thanks, was waiting for an answer like that.
  15. N

Advise received... won't support that avatar's economy, rather pay little more to the other one... you're right: Welcome to Entropia!!!
Back